• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WE BEGIN THIS NEW YEAR WITH A NEW WONDERFUL MODEL : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SEXY 23 YEARS OLD TESSA HATES TO BE TICKLED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE HAVE THE PLEASURE TO BEGIN THIS NEW YEAR BY INTRODUCING YOU OUR NEW SEXY 23 YEARS OLD TESSA!
This girl accepted to work with us despite of that she really hates to be tickled.
She hates that to the point she will never come back for more tickle torture because she didn't
imagined how ticklish she was and she really suffered during all the session.

We did only three tickling clips with her and unfortunately there will be no more!
This is the first one and to begin the experience she is immobilized with her
extremely ticklish soles and toes up for a punishment.
Every touch on her ticklish soles is a real pain for her and this is so good for a tickler.
The guy uses fingers, electric toothbrushes and the tickling glove to get the most explosive reactions.
All the techniques work perfectly and Tessa loses control all long the clip.
Do you love to watch horribly ticklish girls suffering ?
If yes you're welcome with this new ticklee!

------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : TESSA'S SOLES TICKLING SAMPLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Last edited:
Is she kind of a fetish model? Or just a girl straight from the street? Very lovely indeed ;)

woohhh again a beauty from head to toes and again i am in love :)

i love her reactions ! great model !

Great reactions - hope you got her upperbody before the end!

She seems quite ticklish, but I'm not sure about the squeaky laugh and screaming.

Great work, Mr. FT.:trophy: Please tell Tessa she has many fans who would love to see her return.:woot:

Wow another wonderful girl!
Thanks a lot FT she's gorgeous and super ticklish.
Love her!

Oh man! What a shame that she'll never return. I should like to have seen those pits and belly get tickled.

Oh man! What a shame that she'll never return. I should like to have seen those pits and belly get tickled.

We did three clips with her and today I will post the second with a lot of upperbody tickle torture :)

Tessa critique

I bought this clip the other day. She's ticklish but not to the degree of what the preview clip would suggest. That may be ok for some, but for me personally I like the really ticklish models. At times it just feels like she was trying to push through a laugh and that it wasn't really forced out. Anna and Constance for instance are extremely ticklish models and when they're tickled, they have no choice but to laugh because it's being forced out of them. They simply cannot help it. Tessa at times seems to be forcing herself to laugh, it's not a laughter that would suggest she's really struggling to make it through the clip. It's as if she's more annoyed by her feet being tickled than actually being ticklish.

What saves the clip is the fact that her feet are incredibly beautiful. I've been a fan of clips before that have models who aren't top of the chart ticklish but their gorgeous feet and toes make up for it. Tessa's feet are amazing and she certainly does a lot of flexing and wiggling of them in the stocks to get away. Her soles look soft and delicate which is why I was expecting more of a breakdown from her in the stocks. Maybe instead of tickling her move her to the foot worship/soles/ section?

Once again, beautiful model, beautiful feet, but not exactly the kind of ticklish that we've seen before from other models at FT.

Clip rating = 3/5

She is beautiful. Pity she won't be back, looking forward to seeing those lovely, smooth pits tickled tho :D

She has very nice feet, some times you have to cherish every tickle opportunity as they may not come around again :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back