• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First true story posting

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
Long time lurker. I've posted some comments and a fictional story back in the day but this is my first true story.

I was recently at a beach resort for a big company meeting. We were in a session when I noticed the woman sitting next to be had kicked off her sandals and had one bare foot on the seat next to me. She was gorgeous. 5'5 or so, skinny, blonde with a pretty smile. Her feet were very nice. I'd say size 7-8 with pretty pink polished toes.

She is significantly higher up the food chain than I am and I had only had one drunken conversation with her the night before so I was trying my best to sneak a few peeks as opposed to full on staring.

I couldn't resist though. When I could tell her attention was fully engaged in the presentation I ran one finger from heel to toe. I was rewarded with a pretty big flinch and a slightly embarrassed smile. She pulled down her foot but eventually put it back. I didn't want to risk a second time but the first time was totally worth it!

Nice one. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to do something similar to my line manager at work, who has pretty feet, and who sometimes slips her shoes off and places her feet nearby.

Gutsy move on your part but I think I would have done the same thing. She put her foot back up there so maybe she wanted you to do it again, who knows?

I think the key to not outing yourself is do it once and do if playfully and move on. Once is cute, twice is creepy. Once gets you a smile and probably a chance to enjoy the view some more, two gets a call to HR.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back