• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When does armpit tickling go from fun to torture?

Love lee's with ticklish armpits.
It brings on a delightful squeal when you hit the right spot!! :)

Or a howl of laughter hehe right in the middle of the pits is the worst!
View attachment 444404

One of the things I love about pits it that the way I tie someone up, arms tightly straight up over their head, is that they are right next to your face and you can see my fingers approaching them and you can't pull your arms down or even move hardly at all. You are completely helpless and you just know it's going to tickle sooooo bad and there's nothing you can do to stop it! Yeah, I love that! :p

One of the things I love about pits it that the way I tie someone up, arms tightly straight up over their head, is that they are right next to your face and you can see my fingers approaching them and you can't pull your arms down or even move hardly at all. You are completely helpless and you just know it's going to tickle sooooo bad and there's nothing you can do to stop it! Yeah, I love that! :p

Wow....you sound like a mean tickler :p

I remeber the Viper Productions video "brink of tears" where the girl was SOOOOOOOO ticklish, and unnable to do anything that it turns from hysterical laughter to tears.

To be honest, if you concentrate on one spot for too long, the spot desensitizes and it stops tickling. So.....one-spot-tickling is not suited to really be torturous. The ler has to switch spots.

I think the older people get, the quicker a certain spot desensitizes, to use your term. That's why kid can be cruelly tickled for an extremely long time, even in the same spot, but not adults.

A related concept is taste buds -- kids have extremely sensitive taste buds, and usually don't want lots of onions, garlic, and wasabi with the rest of their food, but adults love it because their less sensitive.

Wow....you sound like a mean tickler :p

Not mean, just like a really ticklish person that cannot escape my tickling. I tend to tickle in shorter bursts so as not to over do it for the person I'm tickling. Don't want to traumatize anyone! :p

Are you merciful when you have wickedly ticklish pits beneath your nails? I think not;) so you deserve no mercy either!

Haha what a fun post. I am one person who has deathly ticklish armpits. Being tickled there is already pure torture enough. I'd have to say, if the tickling went on there for more than 5 minutes for me, I'd be on the brink of tears lol.. One reason why I get nervous when Im around people who know armpits are so ticklish while im wearing a T shirt with barely any sleeves. My armpits are by far my most ticklish spot. I honestly do hope to test my limits there one day, but with a merciful ler hehe :p
View attachment 444191

Not mean, just like a really ticklish person that cannot escape my tickling. I tend to tickle in shorter bursts so as not to over do it for the person I'm tickling. Don't want to traumatize anyone! :p

Hahaha that's nice

My armpits was so so tickish, it already torturous when tickling started. Light and slow tickling on the armpits will be much more unbearable when total immobilized. Dig in tickling causes too much pain feeling rather than ticklish. Soft brush can do the trick.

The most horrible way for armpits tickling was arms up and firmly immobilized, with someone use his mustache or beard slowly glided on the unmoveable exposed armpits. I gone crazyyyyyyyy :p

My armpits was so so tickish, it already torturous when tickling started. Light and slow tickling on the armpits will be much more unbearable when total immobilized. Dig in tickling causes too much pain feeling rather than ticklish. Soft brush can do the trick.

The most horrible way for armpits tickling was arms up and firmly immobilized, with someone use his mustache or beard slowly glided on the unmoveable exposed armpits. I gone crazyyyyyyyy :p

Wow, sounds like I'm your perfect tickler! You like the way I tickle and I have a mustache and beard, too! :p
DSCF2299 (2).jpg

Wow....it surely drive me crazy when those mustache and beard glided on my bare armpits.... :p

I think the best way is to go from armpits to sides then back again that way you are not tickling one spot for too long

Neck tickling never tried before Jenny but it is something I will consider in the future. Hehe

Neck tickling never tried before Jenny but it is something I will consider in the future. Hehe

The neck is a very good spot often overlooked. The biggest problem I've encountered tickling necks is securing the head to have full access to them. You can't tie the head. That's dangerous. And holding them is difficult because the neck is all muscle and quite frankly, pretty strong. So, if you're not careful, you could hurt the person, or at least make them sore. None of which is favorable to a fun experience for tickling. But, if you're careful and creative, you can tickle the crap out of someone's neck and the rest of them as well! ;)

For some people, it's right the fuck off. My ex girlfriend couldn't STAND getting her armpits or toes tickled for more than a few seconds.

Depends on the person.

For me.... When your fingers are in the air and you are approaching my armpits... LOL LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back