• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Degree of openness about tickling fetish

Openess about ticking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tickle1129

So... I was talking with some TMF memebers today in the chat and really enjoyed myself! I have been a long time member and just ... as long ... lurker. Well, I am really tired of being embarrassed by interest in tickling.

So, I know this is not a true cross section of the members becuase some only hang out in the other parts as of the forum but I am curious to know how open you about your tickling preference.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and getting out of the shadows and into the party 😎😎

J.G.

Wow..tough choices,could put myself in a couple catagories maybe..hehe.

Yeah, the choices aren't pefect... I also feel like I will some people feel self conscious about their "lurker" label... I am just trying hear where everyone is :)

I post here all the time and tickling sessions with Goddess Shelly :woman: two or three times per month. :D

Pretty much a lurker. I'll post from time to time, and I'm in the chat a fair bit. In reality I don't tell anyone at all about my interest, mostly because I feel like some people (read all), would look at it as being, well, freakish.

I post here infrequently these days; but all of my kinky friends (which is probably 95% of my friends) know it's one of my fetishes. I do engage in tickling play with fiancee at times, though it's a semi-soft limit that she's allowed to have. However, we're monogamish and I do have the outlet of playing with others if the mood strikes me.

I come and post all the time. I'd love to have tickle encounters in real life right now, but I'm really open about it in real life. I don't tell people unless I know for sure they are very open minded...otherwise I don't discuss it. I wish I had friends with this same fetish...

Is this poll meant only for lers or also for lees? :)

Hello All. I very rarely post, but with that being said I wont post just to post. I truely appreciate all of the time, effort and dedication each producer, model, and member that gives to our community. If i truely had something of worth while to add everyday, I would. But I don't, so I hang out read and listen to what others are saying, and enjoy the fact that there are others like me. (m/40s/ler/feet :)) I have found it easier to be open, not out, but open about what i enjoy thanks to all of you.

I'm open about it here, obviously. I've become a bit more open speaking to guys not from here about it. I'm not a quarter as active in posting as I used t'was.

I'm also a 'lee, not a 'ler.

I guess I'm a lurker. I don't tickle anyone on a regular basis, since I don't have anybody like that at the moment. Although I'm looking for that special someone. And I'm only open about my kink on here; only one person in my life, whom I trust wholeheartedly, knows about it.

I didn't vote though. The reason for that is I'm somewhat between the two above lurkers. I do communicate, I don't spend my entire life in my room :D .

I'm not sure whether I'm considered a "lurker" or not, but I definitely don't receive/do any tickling in real life.

I'm open about it (among other things) with my friends in the BDSM community; play-dates; and, obviously, with all of you folks here and on Deviant Art.

But to my dusty old accountant... no. He'd die of apoplexy.

I am fairly open about my tickling fetish in principle, but I don't tell people unless asked, so I'm not wearing it on my sleeve as something I want everyone to know, but if asked by someone if I like tickling I'll explain that I do find it fun and a bit sexy. If asked whether I have any kinks/fetishes, I'll usually allude to tickling after some thought and mention a few other bits as well.

In terms of the forum and the fetish, I am very much active on the forum after being a lurker when younger.

In real life I have done lots of tickling, with partners and friends, but not with fellow tickle fans. I've done a small amount with other kinky people. The same applies to being tickled.

This is my 300th post here and I have been a member here for about 7 years so I guess I post fairly regularly when I have something to say, but I don't really have much experience or any really off-line which is rather disappointing. I still hold out hope that maybe I will meet someone to tickle me on one of these boards but after so many years with no luck I am not optimistic. I don't really talk about it with people off-line and I am pretty secretive about my sexual interests and fetishes in general.

I am quite active on here and do have tickle sessions with people who I meet here and on Fet but people in my "normal" day to day life have no idea...

Interesting poll.

I count as a lurker. I have tickling friends in real life. However, most people will not know about my tickling fetish. Some of my closest friends could figure it out, but don't think about a fetish. Same with most of my lady friends from the past. My ex wife knew. I have a tickling friend now who absolutely knows...two in fact. But other than that...it's on the down low.

In the forum, I have been a member for 10 years but only started posting in the last two or three. I feel like I am fairly open, if I have something to contribute.

But I am not part of a fetish community other than this forum. And I'm not really looking to hook up or meet or do any tickling explorations among members for the most part. There could be exceptions. If there were a network in Denver or an event...I might check it out. Otherwise, I am content to keep up with what the rest of you are doing. Good that there is a community around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back