• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pussy

My worst tickle spots are the most private! My labia has an outer rim that is so ticklish inside I just about scream...but people don't seem to be able to find it...hehehe my secret spot.

The labia are also extremely sensitive. Tickling there makes me squeal...heck people wiggling fingers at the bare pussy makes me laugh. My clit is also EXTREMELY ticklish. The inside vagina is not ticklish, however.

I used to get embarrassed about being ticklish "down there," when I was younger. Guys were usually confused when I'd burst out laughing when they would open the labia, or touch the clit...

It is so ticklish that I immediately try to close my legs, anyone headed down there is in for some giggles. I have never been tied with my legs open and tickled there, but want to do it one day. Honestly I'm a little scared though because it tickles so freaking much.
Sounds like you'd be heaven to tickle. Thanks for reviving an old post. Let's just say, inquiring minds want to know!

My worst tickle spots are the most private! My labia has an outer rim that is so ticklish inside I just about scream...but people don't seem to be able to find it...hehehe my secret spot.

The labia are also extremely sensitive. Tickling there makes me squeal...heck people wiggling fingers at the bare pussy makes me laugh. My clit is also EXTREMELY ticklish. The inside vagina is not ticklish, however.

I used to get embarrassed about being ticklish "down there," when I was younger. Guys were usually confused when I'd burst out laughing when they would open the labia, or touch the clit...

It is so ticklish that I immediately try to close my legs, anyone headed down there is in for some giggles. I have never been tied with my legs open and tickled there, but want to do it one day. Honestly I'm a little scared though because it tickles so freaking much.

A delight to read. Those scarce clips with hysterical lees getting feathered on the labia and clit aren't fakers in other words.

Last edited:
I was tied down down and my bf used a feather on my clit. I was going insane! I laughed hysterically until I orgasmed HARD lol so intense! My entire body was one large nerve endings... I felt like my entire body was a billion times more ticklish than usual which is saying alot lol

I was tied down down and my bf used a feather on my clit. I was going insane! I laughed hysterically until I orgasmed HARD lol so intense! My entire body was one large nerve endings... I felt like my entire body was a billion times more ticklish than usual which is saying alot lol

Amazing :)

I think with enough play time you can turn a non- ticklish pussy into a ticklish one.

personally I know that what's been effective is mixing sensations from one tickle spot to it and alternating until they just get "confused".

I have incredibly sensitive and ticklish nipples. If a partner starts by tickling my nipples with a feather or a soft brush, progressing to fingers, I’m soon moaning and feeling the sensations moving quickly to my clit. If the same feather is then applied to tickling my clit I can achieve the most intense ‘ticklegasm’ and it gets me writhing and laughing as I cum , often multiple times. Amazing experience!

I have incredibly sensitive and ticklish nipples. If a partner starts by tickling my nipples with a feather or a soft brush, progressing to fingers, I’m soon moaning and feeling the sensations moving quickly to my clit. If the same feather is then applied to tickling my clit I can achieve the most intense ‘ticklegasm’ and it gets me writhing and laughing as I cum , often multiple times. Amazing experience!

Wow, what a hot description! I also greatly enjoyed the others above sharing the woman's side. My wife varies in ticklishness everywhere, so I never know what to expect. But her clit is usually somewhat ticklish, and I love to lick and tease there whether it leads to much laughter or not. Her nipples, though, are a pretty reliable target. Nibbling them usually tickles her strongly. I never considered that possibly increasing clit sensitivity... now I'm excited to investigate ;)

Wow, what a hot description! I also greatly enjoyed the others above sharing the woman's side. My wife varies in ticklishness everywhere, so I never know what to expect. But her clit is usually somewhat ticklish, and I love to lick and tease there whether it leads to much laughter or not. Her nipples, though, are a pretty reliable target. Nibbling them usually tickles her strongly. I never considered that possibly increasing clit sensitivity... now I'm excited to investigate ;)

Lucky lady! And if you find that this works for her you can intensify the pleasure a great deal by continuing to tickle the nipple even when she is begging you to rub and tease her clit. Believe me this increases the intensity of the orgasm so much. Have find playing &#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56860;

Last edited:
I think with enough play time you can turn a non- ticklish pussy into a ticklish one.

personally I know that what's been effective is mixing sensations from one tickle spot to it and alternating until they just get "confused".
This is the kind of conflicted sensation I always try to go for in my tickle stories.

I would be going out of my mind!!! I NEED to try this....not sure I could take it thoughlol

Pussy is a incredibly sensitive area I’ve always tickeled the Pussy and ass of any my victims result
Had always been magical I would recommend feathers in a slow circle motion slow but firm you won’t be disappointed and neither will they

Using the pointy end of the feather (where you hold it) works too!

Yes I'm definitely ticklish there!! A feather can make me giggle and squirm uncontrollably hehe. And it feels so amazing at the same time. Hm I wish I was tickled there more often.

I recently found out that I'm super ticklish there with thin panties on. I've been teased by a girl with long fingernails through the panties while someone else held my legs spread open. This was the most intense tickling experience in my live so far! Worst were the creases between the inner and outer labia. This tickled so much I thought I go insane :)

Yes I'm definitely ticklish there!! A feather can make me giggle and squirm uncontrollably hehe. And it feels so amazing at the same time. Hm I wish I was tickled there more often.

I recently found out that I'm super ticklish there with thin panties on. I've been teased by a girl with long fingernails through the panties while someone else held my legs spread open. This was the most intense tickling experience in my live so far! Worst were the creases between the inner and outer labia. This tickled so much I thought I go insane :)

I have to admit tickling and teasing a girl through really thin panties is one of my favourite things ever, especially if it generates a mix of giggles and moans

Ticklish labia

Also erotic in the sense that it is the most private area of all...and yet ticklish, like double the fun! Also, I feel so helpless when I am tickled there and can't close my legs...Like there is nothing I can do to defend that area whatsoever! I know this is technically the same as being tickled anywhere else on the body, but when the legs are spread wide open, and you can barely get a view of what's going on down under there, it is a different kind of ticklish.

Also erotic in the sense that it is the most private area of all...and yet ticklish, like double the fun! Also, I feel so helpless when I am tickled there and can't close my legs...Like there is nothing I can do to defend that area whatsoever! I know this is technically the same as being tickled anywhere else on the body, but when the legs are spread wide open, and you can barely get a view of what's going on down under there, it is a different kind of ticklish.

Exactly. I couldn't describe it... thanks :)

On or over my pussy definitely tickles a lot at first. Then I get used to the tickles and eventually I just get really hot and turned on. But around my pussy, outside near my groin/inner thighs? That's one of my worst tickle spots!

My old ex gf was crazy ticklish in her pussy. I would tie her up and eat her out and she would start to laugh a lot. My favorite moment was when i got her a vibrator. She wouldn’t stop laughing and i almost made her wet herself.Pretty damn hot. She was one crazy ticklish girl. Her ass and tits and about the rest of her body was too

My pussy is crazy ticklish. A single feather on my clit will have me screaming from the torture for sure.

Edith is very bad. Often if I’m the one controlling the magic wand it’s just torture for her. Fun for me.

My pussy is decently ticklish. But there are also ways to make it literally my worst spot too.

Out of the fairly large number of women I've dated/or just had sex with in my lifetime thus far, I'd say at 90+% of then we're all ticklish to some degree in / on/ or around that area.

One of my favorite spots to tickle on a woman, if I happen to be close with them. Such a fun spot to tickle!

Dang, been a minute since I saw this thread! Great insight from everyone here! It's interesting to see what makes someone so ticklish in that area, or more specifically where in that area! Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back