• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird and dangerous cure for non-ticklish people will be possibly available in 2 year

Snob_from_Rus

TMF Poster
The first human head transplant could take place in just two years, it was reported on Thursday.
Italian surgeon Sergio Canavero, from the Turin Advanced Neuromodulation Group, claims the Frankenstein-style procedure to graft a living person’s head on to a donor body will soon be ready.
The breakthrough surgery is being pioneered to help extend the lives of people who have suffered degeneration of the muscles and nerves or those who have advanced cancer.
The New Scientist reported Dr Canavero plans to announce the project at the American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons conference in Annapolis, Maryland, in June.

The full text can be found here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ead-transplant-could-happen-in-two-years.html

I think this surgery will be able to help those people who lost their ticklishness or were born not ticklish. What do you think?

How eager would you be to tickle a Frankenstein experiment anyway?

I have to admit it would be rather creepy to have my head grafted onto another persons body like that and it seems like this probably wouldn't work out and is probably far beyond current technology. I wouldn't get optimistic too soon. Although I have to admit it would be cool to have the body of a hot Asian girl! Especially if it was a more healthy body than the one I currently have.

I think this surgery will be able to help those people who lost their ticklishness or were born not ticklish. What do you think?

Honestly? I think this is the most stupid and meaningless reason to do this kind of surgery I have ever heard! Actually, it's not a reason at all!

leave the non ticklish, non ticklish honestly. not everyone needs to be ticklish

Jesus effing christ....Are some people really that effing desperate? I wanna swear up a storm right now at how effing stupid this actually is, but I'll refrain....Somewhat. First off; I think it's absolutely pathetic anyone would LISTEN to this story, because no human being is this stupid, and in the case they are? Personally? If they died, I wouldn't even give a shi*. This is just retarded, this is bullf*ck. This is.....Well I can't even come up with anymore reasons, it's that retarded.

What do I think? I think The Telegraph is trying too hard to become the new Weekly World News

This is actually garbage. Anyone with a passing knowledge of neuroscience would know that we don't have even close to the technology to pull this off. And if we're taking bets I'm willing to wager that ticklishness has a lot more to do with the interpretation of sensory input in your brain than the nerve endings on your skin - so this procedure is useless for ticklishness regardless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back