• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pussy

I just saw a thread from years ago regarding the subject of a ticklish penis.....so , thought I would turn it around and ask the question regarding a ticklish pussy as in a) would you admit to having one
b)have you known others that have one
c)how would you rank this spot in overall tickishness to other spots.

is it ok for guys to chime in here with their experiences on this topic?

I wish I was ticklish there. Can't really say I am though.

Well I can answer question "B" anyways.... my girlfriend is ticklish around her pussy but not actually on it if that makes sense

A girl I dated definitely was. Feathers and fingers both worked there really well.

My ex wife was ticklish there and I indulged many times. She didn't complain either, even though it tickled her a lot... :p

I posted a youtube link to a video where a lady was reading a book while on a vibrator. Her reaction was so cute when she was reaching her orgasm. She giggled a lot with a ticklish reaction. I'm to lazy to link to the actual clip, or the link I put in the mainstream section though. I probably could have with how long it took me to respond here though.

all but 2 women i have been been with had a ticklish pussy. they would laugh and giggle all the way to orgasm, and post orgasm they were even more ticklish!

steve

My wife is extremely ticklish on her clitoris after an orgasm. I think it's the most ticklish spot on her body. I've had a lot of fun down there!

Not only is my pussy ticklish (inside and out) but my orgasms tickle like hell too.
I will laugh through my orgasm. Literally, the sensation of the orgasm is a strong SUPER strong tickle. Orgasms even from vanilla sex have me laughing my head off

Yes I have a ticklish clit. I always have to hold the Hitachi when I use one. It is too much if someone else holds it(I usually red pretty quickly).

I have tried tickling the pussy on two girls so far, and they were both ticklish there! One of them was a little ticklish when I tickled her pussy with a feather, but didn't have any extreme reaction. The other one though was extremely ticklish there and couldn't stand it for more than 2 seconds! But the really interesting part is when I used a vibrator (usually a Hitachi) on their pussy and made them cum, cause right after that they were both INSANELY ticklish and always immediately pushed me away when I tried to keep the vibrater on their pussy! :D
I'm pretty sure there is no ticklish sensation which can beat that!

I have a tickle friend who is very ticklish down there. All around. It is good and fun. If, I am horny, it is a bit counter productive in some ways...because while she is wildly ticklish...it gets in the way of being aroused. Although the foreplay aspect of it...arouses her. In fact, I am usually tickling her everywhere else. But she knows it turns me on. Soon enough, she will just take her panties off. She knows I'm going to go for the tickling...all down and around there. And to hear her laughing is like heaven to me. I can be licking and nibbling and biting gently...and she will laugh and laugh. When I get serious with the oral stuff...not tickling...if I had been tickling...the orgasms come easily.

But for my one friend...I have to choose. If I am tickling down there...it is tickling. It is not erotic in the moment for her. It's tickling.

I haven't really tried the pussy tickling with many women. It didn't really occur to me. But hmmmmm. I think that I will explore that. I think that could and should be fun.

Private area was one of my weakness spots, its ultra sensitive and ticklish. Stiff feathers or soft brushes will drive me nuts.
Close to private area, perineum was a deadly switch, its more than ticklish, feathers and hair tips could push me to heaven, well or hell :p

Yes, my cl it and lips are pretty ticklish. Edging with a feather to my cl it is a delightful torment I don't get indulged very often. And I know lots of ladies who have ticklish pussies. And lots of guys with ticklish balls and penises. My arse hole is also ticklish. I'd say Morse so than my pussy.

Got to tickle my gf again there last night! Always a fun place to tickle!

I am to begin with for sure! But if you tickle it then I'll get hornier and I'm more likely to be moaning rather than laughing XD

Many times I've found girls I've tickled to be especially ticklish there.

Haha seems like a lot of girls on here are pretty ticklish there. Makes sense, pretty sensitive spot. As I said before my GF is really ticklish there. Especially around her clit. Use a feather on it and she goes crazy!

It's my worst spot! I feel that I'm hyper ticklish there. I've had men tickle me there relentlessly because my reaction is so over the top. Even soft feathers have me in tears.

It's also the reason why I prefer content with genital tickling (sadly there's a lack of it). I have yet to find anyone react like I do! ;)

My worst tickle spots are the most private! My labia has an outer rim that is so ticklish inside I just about scream...but people don't seem to be able to find it...hehehe my secret spot.

The labia are also extremely sensitive. Tickling there makes me squeal...heck people wiggling fingers at the bare pussy makes me laugh. My clit is also EXTREMELY ticklish. The inside vagina is not ticklish, however.

I used to get embarrassed about being ticklish "down there," when I was younger. Guys were usually confused when I'd burst out laughing when they would open the labia, or touch the clit...

It is so ticklish that I immediately try to close my legs, anyone headed down there is in for some giggles. I have never been tied with my legs open and tickled there, but want to do it one day. Honestly I'm a little scared though because it tickles so freaking much.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back