• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What stops you in your tracks and makes you fumble on your words?

There's been a few times where I had the "movie moment": momentarily stunned, lack of perception (except for what caught my attention), everything fades into the background, and it takes someone on the outside to give me a shake and ask if I'm having a seizure. I couldn't say what it was about the people who just had "it", but it was something that stopped the room.

There's a look a ler gets sometimes, like a hungry wolf with an impish grin and mischievous twinkle in the eye. I just call it the 'ler look. Makes for weak knees which is not conducive to escaping tickles. lol

This. Oh my goodness I 100% know what you mean. In any kind of play that "look" really gets me going.

Spot on with Chicago. Describes my experience and one I look for and CRAVE; I need that in a 'ler. He most definitely needs to be predatorial in prowess, providing it's in his nature. It's not a deal-breaker if they aren't built that way; LOVE crazy-playful 'lers, too. :p Creative is a fantastic 'ler trait!!!! ^_^

There's a look a ler gets sometimes, like a hungry wolf with an impish grin and mischievous twinkle in the eye. I just call it the 'ler look. Makes for weak knees which is not conducive to escaping tickles. lol

Chicago Who is the girl in your signature or picture area is that your girlfriend she is absolutely gorgeous.

a woman slipping her sheer tan nylonned feet in and out of her high heels..toes spreading and wiggling

lol thanks, thats actually me haha. lol
my bad I just assumed that was the kind of look that made you weak in the knees and this particular girl(who turned out to be you) was the one to do it honest mistake :). It didn't even occur to me that could have been you haha went right over my head i guess my only excuse is im new here haha.Anyways that look does it for me too i would probably fumble my words its very sexy and teasing and your a very beautiful woman take care- GKG

my bad I just assumed that was the kind of look that made you weak in the knees and this particular girl(who turned out to be you) was the one to do it honest mistake :). It didn't even occur to me that could have been you haha went right over my head i guess my only excuse is im new here haha.Anyways that look does it for me too i would probably fumble my words its very sexy and teasing and your a very beautiful woman take care- GKG

Thanks, it's actually just my signature which appears under any post I make.

On topic, though, (while none of the things mentioned here LITERALLY "stops me in my tracks" - I think that phrase was chosen as a way to mean you have an intense reaction / alertness / maybe just gets you going etc) I have to agree with Aeveirra, with the being asked if you're ticklish thing.

I just realized something too and sorry to go off topic again In this photo of you the signature, you look so much like the model indica I think her twitter is indica fetish. Anyone else agree?

I just realized something too and sorry to go off topic again In this photo of you the signature, you look so much like the model indica I think her twitter is indica fetish. Anyone else agree?

Hey newbie, it's impolite to hijack peoples' threads. Feel free to private message or create your own thread.

Sorry, xionking.

On topic: When the bf says "I'm going to tickle the shit out you." + The Ler Look = *dead* lol

My hot sexy wife stops me, every time she wears sexy high heels, or I see her sexy soles and toes! Her soles are part of my signature below:

when my gf lays on the bed with her ankles crossed and bare feet hanging off the edge, i can feel my blood come to a crashing halt. or when she rubs her soles together and it makes that very distinct sound that makes me stop doing whatever and watch her gorgeous feet.

When a guy wriggles his fingers in the air and approaches me slowly and there's no chance I can run away from them.

The Subtle exposure of nylon covered feet (dangling, sandals, etc), especially if they are a few feet away from my field of view. And one that always makes me go nuts is women who have sexy fingernail who keep tapping them or scratching them on something... that drives me nuts and speechless.

Is it the sight of someone showing off their tummy in a low cut top?

Someone reaching above them for something and inadvertently reveals their tummy?

Is it the sight of an exposed foot?

Someone in a compromising position for tickling?

What stops you in your tracks and makes you fumble on your words?

All of these get me. I guess I'm just a perv. :shrug:

DarthGrinn - that's a great one: someone who notices you being you and appreciates it when you weren't even trying.

Amen to that.

Or the ever-so-provocative "oh no please don't tickle me" look, coupled with nervous pre-tickle laughter that the ler gets after they do something they know will set you off on a tickle rampage xD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back