• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

friend agreed to be tickled revisited m/f feet(rewritten)

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again folks. I wrote a story titled "friend agreed to be tickled" years ago about my one and only experience of having the pleasure of being able to tie and tickle my friend's feet. I feel as though it could have been written better and that I left out a couple of details so I will try to make a better version here.

I'll start with a little background info. This friend of mine name was Darla(name always changed to protect the innocent lol). Darla and I became close friends when we worked the same job. We were in the same age range and shared similar interests so we were able to talk to each other about life, venture to one another and also give each other advice.
Now Darla and myself are also both kinda silly people and enjoyed having a good time and joking at work. I don't remember how but I found out she was pretty ticklish and it became a normal thing for me to give her quick side and rib tickles and pokes every now and then to which she would just laugh and squirm away.
One day she saw me coming to give her a routine tickle and she started to walk fast and I ran her down and put both of my hands on her side's and squeezed. To my suprise she smiled but didn't laugh and said "you gotta move your hands up." So by her instruction I replaced my hands on her ribcage and wiggled my fingers to which she yelped, laughed and squirmed away.

I was content with our every now and then tickle fun until one of our silly conversations got me wanting to really tickle her feet. I was telling her how sometimes my friends and I would ask each other stuff like "which one would you rather do, not shower for two weeks or not brunch your teeth for two weeks."And "lose your arms, or lose your legs."
So Darla and I got into this question game and my third question to her was "would you rather be tied and tickled, or tied and have hairs plucked from your body?" She quickly replied "I would rather be tickled, it would probably be fun lol." So now I'm super excited and my mind is racing as I ask "why do you think it would be fun?"
Darla-"cause I'm silly and I know I'm ticklish so I would just be laughing lol."
Darla-"would you rather have your hairs hot waxed removed or have bears lick honey off of your feet?" "Well I guess that's like the question you just asked me lol."

So from this I play tickle fetish novice and say "I'm gonna look up tickling and see what I find."
Darla-"lol I will too."

She finds some things and I come across tickle abuse somehow lmao and even get her to record a couple of preview clips for me to see at work. As I get more comfortable with her about this I told her about clipsforsale and got her to download me my then most wanted, and still my favorite clip today, video from tickling paradise featuring a girl name Greta in stocks and black stockings called "childhood tickling tales."

She had to call me for instructions on how to find it and once she found it and downloaded it , it began to play automatically. I told her to watch some of it and text me to give me her take on it. A little while later a text from Darla came through
D-"it was pretty good."
Me-"really! So you liked it?"
D-"yea I couldn't really take my eyes away from it."
Now my excitement is causing me to shake lol and I respond
Me-"see now wouldn't you wanna take a ride in the chair, or would you rather be the tickler lol"
D-"I would take the ride, looks like more fun."
Me-"can we try it."
D-"you gotta get a box."

Now I'm psyched. She just agreed to let me tickle her feet!
So I text back "I think they are called stocks, search and see if I can buy some."
D-"can't find any."
Me-"what will I use to keep you from kicking me."
D-"I'll buy you a helmet lol. I guess duct tape an old chair."

So now every day at work in between the time of the text conversation and our actual session my anxiety builds. I buy the rope and tape one day at work and leave it with her. She says "my mom is going to wonder I have this, she has to pick me up because my car is in the shop."
Me-"what will you tell her?"
D-"I'm just trying to get my feet tickled lol."

So the day finally arrives. I enter her house with the most butterflies I've ever had in my life with a small bag containing a feather duster type of thing and a tiny paintbrush. She is already barefoot. Her feet were a pretty size 8, wide but not fat and short toes.

She sits on the couch and says "ok, what now." I pull up.a.chair to the arm of the couch and tell her to lay on her back and put her feet on the arm. I tie the rope around her ankles then around the legs of the chair.

Time to get started. I pull out the feather thing and test her out and get absolutely no reaction. Then I pull out my phone and the paintbrush and record a shirt clip as I stroke the brush and up and down her soles to which caused her to react much more than I had expected. As I swiped up, down, left and right
D-"oooh! Hahahah, that's terrible cause I'm snorting already hahahah!"

Now I put the brush away record another shirt clip of me testing her feet with a one finger drag all over her soles. I notice she really yelps when I hit her arch and say "wow! I'm not even doing much."
D-"hahaha I know but you're going right down the middlahahaha!"
So now I know her arch is her weakness.

Now I set a timer for 5min and get to work. I start slow by continuing my one finger drag but I also test the tops, outsides and heels of her feet which are not ticklish at all. I then mine to her big toe and she immediately starts laughing but then stops after a few seconds. I continue tickling her big toe and ask
Me-"I guess your toes aren't that ticklish?"
D-"it was at first but then Ahahahahah!" She resumed laughing as I switched to her second toe.
Me-"I guess I have to switch up on the toes."
D-"hahaha yea I haha guess haha." She keeps laughing as I get all ten toes.

Now I'm down to about 3min. I now go back to her arches and balls with light quick spider tickles and her laughter increases a little. I employ this method for a while and check the clock and see that I now have about a minute and a half left. I pause the clock, go to the bathroom and get her lotion. When I come back and begin to apply the lotion to her soles she says "ooh that feels funny, I've never had anybody else rub lotion on my feet." After the lotion is on I restart the clock and resume my spider tickling on her now super slick soles. Her laugher picks up a little more.
Me-"that makes it better doesn't it lol"
D-"HAHAHAHAHA YEA HAHAHAHAH!

Now the clock runs out and I ask if she is ok. She says yes and I say "ok then you can handle another bonus minute." D-"haha ok."

Now I hold her toes back and really dig in on her arch and balls, I lose my grip as her laughter reaches a level that I have never heard before and she tries to block one foot with the other.
D-"HAHAHAHAHAHAH WAIT HAHA I GOT A CRAMP." I rub out her cramp and ask if she is ok, she says yes and I get right back to my assault on her soles
D-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAHHAHAHAHHA!"

The bonus minute runs out and I ask if she is done. She says yes and I say, "I'm just another bonus 30seconds." D-"ha ok."

I tie her big toes together and get right back to spider tickling her soles nonstop for 30seconds as my fun comes to an end. I start untying her and she sits up . I glance at her and see that her eyes are fixed on her feet and my hand undoing the rope. Now to have my last bit of fun as I'm.untying the rope I take mtg right index finder and give her arch quick swipes as I finish releasing the rope and she says "haha you think ha you're funny haha."

We clean up and I ask her to order me another clip before we go and she takes the chair and moves it to where her computer is and crosses her ankles with her toes on the ground but soles off of.the floor. After the clip downloads it starts to auto play and I ask"do you wanna watch it right now?"
I pay no attention to her answer and plop down next to her feet and give her soles couple mre tickles. She doesn't move at all , just looks down at me smiles and says "really D ahahahaha!"

I thank her for the e perience and we say our goodbyes.

Man i always read this and wish i couldve gotten her again. She had agreed to another session, and we would discuss/joke about me using a toothbrush and a hairbrush(which she was afraid of after seeing how others reacted to it), but after i got engaged she called off our session. It was even more disappointing because there was a 2nd date set up but something came up with her family and it never happened smh. O well, at least i still have this story to reminisc on my most moemorable and enjoyable tickle moment.

Great story, and hold onto your memory. Memories are more sustaining than you may realize. Thanks for writing.

Good memory and good writing, I like the smooth set-up of the tickling discussion.. I can completely relate to that approaching-the-house anticipation. Thanks for sharing.

Im glad you like it and can relate JoeP. That anticipation feeling is like no other! This is definitely my personal all time favorite tickling memory

Hello again folks. No tickle session set up but I do keep in contact with Darla. We speak through text messages maybe once every 4 or 5months it seems. Since she stopped updating me on her personal tickle encounters(mainly because she hadn't had any lol) I would ask her tickle related questions every now and then. Earlier today we texted and I was reminiscing about the wonderful time I had tickling her feet. I had a couple of questions about it and she actually answered. ( lately she hasnt been) This is how it went:

Me-When you let me tie your ankles and tickle your feet, where you anxious or nervous before it started, what part was the most enjoyable/memorable, and what part tickled the most?

D-I honestly wasn't nervous at all even though I know I am really ticklish. The most enjoyable/memorable part was either the feather duster because it felt surprisingly good and didn't tickle at all but then as soon as that little paintbrush went up and down my foot I started snorting lol. Even though my feet are very ticklish I didn't expect that paintbrush to tickle that much after the feather thing didn't tickle at all. Then the most ticklish part was right at the end when you tied my big toes together and really dug in with both hands lol. My feet were already extra slick from the lotion and because my big toes were tied I couldn't block lol.

She sounds like a very cool person. Its nice to play with people like that!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back