• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle central gone for good?

tickle8929

TMF Poster
I know they have gone quiet on us before but this seems longer than ever….safe to say they've thrown in the towel?

Hard to say. Cause even after 14 months of not making any videos they're in the top 15 within the tickling category. I can't imagine them throwing in the towel if the store is still making a decent amount of money, but there could be personal reasons that we don't know about.

He's been quiet for a longer stretch before. I respect any producer of his quality though. Take the time needed to completely recharge the batteries.

He took a break from posting videos before and then came back. Late November 2008-April 2010 was the period. He said that was due to personal reasons.

I do believe I remember him saying he was getting frustrated because his Vids were getting posted all over the place. Whether or not that's the reason he stopped this time I'm not sure.

Personally, he videos didn't really appeal to me, but it's sad that he stopped. Because many people did enjoy his material. When he was making videos, his store was always in the top 5 when it came to C4S Tickling Studios.

Though I had a huge crush on one of his Models (Candice lol)

I really enjoyed his videos. His Bedspread and Tickle Torture series are among my favorites. I love the way he tickles his models pretty much everyway possible: upperbody, sides, thighs, feet, nyloned and bare. Most of the models seemed genuinely ticklish. Great stuff.

I've always had a crush on Candice. One of the hottest chicks in the industry

I looked for her but outside of tickle central, I can't find anything else she has done. I think she was exclusive to tc. I would have tore her pussy up if given the chance.

I believe Candice only worked with him.

Plus in one of the last videos she did with him in 2012, ironically with another model who is no longer shooting videos (Danica Logan), in the description he said that she wasn't coming back.

It's unfortunate. Candice had a bright future.

Candice participated in at least five or six videos. This has never been the type of profession any model can really earn a comfortable living with. That doesn't mean she isn't still doing modeling work somewhere else though. I wonder whatever happened to her. She probably finished college and moved up in the world. I assume during her time with tickle central, she was going to college during that time.

I actually emailed him back when he was still making videos about a video idea. Ironically, Candice was the one I wanted to see in it. I always thought a Belly/Navel video with her would be hot. He said he'd defiantly do it, but sadly he never did. I guess she just wasn't very ticklish there :(

But while we were talking back and forth, he did mention that he was very frustrated about Piracy. Especially this website that was not only sharing his materiel, but material from dozens of other producers. He talked about how over and over he would report the vids getting uploaded, but the person who ran the site just kept going.

So it wouldn't shock me at all if he called it quits due to Piracy.

I'm sure he left the store up so it could continue to bring in some income, but it's sad when someone has to leave like that.

Whenever I can afford to, I still buy tickle central videos from c4s. I recently bought the video of Candice tickling some girl tied in a chair. It was a great video beacuse there were some great frames showing Candices legs, ass and cleavage. I didn't even buy the video for the tickling; I just bought it to see Candice's body. Candice had a smoking hot body

If you knew him personally or other tickling producers for that matter, you would not buy their videos at all.

His opinion is clearly biased I would not take it as gospel. If you like someones stuff, buy, if not, pass.

I think Tickle Central is one of the best tickling clip stores out there, I hope they are not done for good.

Thank you,
LBFT

If you knew him personally or other tickling producers for that matter, you would not buy their videos at all.

Now, you can't post something like that and not elaborate!!

I knew they had shut down fora while, came back.....maybe a scandal...I have no idea, others would have to fill in the blanks.

Like, "Really, why DID he stop making videos?"

And what about the "other" producers?

If a producer is truly scummy, this forum is the place to lay it out, because many here wouldn't buy someone's videos if they are evil or we profoundly disagree
with them in some way - TAKE Megan, who did those crush videos, and now everyone hates her after they found out....or they say they hate her, but still watch her videos...

Funny, I saw "Danica" at the bar a couple of months ago. She's very pretty, fairly tall with a not so good looking BF. Makes me wonder how many other models I've encountered without knowing it.

Some of the girls from his site were my favorite ticklers, like Holly with those killer nails Anabelle who is a great tickler and tickle teaser. Heidi who was sadistic and also a great teaser, Sasha. The list is endless because I loved girls with long nails who new how to use them when tickling a victim and TC had that, along with the great tickle teasing. Sad to see him gone

You can't deny he worked with some of the Sexiest Models. Though I wasn't crazy about the guy himself.

I didn't like how he did his M/F Bedspread Videos. It looked like he was in the video more than the models were.

Bedspread Face-Up is my favorite Tickle Position, and I just don't like it when Males are all up in the video. I think it takes away from the person getting tickled.

Candice is hot for sure, but I'm actually a fan of Crash. Maybe it's that red hair...

Take this for what it is, but I remember reading something that immediately made me stop buying his vids. I don't want to say what, because I don't know the whole story and even if it true, but lets just say it really isnt cool, if true.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back