• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellas new life p2 "Brought to heel" (F/F) (FF/F)

Great story so far, can't wait for the next part!

these are pretty damn good my friend. a bit too intense for my liking and yet... here i find myself, reading through Bella's tortures. Good always beats evil though, right.... right?!

these are pretty damn good my friend. a bit too intense for my liking and yet... here i find myself, reading through Bella's tortures. Good always beats evil though, right.... right?!

The intensity thing was something i was conscious of. The story just seemed to lend itself to that way. Im trying to build part 3 up a bit now…i mean who is to say this isn't something Bella wants?! Maybe part 3 will explain!!

haha thanks for the feedback mate

back soon, the spelling mistakes were doing my head in and I've slowed down the pace of p3 so I'm taking the time to clean them up a bit and re-inspire the 3rd instalment

Part 1 was the best story I have ever read. I have been a member for probably over a decade lurking. Please repost or an administrator repost. I feel TMF is being cheated out of an amazing work of erotica worthy of an award.

Part 1 was the best story I have ever read. I have been a member for probably over a decade lurking. Please repost or an administrator repost. I feel TMF is being cheated out of an amazing work of erotica worthy of an award.

Yess ... and we need part 3 as well

Thanks for the notes guys. I know a few have messaged me and I'm not being ignorant. I've taken a step back from this to concentrate on other things. However I have got a fantastic TMF artist to draw up a scene for this story. Once that's completed I will repost 1&2 with the artwork. However you'll have to wait on p3. Writers block and other priorities have taken their toll. Please be patient. Thank you for the kind words.

It looks like the stories raising up the fifteen positive comment must be removed...
???????

not even for Christmas!!!! but.. but but WHYYYYYY you re not our good tickle santa ??? :imthedj:

Well even part 1 and 2? Where are they? It's been removed for edit and I'm still waiting for it to come back :cry1:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back