• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle theater

I don't understand what the big deal is. Tickle theater is down, ok, big whoop, the TMF has typically been the go-to source for our interest or years. I'm sorry it's down of course, but I think it hails in comparison to this site. Just my two cents here.

It's a different community is why. It has a different feel and different people are more active there than here. Comparing the TMF and TT is like comparing a chain restaurant to a local one, or a sports bar to a dive. Yes, they both serve food and or alcohol at both but they've got a different feel to them.

Well this might be my last chance, so I just wanna go on record that I will be bummed out if/when tt dies for good. I didn't see the same people on tt and tmf, so I feel like they were separate communities, and it's always sad when people lose a community. I feel the same way about the channel g4 dying.

lol Go-to source my ass. TMF is a game room where as TT is.. was a theater.

I don't understand what the big deal is. Tickle theater is down, ok, big whoop, the TMF has typically been the go-to source for our interest or years. I'm sorry it's down of course, but I think it hails in comparison to this site. Just my two cents here.

Videos = TMF
Art, stories, smaller talk = TT

TT is the small suburb to TMFs big city.

How's about not trolling people that might not have their preferred hub?

Makes sense, I wasn't really involved as much with the TT community other than to contribute posts and the occasional thread browsing, so you guys would know better than me on that. Is the owner really just going to let the site fold?

Oh and meangry, go F' yourself.

Last edited:
Well, I'm taking a stab at this so forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm sure someone will come in and correct me if I am.

I believe the owner went dark several years ago, just completely MIA. There have been several issues similar to this one in the past and I believe the first of which is when it came to light that he wasn't around anymore.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of the story, though.

Well, I'm taking a stab at this so forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm sure someone will come in and correct me if I am.

I believe the owner went dark several years ago, just completely MIA. There have been several issues similar to this one in the past and I believe the first of which is when it came to light that he wasn't around anymore.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of the story, though.

As far as I know, that's correct. Now, apparently, the hosting company only wants to deal with the owner, but the owner can't be reached. It doesn't sound promising, though I still hope some solution will be found.

As has been noted, I am currently out of options to do anything about the TT's errors. I have access to the server support team, but they refuse to do anything without the server owner (not the owner of the TT domain name, but the owner of the server it runs on). Unfortunately, efforts to contact the server owner over the past six months have been unsuccessful.

As has been noted, I am currently out of options to do anything about the TT's errors. I have access to the server support team, but they refuse to do anything without the server owner (not the owner of the TT domain name, but the owner of the server it runs on). Unfortunately, efforts to contact the server owner over the past six months have been unsuccessful.

It seriously sucks, but it looks like it's the end this time. As HDS says, there don't seem to be any options left unless the server owner reappears.

If this is really the way it ends, TT will be much missed.

Always the possibility (and hoping I'm wrong here) that something bad happened to the owner....

I think they would pretty much lose everything and have to start over from scratch, which would be a huge setback. RIP TT.

I hope TT does not go even though I visit here a lot more often TT still had a lot to offer

I think they would pretty much lose everything and have to start over from scratch, which would be a huge setback. RIP TT.

That would be preferable to losing the community contacts. I'm not sure that everyone on TT has a TMF account as well, not to mention all of the international members who were drawn to specific threads.

I backed up everything that was in the Huge Anime thread, so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to get that back on track if a new TT were created.

Seriously guys, this sniping is beneath us. We're sister sites. TT is the country town and TMF is the big city. Nothing more to it than that, so quit sniping.

I don't believe TT gone for good, because a ship is it's crew, not the ship itself. A ship can be rebuilt. We'll figure something out and group here until we do. A big, huge, thank you to those trying to get the original site back up and running is in order here. Thank you. We appreciate you.

And oh yeah, Me an' Senshi are still alive for the record, just been busy with IRL stuffs :p Be good to each other, you guys!

~K

No screw that, I want fullblown fetish forum war!!

FETISH FORUM WAAAAAAAR.

Seriously guys, this sniping is beneath us. We're sister sites. TT is the country town and TMF is the big city. Nothing more to it than that, so quit sniping.

I don't believe TT gone for good, because a ship is it's crew, not the ship itself. A ship can be rebuilt. We'll figure something out and group here until we do. A big, huge, thank you to those trying to get the original site back up and running is in order here. Thank you. We appreciate you.

And oh yeah, Me an' Senshi are still alive for the record, just been busy with IRL stuffs :p Be good to each other, you guys!

~K
Well said karen i agree with every word,be good to one another, and hope tt gets up and running in some form or other.

Hello folks, and Tickle Theatre folks who are visiting here while your home base is down.

I'm troubled to hear about, what looks to me, what might be a killing blow to your community. I've always felt that having two or more communities dedicated to tickling on the web was a healthy thing, and as the years have passed that feeling has continued. I would be very regretful to see TT and it's history vanish into digital chaff.

So I do hope your MIA owner appears and things get set to rights.

But I'm also a guy who looks at the worst case futures also, and I'd be remiss to not offer some options that I think would be good ones for folks.

TT folks tell me what you think about this:

1) I'll add an Tickling Anime forum into our art grouping of forums that can host all of your anime media that a poster above has said he has saved.

2) I'll create a special Tickle Theatre Refuge forum either in General Discussion, or the Internet Community areas (based on your feedback) where TT members can gather and have discussions that continued from their ones on the TT, and maintain continuity of the unique culture that was there, in a smaller area that you folks can instill the feel of your old home into. Of course you'll be free to interact anyplace on the forum, but you'll have that as a home base here to feel comfortable in.

3) I'm sure that someone can whip up a TT button logo that you could place in your sigs if you liked so all of you can recognize each other here, and I'd have no issues with such a element being used here.

4) I'll directly like to hear from members of TT about other elements of the TT that might be portable, or could be given nods to here.

We of the TMF, speaking for the staff want you to have a home, and feel welcome here on the TMF. We have a different feel then your forum, and have had different focuses, but I'd hope that we can find some ways to make here, a bit more comfortable for you, and though different, a positive place to spend time.

Tell me what you think, I'll be checking this on and off over the eve and into tomorrow.

Myriads

Myriads, just speaking for myself, I think you proposed some wonderful ideas. While I've always been much more of a TMF guy, I, like many others, have appreciated the very existence and different "feel" of TT. I hate to see it go, but I think your ideas are great! Extending a welcoming hand is definitely the way to go.

Also, let me just say hello and welcome to all our recent TT friends. Hopefully we'll see you all around and you can find a comfortable home-away-from-home here.

Myriads, I hate to make it look like I'm taking advantage of your generosity and kindness, but would you also be willing to add one other forum should TT finally have met its end?

The Tickling Games Forum was an amazing place that housed all sorts of tickle related video games, particularly RPG's. We had several developers actively working on games for the community, as well as Japanese tickle games and how to translate/play them.

The loss of all of that would be a travesty; I'd especially loathe to have lost a place for not only my game, but all those including Deus's, Screamer's, Tickle Wizard's, Lurker's, and Gardener James (even though he already has it elsewhere). These were members of our community that stuck with the fans and brought about hours of entertainment and interaction for free. If they could bring those games over here to even more potential fans, I think that would benefit all of the tickling community greatly.

Last edited:
Wow Myriads, That would be awesome!! I've never liked the crazy fast pace that TMF goes at, we lose opportunities to talk or even see brilliant things here unless you know where to look. Having our own corner for the popular and unique threads of TT with the added company of TMF is not a loss as I truly thought this event would become, but a combination that rivals Reese peanut butter cups!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back