• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee in Florida

traci

Any ticklers in Florida?

Last edited:
I'm new to FL, I'm in Jupiter and looking to meet people. I'd love to chat with you if you like.

Jax/St. Aug area only visiting though might be moving to the area, I am here until Saturday. pm with details if interested :)

Traci,
As I am in the Tampa Bay Area, have an enormous amount of free time with the except of the occasional meeting that I am required to show up for. I would be able to actually provide personal house calls at any time you felt that a "tickle session" was needed. Also I provide a unique method of tickling, although upon request I can most certainly tickled a person in the normal common ways with scratching and sometimes prodding and poking which can cause more discomfort than pleasure. But I always leave the choices of the way of pleasure to the lee, as only they can truly know the fine lines of pleasure and pain.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back