• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexually aroused while being tickled

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I know this seems kind of personal but sometimes when I am being tickled, I get sexually aroused :xpulcy:. Does anyone else get this? Look forward to your responses.

I think you will find puh-lenty of folks around here in the same boat. :)

Yes, sometimes I get aroused by being tickled, and, with men, it shows. :D

Sometimes I get some arousal from being tickled, but mostly from tickling other people. Only heard a little bit about this from men but I've read lots of entries on here and on Fetlife from women who have said that tickling is all they need for sexual arousal. They say that their partner doesn't have to kiss them, play with their nipples or private parts, or have foreplay of any kind. Say they can have a full orgasm just from being tickled.

They say that their partner doesn't have to kiss them, play with their nipples or private parts, or have foreplay of any kind. Say they can have a full orgasm just from being tickled.

I'd love to meet a woman like that! :p

They say that their partner doesn't have to kiss them, play with their nipples or private parts, or have foreplay of any kind. Say they can have a full orgasm just from being tickled.

I have a friend like that. All I have to do is kiss her (it helps .....) and work her armpits and she explodes.

I know a few women who get turned on by tickling. So much so that they can orgasm from tickling alone and not in any of their womenly places either ;

Yup, I'm this group too, I can't imagine having a tickling fetish, and not be sexually aroused when tickled, but I guess you never know , lol.

My wife gets VERY turned on when I lightly and erotically tickle her feet and suck her toes. She loves it when I slide my tongue between her toes. It gets her very excited and very wet in just the right spot!

Yup def with you lot here.... Which is mostly the reason it's kept just between my husband and I...

I certainly do...almost always. If my husband tickles me, I always do. Growing up, particularly during college, panful tickles from my friends usually turned me on, and even today when I'm getting pedicures, can't help but get a tad aroused.

IMG_107451186044833-1.jpg
I'm pretty sure that guys get more turned on from being tickled. It's more of a fun thing for most of us ladies. Lol I could be wrong though, who knows :p

I get turned on when a pretty girl tickles me. If it's excessive I'll need to go dry my pants out.

I'm one of those that is aroused more by being the tickler instead of the ticklee.

Barbershopman

It really depends on the tickler a lot. My last two sessions definitely felt arousing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back