• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

armpit tickling

I love having my armpits tickled. The sensitivity there is perfect to me...they are pretty ticklish but not to the point where I can't stand it which allows me to be tickled there longer

Hey Alisha, I agree armpit tickling is awesome. I love watching the look on the lees face as their armpits are tickled. Like you, I too have seen girls become hysterical through armpit tickling.

I can. Not. Stand it. So ticklish there. The good thing is that armpits are easier to defend than some other places, at least in daily life. The bad thing is that when someone sees how twitchy and squealy you get, they become very focused on wriggling their fingertips in there, and it's only a matter of time before you're at their mercy...

I love to hate being tickled in my pits. We've recently discovered that the tight muscle at the top of the armpit where it starts to become actual arm is super intense as well!

I love being tickled under my arms. I'm super ticklish there and it's really fun.

My boyfriend is also crazy ticklish under his arms. I love making him keep his arms up while I tickle him. :)

Sides are my favorite, armpits are a close second. So, yes! :)
Never was much of a feet guy though.

Well, I'm ticklish everywhere but one of my favorite places (if not the favorite with tummy being a close second) to be tickled is the armpits. ^//^ So yea, it's fun!

Armpits tickling can be absolutely intense experience. Love it, especially if the 'lee is wearing a tight shirt. :D

By far the best spot to tickle someone and to get tickled. It's the most intimate spot and quite probably the best spot if you want to have eye contact with your lee.

The armpits have been my favorite spot for as long as I can remember! How about when they are tied wearing a tshirt and the ler pulls the sleeve down to expose the armpit...so hot lol

Oh god yes . Absolutely everything about it.
Arms restrained, lee desperately trying to pull arms down, any sleeves being pulled back by ler to expose and gain full access to armpit - love it!

Also love when the ler works his way down from the wrists agonisingly slowly going back and forth and driving the lee wild.

Love when he holds down the arm even though his lee is already restrained and uses the other hand to tickle the armpit to his hearts content as someone on here said. Love when the tickling just keeps going, same steady pace, same spot, driving the lee mad slowly.

Love to watch it. Love to have it done to me.. Ultimate fave spot

Oh god yes . Absolutely everything about it.
Arms restrained, lee desperately trying to pull arms down, any sleeves being pulled back by ler to expose and gain full access to armpit - love it!

Also love when the ler works his way down from the wrists agonisingly slowly going back and forth and driving the lee wild.

Love when he holds down the arm even though his lee is already restrained and uses the other hand to tickle the armpit to his hearts content as someone on here said. Love when the tickling just keeps going, same steady pace, same spot, driving the lee mad slowly.

Love to watch it. Love to have it done to me.. Ultimate fave spot
Oh, yes! Especially walking fingers down from the wrists.

The armpits have been my favorite spot for as long as I can remember! How about when they are tied wearing a tshirt and the ler pulls the sleeve down to expose the armpit...so hot lol

Haha
This is why small T shirts are a favorite for lers, to have their lees wear. ^_^ Those sleeves won't help ya missy hehe
IMG_107444631187389-1.jpg

it's great to see so many armpit lovers here, that spot deserves so much more attention and tickles of course.

A beautiful woman's underarm is my favourite place to tickle! There is so much to like about it--seeing her in a sleeveless top, playfully pinning her arms up, the teasing, the fact that it's almost an erogenous zone and so near to one, the blend of playfulness and intimacy, and especially that as I tickle her armpit my face is close to hers and I can enjoy the facial expressions!

Great topic, Alisha! Any time you want to talk about this, I'm game.

haha, would you ever wear a small T-shirt if you were a lee? Plus, would you recommend a lee to wear a small shirt if you were the ler?

Hehe, I personally would wear a small T shirt if the ler really wanted me to. I usually wear small T shirts on a daily basis, anyways. Lol Also, yes, I'd love my lee to be in a small T shirt if I was the ler ;) exposes the pits and belly
IMG_107444631187389-1.jpgIMG_107444631187389-1.jpg

armpit tickling can be fun. seems to be a spot people love to ppoke and such to get good reactions

I've had times where I've tickled gal pal's armpits while they tied their hair up. Hehe they can barely finish the task ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back