• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early-To-Mid 90s Spanish/Mexican Game Show Tickling Two Dogs/F Feet

LVTicklr

This one might belong in the mainstream Media Clips section,for this request is from a Spanish/Mexican show that aired on late night Saturdays that aired in the early-to-mid 90s which I can't remember the title of,for it was a EL GRAN JUEGO DE LA OCA-esque show that was hosted by a middle aged bald headed guy(in a fancy suit) whose game show consisted of various aspiring comedians,for if they told a bad and unfunny joke they would be put in some serious consequences to endure(such as wrestling women in a mud pit),for one such consequence happened to a tall,short haired thirtysomething looking lady who displayed a shocked look on her face when told what consequence she was to face,which followed with her laid down upon a couch(by the host and a few guys) with her Converse sneakers and socks immediately removed,revealing her wiggling bare feet and toes which were then brushed up with honey,causing her to laugh as a blindfold was placed over her eyes as the guys left and two dogs suddenly came up and licked her bare feet. A few minutes later,the host and a few guys came back and removed the blindfold from her eyes as she was to guess which guy tickled her,and when she was unable to guess the two dogs quickly returned and were eagerly licking her feet again,causing her to smile.

I have looked for this clip everywhere on-line but have been unable to find it(especially since its hard for me to remember that title of that very show),for if anyone who follows Spanish/Mexican/South American television from the 90s has ever seen this show and knows what show this on and/or possibly might have the clip to this very scenario(which actually happened),I would be eagerly happy if that clip were to ever show up either here or somewhere on YouTube,daily Motion,or MeVideo.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back