Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/13/2021

The TMF Story and Art Archives collect some of our communities best creators work. Check them out!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ticklish Pussy

I have incredibly sensitive and ticklish nipples. If a partner starts by tickling my nipples with a feather or a soft brush, progressing to fingers, I’m soon moaning and feeling the sensations moving quickly to my clit. If the same feather is then applied to tickling my clit I can achieve the most intense ‘ticklegasm’ and it gets me writhing and laughing as I cum , often multiple times. Amazing experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyfeather View Post
    I have incredibly sensitive and ticklish nipples. If a partner starts by tickling my nipples with a feather or a soft brush, progressing to fingers, I’m soon moaning and feeling the sensations moving quickly to my clit. If the same feather is then applied to tickling my clit I can achieve the most intense ‘ticklegasm’ and it gets me writhing and laughing as I cum , often multiple times. Amazing experience!
    Wow, what a hot description! I also greatly enjoyed the others above sharing the woman's side. My wife varies in ticklishness everywhere, so I never know what to expect. But her clit is usually somewhat ticklish, and I love to lick and tease there whether it leads to much laughter or not. Her nipples, though, are a pretty reliable target. Nibbling them usually tickles her strongly. I never considered that possibly increasing clit sensitivity... now I'm excited to investigate

That does sound HOT Ladyfeathers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by T-Lord View Post
    Wow, what a hot description! I also greatly enjoyed the others above sharing the woman's side. My wife varies in ticklishness everywhere, so I never know what to expect. But her clit is usually somewhat ticklish, and I love to lick and tease there whether it leads to much laughter or not. Her nipples, though, are a pretty reliable target. Nibbling them usually tickles her strongly. I never considered that possibly increasing clit sensitivity... now I'm excited to investigate
    Lucky lady! And if you find that this works for her you can intensify the pleasure a great deal by continuing to tickle the nipple even when she is begging you to rub and tease her clit. Believe me this increases the intensity of the orgasm so much. Have find playing ����
    Last edited by Ladyfeather; 02-10-2021 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by duderino84 View Post
    I think with enough play time you can turn a non- ticklish pussy into a ticklish one.

personally I know that what's been effective is mixing sensations from one tickle spot to it and alternating until they just get "confused".
    This is the kind of conflicted sensation I always try to go for in my tickle stories.

I would be going out of my mind!!! I NEED to try this....not sure I could take it thoughlol

Pussy is a incredibly sensitive area I’ve always tickeled the Pussy and ass of any my victims result
    Had always been magical I would recommend feathers in a slow circle motion slow but firm you won’t be disappointed and neither will they

Blog Entries
    Using the pointy end of the feather (where you hold it) works too!

Yes I'm definitely ticklish there!! A feather can make me giggle and squirm uncontrollably hehe. And it feels so amazing at the same time. Hm I wish I was tickled there more often.

I recently found out that I'm super ticklish there with thin panties on. I've been teased by a girl with long fingernails through the panties while someone else held my legs spread open. This was the most intense tickling experience in my live so far! Worst were the creases between the inner and outer labia. This tickled so much I thought I go insane :-)

Quote Originally Posted by genitickler View Post
    Yes I'm definitely ticklish there!! A feather can make me giggle and squirm uncontrollably hehe. And it feels so amazing at the same time. Hm I wish I was tickled there more often.

I recently found out that I'm super ticklish there with thin panties on. I've been teased by a girl with long fingernails through the panties while someone else held my legs spread open. This was the most intense tickling experience in my live so far! Worst were the creases between the inner and outer labia. This tickled so much I thought I go insane :-)

I have to admit tickling and teasing a girl through really thin panties is one of my favourite things ever, especially if it generates a mix of giggles and moans

Ticklish labia

Also erotic in the sense that it is the most private area of all...and yet ticklish, like double the fun! Also, I feel so helpless when I am tickled there and can't close my legs...Like there is nothing I can do to defend that area whatsoever! I know this is technically the same as being tickled anywhere else on the body, but when the legs are spread wide open, and you can barely get a view of what's going on down under there, it is a different kind of ticklish.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklebitch92 View Post
    Also erotic in the sense that it is the most private area of all...and yet ticklish, like double the fun! Also, I feel so helpless when I am tickled there and can't close my legs...Like there is nothing I can do to defend that area whatsoever! I know this is technically the same as being tickled anywhere else on the body, but when the legs are spread wide open, and you can barely get a view of what's going on down under there, it is a different kind of ticklish.
    Exactly. I couldn't describe it... thanks :-)

On or over my pussy definitely tickles a lot at first. Then I get used to the tickles and eventually I just get really hot and turned on. But around my pussy, outside near my groin/inner thighs? That's one of my worst tickle spots!

My old ex gf was crazy ticklish in her pussy. I would tie her up and eat her out and she would start to laugh a lot. My favorite moment was when i got her a vibrator. She wouldn’t stop laughing and i almost made her wet herself.Pretty damn hot. She was one crazy ticklish girl. Her ass and tits and about the rest of her body was too

My pussy is crazy ticklish. A single feather on my clit will have me screaming from the torture for sure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast