• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top Five Tickle Videos

Vic Dee

TMF Novice
I think it would greatly benefit the entire community if we would all list our top ten five favorite tickle videos of all time. This way we could see what consensus there is amongst some of the the videos. Then it would easier for us all to know which ones to purchase and pursue.

Here are my favs:

1.Forty female fingers (Realtickling)
2.Oksana tickles Nadja (Yaqi)
3.Nadja tickles Oksana (Yaqi)
4.Farra's first time (MTP)
5.js-1 (FM Concepts) I never thought Julie Strain was so ticklish!

My Top Five

1. Bill and L (TJ Productions)
2. Alicia in Tight Bondage (E.E.)
3. Turned On and Ticklish (FM Concepts)
4. Ticklish Tootsies (becasue of Darby)(Cal-Star)
5. Tied and Tickled 2? (The one where Angela Faith is tied to the rack) (Cal-Star)

Yes, I know Cal-Star does a lot of junk. But when videos first became available, they were there for me and these are two of my favorites, primarily because Darby and Angella are my favorite ticklees.

Top five videos

By the way, there was typo in what is said in my initial post. I meant to say top five videos, not top ten. So lets limit it to top five ok? Thanks.

1 - Tau Kappa Ticklers
2 - Happy Hour 2000
3 - The Contest
4 - Real Tickling Medley
5 - Bridget's First Time

1.Dungeon of Happiness(Real Tickling)
2.The Contest(Paradise Visions)
3.Cop Kitchy Coo(Paradise Visions)
4.Scream Tickle(French Tickling)
5.Ticklish Merchandise(Real Tickling)

Re: My Top Five

1golfer said:
1. Bill and L (TJ Productions)
2. Alicia in Tight Bondage (E.E.)
3. Turned On and Ticklish (FM Concepts)
4. Ticklish Tootsies (becasue of Darby)(Cal-Star)
5. Tied and Tickled 2? (The one where Angela Faith is tied to the rack) (Cal-Star)

Yes, I know Cal-Star does a lot of junk. But when videos first became available, they were there for me and these are two of my favorites, primarily because Darby and Angella are my favorite ticklees.

what is EE? What is Alicia in Bondage?

Top Five videos that I've seen

These are my absolute favorites...

1). Tied and Tickled 6 (excellent ticklee/tickler rapport)Cal Star
2). Tickling Initiation (relentless tickle war with Cathryn Beaumont and Misty, one of the most underrated ticklees in the business)Harmony
3). The Laffworks (Sara Lee's debut vid, and possibly best) Real Tickling
4). SuperTicklish series # 5 (Little Gina's spotlight, segment with boyfriend on bed classic) FM Concepts
5). Tummy Tickle (great midsection tickler) Solefully Yours

Dirkman

I hardly remember...it was E.E. Ltd or something like that out of Ronkonkomo Ny. They put out some awful videos and some decent ones. I see vidcaps and clips from the occasionally. Anyway, there was this one called Alicia in Tight Bondage. The first girl was completely not ticklish...in fact, you even hear her say it. The second girl obvioously doesn't think there will be much to this, but finds that she is very ticklish once the tickling starts. It's a riot...wish I still had the video.

Very tough to limit this to just 5, and if I gave it a lot more thought, there are certainly others equal to the following:

1) "Miranda" (TickleSlaves)
2) "Dungeon of Happiness" (TC Videos)
3) "The Contest" (Paradise Vision)
4) "Scream Tickle" (French Tickling)
5) "Erin Loves to be Tickled" (Yaqi)

ALL-TIME BEST: "Safeword?" (TJ Productions). Although I've still never actually seen this one, I've read so much about it over the years, in my mind, it's grown to epic status!!! :)

Great Feedback on Top 5 Videos

This is the beginning to a great list of favorite videos that can be a useful to all members. Please lets continue to give input to your favorite five tickle videos of all time.

Top Five Tickling Videos

In no particular order:
"TK-7 Ticklish Interrogation" Harmony/Consensual Touch with Cathryn Beaumont and Misty. Cathryn has one of the best laughs and reactions in the business!

"TK-10 Ticklish Snoop" Harmony/Con. Touch with Alex Jordan. What a great victim! Chelsea Pfeiffer tickles her.

"Tied & Tickled" California Star's first - and best. Pia Sands and Jennifer Brooks. Pia is incredibly ticklish and has an unbelievable laugh. Made in 1986, this video made me a total tickle addict! She also appeared in "Tied & Tickled 2" (not quite as good). 30 min.

"Maid To Laugh" Femfeet/TC. With Sara Lee and Maria. Sara is one of my favorites: great body, face and feet. Very ticklish armpits and wonderful throaty laugh. I like her other videos, too ("Laffworks", etc.) She is NOT as good in FMConcepts videos, where she goes by the name Mishel Harrison.

"Ticklish Interrogation" - Paradise Vision. Lily is a very cute and very ticklish Asian girl who's tickled barefoot and in stockings (yum!)

Also highly recommended:
"Miranda" TickleSlaves.com Very ticklish young woman. Video production not as polished, but she is a great victim!

"Agent Interrogation" Femfeet/TC One of their last - and maybe best - titles. Adrianne, has very ticklish armpits and a very nice laugh. Enjoyable to watch her laugh and squirm.

"Cop Kitchy Koo" Paradise Vision. Tracy is a serious ticklish model and is tickled in the back of a station wagon in her policeman's uniform.

"Model Interview" - Paradise Vision. Cheyenne is a very cute girl tickled in RHT stockings. Very attractive with an excellent laugh, and quite ticklish. Would like the tickling to have been a little more sustained instead of in short burts throughout. She is great to watch and listen to.

Honorable mentions:
"Erin Loves To Be Tickled" - Yaqi. I think this was his best one.
"Ticklsh Merchandise" - Femfeet/TC. Crystal is a very cute victim.
"Turned On and Ticklish" - FMC. Some good scenes here.

OK, so I listed 12 (a Top 5, and 7 others), but I may have to come back and edit or add more. It's hard to pin it down to just 5!!
- Westchester Tickler

Last edited:
For my money I have bought over 30 videos from numerous companies but only rewatch 3. In order from most reviewed to least.

1. 40 Female Fingers - Five different ticklish reactions from five lovely women.

2. Courtney and Tovias first time - Courtney was extremely ticklish I just wish they would have been a little more relentless with her.

3. Telephone Tickle 1 - I just liked the tickling especially the second girl it seemed very real and genuinely unscripted.

Hey Westchester

Sorry to burst the balloon, but Pia is absolutely non-ticklish and she has said so in magazine interviews. Bummer, I loved that video too.

For one i agree that Bill and I video might be the best foot tickling video out there!!!

Im amazed.......

Only 1 person mentioned TK-7! Wow I guess that movie is kind of old. For those who've never seen it, and are foot tickling fans, it is without a doubt one of the best vids ever done!

Giantfan :devil:

Jaba's digging into his archives!

:sowrong: submitted for your consideration: 1.student fetish video's #5 (once they get to Jaguar's ticklish feet, it's silent laughter for her whole session!) easily one of the most ticklish girls I have seen. 2.Hotel Tickle (T C Videos)Meghan's laugh is a killer! 3."Latina Tickling" by ANA ;Cathy and Sorebel's debut, and they are fantastic! awsome laughers. 4. Julia Parton (unknown FM concept video- you can look it up) tied spread eagle to the bed and incredible laughter! I will get back to you on the fifth choice.

I just couldn't do it...!

I just TRIED to stay with the first 5 I mentioned above, but had a few more come to mind that could easily make anyone's "best" list. So, I'd like to add:

"TK 11: 10 Handed Tickle Team" (Harmony Concepts)
"Farra's First Time" (Magic Touch)
"Some Tickled Flesh (DungeonMaidens)
"W-01" (TickleJapan)
"E-024: Jan and Sam" (JanB)

Yes, I'm trying to limit my list to just one from each producer, but no doubt there are other great ones (as well as duds) from all of these...

And How Could I Forget...?!

One of the best [most intense] videos I ever saw was one from Tickling Holly/Candlelight Video called "I Want The Disk." TORTUROUS upper-body and foot tickling...

Video - Alice in Tight Bondage/I Want The Disk

I have seen most everything out there but must have missed Alice in Tight bondage and I Want The Disk. Anyone interested in trading for it or exchanging (return video to you)for it, please let me know.
I have a large collection for trade or exchange and have been at it
for many years.

Thanks,
--Russ [email protected]

Re: Im amazed.......

Giantfan said:
Only 1 person mentioned TK-7! Wow I guess that movie is kind of old. For those who've never seen it, and are foot tickling fans, it is without a doubt one of the best vids ever done!

Giantfan :devil:

I agree, Catherine Beaumont is one of my faves, and she is one of the classic victims of all time in this vid.

"Jaguar!!!" a true secret classic ticklee!!!!

You're right Jaba, the Jaguar scenes were classic! It was all without bondage too...she was just so ticklish that she literally collapsed in laughter. BTW she was also in something called "Feathermates" just before the SFV #5 scenes. "Feathermates" was not as good, but only due to the bad tickling techniques and scenarios that so typified the "majors". It is worth seeing, however.

There was another good, albeit brief classic tickling moment in the second half of Student Fetish Video #2. Again, it was a ticklee so hysterically ticklish that even Platinum Video couldn't screw it up.

yeah...

which one is that? Is that the platinum video with the black woman tickling the 2 white girls? Which number is that... that is a GREAT scene!

yes i do own bill and l video, i realy wish there was more like it out there!!! when he wrote all over her feet and seeing lose her mind from the tickling, was truly great.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back