Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/13/2021

The TMF Story and Art Archives collect some of our communities best creators work. Check them out!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticklish Pussy

Ticklish Pussy

I just saw a thread from years ago regarding the subject of a ticklish penis.....so , thought I would turn it around and ask the question regarding a ticklish pussy as in a) would you admit to having one
    b)have you known others that have one
    c)how would you rank this spot in overall tickishness to other spots.

is it ok for guys to chime in here with their experiences on this topic?

I wish I was ticklish there. Can't really say I am though.
    Boom, Baby!

Well I can answer question "B" anyways.... my girlfriend is ticklish around her pussy but not actually on it if that makes sense

A girl I dated definitely was. Feathers and fingers both worked there really well.

My ex wife was ticklish there and I indulged many times. She didn't complain either, even though it tickled her a lot...
    Bob

I posted a youtube link to a video where a lady was reading a book while on a vibrator. Her reaction was so cute when she was reaching her orgasm. She giggled a lot with a ticklish reaction. I'm to lazy to link to the actual clip, or the link I put in the mainstream section though. I probably could have with how long it took me to respond here though.

all but 2 women i have been been with had a ticklish pussy. they would laugh and giggle all the way to orgasm, and post orgasm they were even more ticklish!

steve

My wife is extremely ticklish on her clitoris after an orgasm. I think it's the most ticklish spot on her body. I've had a lot of fun down there!

I have no shame in saying my private area is very ticklish hehe
    IMG_107451186044833-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JennyTickles View Post
    I have no shame in saying my private area is very ticklish hehe
    IMG_107451186044833-1.jpg
    No shame but plenty of laughter...

Not only is my pussy ticklish (inside and out) but my orgasms tickle like hell too.
    I will laugh through my orgasm. Literally, the sensation of the orgasm is a strong SUPER strong tickle. Orgasms even from vanilla sex have me laughing my head off

Blog Entries
    Yes I have a ticklish clit. I always have to hold the Hitachi when I use one. It is too much if someone else holds it(I usually red pretty quickly).
    From now until June 10th you can help me earn a 75% commission by using this special link. Why don't you find out for yourself why I won the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020?
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...b04719cd02bafa
    Offering a discount on custom clips starring my husband, our sub Mystic, and I in any combination.
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

I have tried tickling the pussy on two girls so far, and they were both ticklish there! One of them was a little ticklish when I tickled her pussy with a feather, but didn't have any extreme reaction. The other one though was extremely ticklish there and couldn't stand it for more than 2 seconds! But the really interesting part is when I used a vibrator (usually a Hitachi) on their pussy and made them cum, cause right after that they were both INSANELY ticklish and always immediately pushed me away when I tried to keep the vibrater on their pussy!
    I'm pretty sure there is no ticklish sensation which can beat that!

I have a tickle friend who is very ticklish down there. All around. It is good and fun. If, I am horny, it is a bit counter productive in some ways...because while she is wildly ticklish...it gets in the way of being aroused. Although the foreplay aspect of it...arouses her. In fact, I am usually tickling her everywhere else. But she knows it turns me on. Soon enough, she will just take her panties off. She knows I'm going to go for the tickling...all down and around there. And to hear her laughing is like heaven to me. I can be licking and nibbling and biting gently...and she will laugh and laugh. When I get serious with the oral stuff...not tickling...if I had been tickling...the orgasms come easily.

But for my one friend...I have to choose. If I am tickling down there...it is tickling. It is not erotic in the moment for her. It's tickling.

I haven't really tried the pussy tickling with many women. It didn't really occur to me. But hmmmmm. I think that I will explore that. I think that could and should be fun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast