• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle therapy - Galya facedown tickle therapy by Oksya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
This time Oksya's patient is Galya, young student from Moscow. Oksya is quite professional at making girls smile and Galya had little chance to keep wearing serious face for long, as the tickle therapist explored her sensitive body with feathers first, and then made her completely lose it with quick skillful fingers.

Galya's delicate body is sensitive almost everywhere, but her feet are her biggest weakness. These beautiful soft soles are so vulnerable to Oksya's nails. Galya just bursts into laughter and hopes her torturer stops but Oksya liked to tickle and tickle these feet so much that she won't let go of this girl too soon.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12537135">Galya facedown tickle therapy by Oksya</a>
tt0085galya_facedown.gif

Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy

P.S. If you like the clips please leave some comments. We need feedback. And the girls are like flowers - they also need to hear compliments. And they are happy if someone likes videos with them. Thank you.

Some pictures of Galya:
0_ed1c0_25bd1848_L
0_ed1c4_57e9a425_L
0_ed1c2_7f6979c4_L
0_ed1c3_9b8c39d_L
0_ed1c1_b38af188_L
0_ed1bf_bdc2479e_L

Some pictures of Oksya the tickle therapist:
0_e5975_86b86d13_L
0_e5976_dcca0432_L
0_e5977_ea2cc02f_L

Last edited:
Beautiful girl and great preview.

I love how you capture the innocence and curiosity of the girls, followed by the realization that it really tickles and they're trapped.

JD

Beautiful girl and great preview.

I love how you capture the innocence and curiosity of the girls, followed by the realization that it really tickles and they're trapped.

JD
Exactly! That's the concept - to create this emotional chemistry :) Thank you.

Galya has Deliciously, Long, and Slender Feet!!!
I also Love her Toes, they are so Yummy and Cute!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back