• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the men! ;)

Thatdrizzygirl

So, this weekend I had a new experience with my man. I was giving him head, and after he came, instead of stopping I continued to suck! It was something he had expressed interest in before, so I decided to go for it. Let me tell you. I had to fight to hold him down and he had a pillow over his face screaming. BUT, he was screaming with LAUGHTER. I listened close, and he was definitely laughing. Hysterically. My question is, is this something that tickles a man? I know the head of the penis is very sensitive after a man orgasms, but I didn't know it was a ticklish type sensitive. He's not one to really laugh when I tickled him playfully, so I know if he was laughing loud like that, it must've REALLY tickled him. Thoughts??

Just like your clit, the penis, or more specifically the glans area on it's underside, tends to become more sensitive after orgasm. This is mostly due to the engorgement of the organ via the blood that has moved to the erectile tissue in the area, for both sexes. Given the nerve concentration, the added swelling makes everything more sensitive.

And just like for you and your clit, each male will have a unique response to stimulation there after orgasm. Some can't tolerate being touched, as it hurts, others like your guy become ticklish, others read it as massive sexual stimulation. Each guy will have a different response.

If you have no fear of */m media content, do a search on the term 'Milking'. This is when a man is forced to have orgasm after orgasm by being stimulated beyond his ability to stop it happening. You'll see the massive variety of responses that pop out of these guys as the orgasm counter clicks up.

Myriads

For me, it's not ticklish but the head of my cock gets so sensitive I don't like it being touched. I go to a lot of Asian massage parlors and the happy ending is not as happy if the girl pays more attention to the head than she does to the shaft as she jerks me off. Most recent visit I had to teach the girl to only work my cock below the head. (I tickled the hell out of her, by the way. I have to write about this session in the True Stories section.)

Yes. Its so sensitive and ticklish. i have actually had one of my lers to tie me down and gag me and keep going after just to see how much I could take "after"

I've never actually experienced super-sensitivity after having an orgasm. Does the super-sensitivity thing happen only after being pleasured by someone else?

Yes. Its so sensitive and ticklish. i have actually had one of my lers to tie me down and gag me and keep going after just to see how much I could take "after"

And how much did you endure?

I'm not really ticklish, but after I cum, it gets very ticklish! Go figure... :shrug:

My mate is able to scrub-tickle me with his tongue just at the underside of my cockhead in a way that is so much more tickling than it is oral sex. It's pleasurable but so intense I just can't take it (of course, I don't always have a say in the matter). Anyway, when he discovered he could tickle me like this I stopped getting blowjobs. My cock just get tickled now. It's cool -- it's just really wild. Oh, and if he does it after I cum .. oh man. I have to be tied down, that's all I'm saying.

Oh my God! My girlfriend LOVES giving me post-orgasm cock abuse! And she's so good at it, I swear she must be getting ideas from here.

Too many times, we're ill prepared with protection. She can't take birth control & I'm always forgetting the prophylactics. So we have to be careful. So, After she's done & I pull out, she will "finish me off" & and After I come, she. does. not. stop. stroking!

She thinks it's hilarious... Me? I'm losing my mind. Laughing, screaming & cursing. It's the most intense experience I've ever felt!

Past playmates have done this to me. It's a combination of intense tickling and pain for me. It's almost unbearable, and each person that has inflicted this torture upon my person develops a very evil sneer, to which I enjoy almost as much as the activity.

this is a very normal response. and i can tell you from personal experience that post orgasm tickling of the penis is devastating!

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back