• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you made a tickling machine how would you make it and where would it tickle

It would definitely tickle ribs, sides or hips. The most complicated spot and difficult to build, but so rewarding in terms of sensations.
Something like the tickle belt from Sponge Bob.

dunno if this counts as a "machine". But I always thought that tickling socks was something what was possible..by someone who was mechanically inclined of course..not me lol. Anyway it seems that VERY ticklish feet can be severly tickled my vibrators of some sort (at least from what ive seen). So why not get a very snug form fitting sock . the kind that people with bad circulation wear , and attatch some kind of pads over the sole heel and tops of the toes areas that have small but very powerful vibrators in them , the sock would have to fit tight tight enough so the vibrators would sit flushagainst the skin without any ability to lose contact no matter how the foot moves. Once the socks are put on the foot a remote control (this is where the mechanically inclined person would come in..lol), would be programmed to turn the vibrators on and off , tickling any area of the foot or all at the same time....if you wanna get fancy you can program a timer to it so one can set it to go off automatically, and maybe go from foot to foot or both at once to furthur get that feeling of not knowing when it will happen. Of course ur cant wear them and walk around in them or the vibrators might break , but to play with with feet up and off the ground..seems doable I think for the more mechanically inclined inventor

Last edited:
I knew WOMN THAT TIED STRINGS OF GARLAND TO A ROTATING FAN AND USED IT TO TICKLE HERSELF.

I would build a female shapeshifting Terminator III kind of liquid metal cyborg who would run amock in the city, tickling random strangers with wanton abandon. And she'd assume the form of Vida Guerra wearing a bikini top and yoga pants.

Something with a simple up/down mechanism, electromotor and hair brushes would be doable, but you would need a lot of imagination to work things through. Plus some test subjects. :D

dunno if this counts as a "machine". But I always thought that tickling socks was something what was possible..by someone who was mechanically inclined of course..not me lol. Anyway it seems that VERY ticklish feet can be severly tickled my vibrators of some sort (at least from what ive seen). So why not get a very snug form fitting sock . the kind that people with bad circulation wear , and attatch some kind of pads over the sole heel and tops of the toes areas that have small but very powerful vibrators in them , the sock would have to fit tight tight enough so the vibrators would sit flushagainst the skin without any ability to lose contact no matter how the foot moves. Once the socks are put on the foot a remote control (this is where the mechanically inclined person would come in..lol), would be programmed to turn the vibrators on and off , tickling any area of the foot or all at the same time....if you wanna get fancy you can program a timer to it so one can set it to go off automatically, and maybe go from foot to foot or both at once to furthur get that feeling of not knowing when it will happen. Of course ur cant wear them and walk around in them or the vibrators might break , but to play with with feet up and off the ground..seems doable I think for the more mechanically inclined inventor

This would be easy to achieve considering we already have stuff like gloves with vibrators into them. So this should not be hard. It would only need some little processor to trigger a random tickling from the different vibrators. That would do the trick. Could be fun! Also easy to expand to other body areas ;)

A navel tickling machine.....I'd totally make this a reality. Feet and armpits could be a bonus, but the belly button would be where the machine would focus at. Oooooh how I adore tickle machines.....

I really wish I had a tickle machine that would tickle my feet and keep me from escaping! It should have a timer of course ;-)

Check my blog on here. I worked on a prototype of a tickling robot a while back, and had to stop due to moving and downsizing. If anyone would like to try their hand on such a project, id be more than glad to share my limited experience building one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back