• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True F/M tickling story

TaraRizer

At a Halloween Party, I dressed up as a police woman. Yes, I had handcuffs, and yes that was the main reason for the costume. Anyway, I saw this cute shirtless guy that I really liked. No I don't know what he was dressing up as but it's Halloween so it just has to be sexy I guess. I walked up to him and this was the entire exchange:

Me: you're under arrest
Him: Oh yeah... (gives me his hands)

Once the handcuffs are on I give him a little devious smile. I proceed to run a fingernail down his abs to see if I can catch him squirming. His abs quiver. We're in business. I poked his abs a few times and he shrieks with laughter. That kind of reaction to just a few pokes? This is gonna be fun.

Me: ticklish?
Him (blushing): Nah...you just surprised me.
Me: Oh I don't want to surprise you. 3...2...1...

I tickle his toned tummy for a good 5 seconds. He cackles and thrashes around. It's so loud some people start to notice what is happening. A girl nearby giggles and says "Ah that's so cute!" and points at (I'll call him Justin). Justin is humiliated.

I squeeze his hips next and he loses it. He unleashes a high pitched soprano level scream. He looks at me, eyes begging. I can't stop laughing.

Me: You sound like a girl! (laughing)
Him: shameful silence

I tickle his nipples a little bit before letting him go. Every time he saw me at the party after that he'd look worried and turn red.

Definitely my favorite tickling memory.

Oh man. I want to feel bad for Justin, but if you show up to parties shirtless, I guess you're kind of asking for it.

Anyway, awesome story. I can definitely say I dig your approach to Halloween!

Wonderful story and great first post! :bouncybou
You are welcome to arrest me any time you wish. :devil:
Welcome to the TMF, TaraRizer, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

I have mixed feelings about this, very fun to read about and sounds hot. But on the other hand very much a case where if a guy did it to a girl they would be called a pervert. If you really liked the guy (wanted to go out with him) then perhaps this backfired as he seemed to avoid you after this, maybe a case of the tickling going a little to far (especially the nipple part).

Such a cute story...but at the same time this is only considered socially acceptable because you were a female doing it to a guy and not the other way around...

I have mixed feelings about this, very fun to read about and sounds hot. But on the other hand very much a case where if a guy did it to a girl they would be called a pervert. If you really liked the guy (wanted to go out with him) then perhaps this backfired as he seemed to avoid you after this, maybe a case of the tickling going a little to far (especially the nipple part).

BTW welcome back FG. You were definitely missed. I guess you're working on your next 666 posts?
And yes I think I could break you!!!(just talking tough behind my keyboard - LOL)
Anyway I don't think it went too far. It's not like she started tickling his privates. Although I can see why he might've felt a little emasculated, to me it just sounded like a hot f/m story, kind of like the stories FG used to tell.

You know, not eveybody likes being tickled, especially in public. Personally, I'd find this very sexy...but it's shit like this that makes fetishists look like perverts. Tickle attacks are one thing, but introducing bondage and tickling in a public setting? That just shouldn't be abode. Stroking someone's nipple is never a non-sexual action.

To tr3, "Oh man. I want to feel bad for Justin, but if you show up to parties shirtless, I guess you're kind of asking for it."

Dude, you cannot be serious. Is this your logic when you go to the beach? Are you one of those people who tickle random women's feet and put it on youtube? That stuff isn't cool. Men and women shouldn't have their wardrobes constricted because of the threat of others not being able to control their sexual impulses.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's a growing issue with this community. Look at the comment on the Breanna Stewart admission, calling us out as perverts and pedophiles. Where might someone get that idea, hm?

Fun story. I enjoyed reading it, and wish I'd been there to see it.

To tr3, "Oh man. I want to feel bad for Justin, but if you show up to parties shirtless, I guess you're kind of asking for it."

Dude, you cannot be serious. Is this your logic when you go to the beach? Are you one of those people who tickle random women's feet and put it on youtube? That stuff isn't cool. Men and women shouldn't have their wardrobes constricted because of the threat of others not being able to control their sexual impulses.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's a growing issue with this community. Look at the comment on the Breanna Stewart admission, calling us out as perverts and pedophiles. Where might someone get that idea, hm?

Yikes. I feel like you're making an awful lot of assumptions about me, friend. Seems a little unfair. To answer your questions, no, I don't do any of that stuff, nor do I think it's anything resembling okay.

But in retrospect, I agree my comment was inappropriate, to the extent it (inadvertently) comes off as a "he was asking for it" type thing. Definitely a mistake on my part. That established, if you don't want someone to touch you, probably don't eagerly consent to them handcuffing you.

Must say I'm torn about this (putting myself in the guys place). As much as I like being tickled, it always made me uncomfortable when my ex tickled me in public. While I definitely enjoy reading stories like this, I can't help but feel for the guy who possibly felt uncomfortable in the situation.

This is fantastic. Great recollection, well-told. As someone who, like Justin, has tried to save myself by denying my own ticklishness plenty of times, that "3, 2, 1" moment is classic. I guarantee the moment his abs quivered without his permission, he knew he was in for it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back