• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to Rachissa...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

My Dark One.
Inspired by Rachissa,
Written by northernfeather,
c.

Rachissa was groggy as she opened her eyes, feeling a slight swaying as she slowly rolled over. As her eyes focused she first began to see bars immediately in front of her and a table and couch behind. Beyond that she saw two women sitting, their backs to her and one woman behind a steering wheel. It was then that she assumed she was in a motor home of some sort and that they were moving.

“Hey look, our princess is awake.” The woman turned to look at her.

“Won’t be long now princess.” The other woman called out. “Is she fully awake?”

“Looks a little groggy but maybe I should give her a little more.”

The woman got up and came toward her, stopping at a wall cabinet long enough to take something out. Rachissa’s vision was slowly clearing now and she began to see more of her surroundings and the two she didn’t know.

The woman had long blonde hair and appeared to be about the same height as her and same athletic build. She reminded Rachissa of someone, but the girl couldn’t put her mind on whom. The other woman behind the wheel looked tall and somewhat muscular, had brown hair and had looked at her with an impish grin.

“You a little wakey wakey? I’m going to have to fix that.”

The woman opened the barred door and then pulled on Rachissa’s right arm. Rachissa immediately began to pull it back but in her weakened condition the woman was stronger and stretching it out taught she produced a hypodermic syringe and easily stuck it into the forearm. Rachissa recoiled slightly but the woman held on and squeezed on the syringe. Rachissa’s vision suddenly began to blur again and she felt heavy. She could feel the syringe being removed and as whatever was in it overtook her, she collapsed into unconsciousness again.

When she awoke again she was still groggy but as her vision slowly cleared, she saw she was in a large sparsely furnished room.

She slowly rolled over and found she was lying on a dirty white mattress and slowly started to rise. She saw metal walls and touched one, feeling rust coming off in her hand. She staggered a bit still because whatever she had been injected with was still in her and she put a hand to her head to steady herself. She could see long wall, with one circular window on the far end next to a heavy rectangular steel door and walked toward it. Suddenly hearing a noise she backed up fast back to the bed and stood there frozen. Her vision was now clearing and she saw the door opening and two people, who looked familiar, but she wasn’t sure.

“Looking for where you are?” The voice was female and she saw the same woman she had seen in the motor home. Then behind the woman appeared the other woman that she had seen driving.

“It’s nice to see she’s fully awake. I like them when they’re fully aware of what’s going to happen to them.”

“And so we’d like to explain what we’re going to do to you.”

“I’m Orenda.”

“And I’m Azrielle.”

The hair stood up on the back of her neck and she slowly got off the chair. They both slowly entered the room and closed the door behind them. She was suddenly afraid and her eyes darted from one woman to the other and back. Orenda was a tall, white-blonde, stark blue eyed and lean woman who had a coldness to her, and a stare that made Rachissa freeze and Azrielle, a jet black haired curvaceous woman, with a evil looking smirk on her face unnerved her no end.

“You are very athletically beautiful.” Orenda spoke, “and from what I could see, very feisty. I like a good fight in a girl; it charges my adrenalin to very sweet orgasmic levels.”

Azrielle put her arm around Orenda and kissed her on the cheek. “Have you decided what you want my dear?”

“Oh yes, the tight t shirt, fleece pants and those easy to remove sneaks. She will do very nicely.”

The hair was really standing up on the back of Rachissa’s neck as she didn’t like being described in this unknown way. Orenda closed the door behind them and then slowly began to approach her. In her hands, Rachissa could see what appeared to be leather bands of some sort.

The sudden words now had Rachissa frozen but she knew she had to get out of there. She began backing away slightly then rushed at them, trying to push them both aside. The other woman fell against a wall and the woman was spun around and Rachissa grabbed the metal door lever and began to lift it up. Instantly the woman grabbed her, taking hold of her arms and she began to violently struggle in her grip. She could see the other woman getting up and tossing the straps onto the bed, then coming toward her. She kicked out at her and tried to wrench herself out of the woman’s arms, but the other woman grabbed hold of her legs and she now writhed in her grip as well. She screamed and heard laughter in return as she was now being carried back to the bed.

“Let’s get these hands tied,” the other woman spoke, “for some t-shirt, ribs and tummy time.”

Rachissa fought like a wildcat as her arms were forced up above her head and she could see and feel the restraints being wrapped around her wrists. She felt and saw hands on her right ankle and she immediately kicked to free her foot. The other woman laughed at her and began to play catch and release with her legs, teasing her as he grabbed an ankle and then let her struggle loose again. He finally grabbed her legs and began pulling her down the table, stretching her arms taught and then the woman proceeded to lock the right ankle into a cuff. He stood back once more to watch her only free leg struggle in vain, then again began playing tag with it, catching it and letting it go. Grabbing it again he stretched it out and wrapped the cuff around the ankle, then let the feet alone struggle in vain. She kicked hard as two hands grabbed her only free ankle and she was stretched out taught. Again a restraint was used, being wrapped around her ankle and her legs were now spread wide and her feet tied to the corners of the bed.

“A feisty little fighter of a wildcat isn’t she.” The other woman commented.

“That’s the way I like them; and frantically hysterical with fear.”

