• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When does armpit tickling go from fun to torture?

toptick

TMF Regular
Hi guys,

I think everyone who have ticklish armpits enjoys them being tickled....up to a point.

I'm was wondering, when is that point for most people when continuous tickling of the armpits turn from being fun to being 'horrible' for the average ticklee, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins?

Unfortunately, I am not well placed to asked this question, the longest I've been tickled properly on my armpits was probably less than 20 sec, it was fun, but I'm wondering, where's the point for the average ticklee where it would become not fun at all.

If its one of their hotspots especially,then I would say its when the tickling goes from low sporatic giggles to one continuous cackle type giggle,just a constant stream.

If its one of their hotspots especially,then I would say its when the tickling goes from low sporatic giggles to one continuous cackle type giggle,just a constant stream.

On average, how long do you reckon it would take to pass through those stages?

To be honest, if you concentrate on one spot for too long, the spot desensitizes and it stops tickling. So.....one-spot-tickling is not suited to really be torturous. The ler has to switch spots.

Depends on what you mean by torture. If the tickling is done by digging hard, it would hurt more than tickle and that would be torture. If the tickles are light, then after a few seconds it turns into nice torture for me because I'm extremely ticklish on my armpits, especially if they are bare. A feather would also be torture in its own fun way- it could feel tickly for much longer and if it is gliding continuously, I'd go crazy laughing.

I would gladly give up my feet to a 'ler for endless hours to avoid 10 secs of pit tickles. Tha worst!

Depends on all sorts of things. Positioning, ability to escape, my particular sensitivity on the day in question, skill of the ler.

Could be a few minutes, could be a few seconds.

I don't think that there is a universal answer. It probably just depends.

I've known two women where their underarms were their spot. The would scream and shout with laughter, but would not try to get away. And if I recall correctly...they could gladly and madly endure at least a minute or more of underarm attention. I don't like the torture thing, so I tended to move around. But these two would actually raise their arms up for returned, underarm attention.

I have known a few other ladies who are ticklish under their arms...but do not like that. A quick underarm tickle is acceptable...but more than 10 seconds...when they have already told me that they don't like that...is not a good thing. It really doesn't even get to torture...it's just off limits.

I bet there are women who kind of like it...but that it is really too much. How much time? I bet I just don't know...I bet it varies. With my ex wife, almost all tickling was torture. And she was hella ticklish. She just hated being tickled. Under arms? Torture right away. So I wouldn't do it.

Oh well. I guess I just don't know the answer. But I bet it is different for different people.

Haha what a fun post. I am one person who has deathly ticklish armpits. Being tickled there is already pure torture enough. I'd have to say, if the tickling went on there for more than 5 minutes for me, I'd be on the brink of tears lol.. One reason why I get nervous when Im around people who know armpits are so ticklish while im wearing a T shirt with barely any sleeves. My armpits are by far my most ticklish spot. I honestly do hope to test my limits there one day, but with a merciful ler hehe :p
IMG_107451186044833-1.jpg

Haha what a fun post. I am one person who has deathly ticklish armpits. Being tickled there is already pure torture enough. I'd have to say, if the tickling went on there for more than 5 minutes for me, I'd be on the brink of tears lol.. One reason why I get nervous when Im around people who know armpits are so ticklish while im wearing a T shirt with barely any sleeves. My armpits are by far my most ticklish spot. I honestly do hope to test my limits there one day, but with a merciful ler hehe :p
View attachment 444191

Merciful you say...Now where is the fun in that? What would you offer in exchange for mercy?

View attachment 444191

I'd be merciful!

Oh yeah, I'd be merciful.... NOT! :rowfull: Where's the fun in that?

View attachment 444191

No mercy for the ticklish!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back