• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi everyone me new here :D great to meet you all

tickle_prince

Verified
HI!!!!!!!!!! my name mike or well tickle prince and it great to meet you all. I come from Uk and just turned 18 and i love tickel girls(duh that why you joined mike)

speically the feet (but i guess that like the same for lots of people here)

anyway i just wanted to say hi and how i hope to meet you all, i am really excited to be joining a forum like this, hehe this is great anyway i just wanted to say hi and all and do alittle into about who i am

Welcome to the gang, Mike. Just bear in miind that your royal status won't protect you here.:devil: We're equal opportunity ticklers!...and ticklees! :p

Ann

Hi, Mike! I like to tickle female feet, too. Small world, isn't it? :p Cheers from a bloody Yank. :D

Hello tickle_prince,

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

Myriads

hehe thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and don't worry i believe in equal right :p

and yes it is a small world but great to find people with the same intrested in tickling lol

Just a small WORLD, tickle prince? Why, with the Sorceress here on Eternia being able to cast spells to open dimensional gateways, I always thought the UNIVERSE might be small.

I think the lady might've made a mistake changing to her new costume in the new He-Man cartoon, though...with those feathered wings, she's risking getting tickled for acting like such a b**** to me...err..I mean, to Prince Adam in the pilot episode "The Beginning".:D

lol yea, saaay maybe he could borrow a feather or two and ties her down and test her endurance. U know these heros need a tough endurance maybe he should see if her endurance is good, wiht a bit of feather work here and there :p

Welcome TicklePrince:) Hope you are enjoying the forum
welcome1.gif

thanks :) and aawwwww a welcome sign hehe i feel so spiecial and welcome *tear cn=omes to my eye* ;)

Hi prince it's good to see new members!!! I definately feel the UK is getting itself on the tickle map as well! :)

YAY i hope so

*looks up tickle map starts seeig the UK appeal*

YAHOO

umm i also planning to add everyone here onto my buddy list i hope no one minds that :)

I saw on a previous post you used to tickle your sisters friends to interrogate them for information. Would you share a little bit about these stories?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back