The woman came up beside Rachissa and then sat on the side of the bed. Rachissa tried to scream but fear had silenced her in the worst way. The woman let her fingers slowly glide onto the waist of the girl’s fleece, then slowly slide up and down the left thigh. Rachissa instantly began violently pumping her legs and violently pulling at the restraints.

“Mmmmm; you are feisty dark haired wildcat and I so love you.” The woman purred and continued gliding her hand over the thigh. Her hand then left the fleece and began sliding up over the tummy. Rachissa flinched and began bucking in no uncertain terms. The hand circled the tummy clockwise then counter-clockwise and she continued to buck. She began rocking from side to side ad the hand began to glide over her ribs and then began to trace each rib individually. The poor girl instantly began bucking again and the woman slowed down the tracing and added a little rib pinching as well. She pinched a rib, traced it and wriggled her fingers. Rachissa continued to buck and rocked from side to side to try and throw the woman off. The other woman just stood there and smiled.

“Lovely sweetness. You purr nicely. But I want you purring loudly.”

The woman now fluttered her fingers up and down Rachissa’s sides and the poor girl screamed and rocked the bed. Suddenly the fingers which had stopped at her armpits and tickled there a bit, went further and began spidering her neck. The poor girl snapped her head from side to side and screamed swear words, cursing both women, who just laughed back at her.

Suddenly Orenda stopped, leaned forward and began kissing Rachissa on her neck and the poor girl swore at her again and writhed violently. Orenda gripped the girl’s chin and continued kissing and now included her lips. She swore again and desperately tried to free herself from Orenda’s firm grip but the woman held on and continued kissing.

“Oh you are just so good to us sweetness… Azrielle you will love these lips.”

“I love her already, just looking at her.”

“Why don’t you take a foot?”

Azrielle needed no asking as she sat on the edge of the bed and firmly gripped the heel of Rachissa’s right converse sneaker and began wriggling the foot. The poor girl was now bucking and trying to beg through the kisses, as Azrielle continued the wriggling and now began to slowly tease the laces loose. The foot was writhing in her grip and she laughed back at the poor girl and now began wriggling the sneaker off the foot.

Orenda continued kissing and now added some more spidering of the poor girl’s sides and neck. Rachissa screamed through the kisses as she felt her left sneaker being wriggled off her heel and could now feel it being removed off her foot altogether.

“Definitely the feet.”

“And you’re so good with those…”

“I do drive them wild don’t I.”

Rachissa screamed again as she saw her sneaker held aloft in triumph, then saw it tossed to and heard it hit the floor.

“And I so love foot socks; so easy to peel off, either slowly or instantly.”

Rachissa screamed.

“NO DON’T TAKE MY SOCK OFF!”

“Well now you speak; how nice. But we’re not here for a conversation tied one; we’re here for all the laughter you can give us.”

“And all the struggling and writhing you can give us too.”

Rachissa screamed no then began begging and violently pumped her legs. The woman wriggled both of her feet and laughed back at her, then proceeded to firmly grip the left one and begin teasing the sock. Rachissa’s eyes were huge as fear took over personified and she violently strained in her bondage and violently writhed her feet. The woman continued to tease the sock loose and now began tugging it as well, making Rachissa scream again.

“I love hearing your screams my dear, but no one’s out on the water tonight, and we’re berthed at a very unused wharf.”

She screamed again, knowing she was on a boat or ship alone with these two evil people and the evilness had only just started. The looseness of her sock was terrifying her as the woman kept teasing it by wriggling it and slowly pulling it away from her heel. Rachissa tried to wrench her foot free, but the woman gripped the foot tighter to keep it still. Suddenly the sock was removed and the woman held it high as well. Rachissa screamed and begged the woman to put it back on, but she laughed back at her and gaily tossed it across the room. Rachissa was now almost totally insane as now only one of her feet was now socked.

“And now my wildcat I need to peel off that other sock of yours and check out both feet.” The woman simultaneously spider tickled both soles at once and again Rachissa screamed and began laughing gutturally.

“Someone has very ticklish feet.”

“And we love it.” The woman spider tickled again and Rachissa screamed once more. “I will peel these socks ever so slowly to have the most torturous effect on you. These ticklish feet need that and I’m only too happy to provide it. I so love devastating and dominating feet. But first.”

Cupping her right hand under the left heel she wrapped her arm around the writhing left foot and began scrabbling five fingers on her toes, ballet dancing all over the soft pads. Rachissa’s toes began to frantically bicycle and writhe all over the place and there was such strength in her foot that Arielle had to grip it harder and she moved her way into the arch. This arch was one of the softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish areas she had ever seen on a girl.

Rachissa’s laughter couldn’t go any higher and Arielle wanted to keep her there as long as possible and now going to her right leg and foot, she gripped the foot. This time she picked up nylon brush and lightly stroked it over the sole from heel to toes and back. Again Rachissa’s back arched and she screamed “Sheeiiittt.” An evil grin came to Arielle’s lips and she suddenly raked the brush over the sole and resulting action had Rachissa again explode with jagged laughter and frantic squirming and bucking movements on the bed and Arielle felt the tortured girl place all of her strength in her foot. This however was of no advantage to her as the woman had a firm grip on her helpless hyper-ticklish foot. Still more conniptions and with her laughter being tenor once more, and the woman laughed back at her.

“I have you now and WE have all the time in the world.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back