• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favorite tickle item?!

Favorite item to tickle/be tickled with?

• Hands/Fingertips

Votes: 85 48.3%
  • Mouth/Tongue

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Feather(s)

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • Electric Toothbrush

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Hairbrush

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • Vibrator(s)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Baby oil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Hair

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Feet/Toes

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
I voted fingers because they are so variable, can be hot/cold firm/soft rough/ gentle and so on, but instruments are a lot more static and very similar with different users. but fingers are always different for each user.
Its down to choice as a lee i prefer a ler who uses fingers.
Having said that some instruments have been good sometimes its down to mood, who the ler is, how well we know each other and get along together, and where the instruments are being used, and all the other hundreds of things that make tickling a pleasure or disaster.

Ones hands. Just have to love that feeling of a person shaking with fear as your fingers Come into contact with there ticklish spot

My weapon of choice (a pen) isn't on here. My girlfriend's soles become a canvas for my scribbles and messages about her being a "tickle slut". She doesn't mind so much as she gets a nice long foot massage after the session...and it has to be during the winter when it's boot season!

My second favorite item, after hands, fingers is this cuticle tool I bought a while back. It has a round metal end and a plastic end and works amazingly well on helpless soles!

Aarrgh it would only let me choose one item! I would have chosen Baby oil AND Hairbrush it is the combination that seems most effective. :)

all of the tools are great and work extremely well, but when it comes down to it, there's nothing better than fingers digging in to all your spots :)

I selected other because almost all of those tickle me. It wouldn’t allow multiple choices

Lips. I live nibbling on necks, ribs, bellies, thighs, upper arms... etc.

Fingers for sure! I like to feel the soles of who I’m tickling (and the touch of those tickling mine).

I love tickling with my fingers. It's great to feel your victim's skin as you tickle them. But a hairbrush on baby-oiled feet gets some of the best results.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back