• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Village of the Lost

MellowTK

Hey guys, here's a game I worked on back when I was first learning how to use VX Ace, that got put into hiatus for a while, before I finally decided to go back and finish it off. It's pretty short, but hey, it's a complete game. And it's free! It's about a girl who gets lost in a forest, and finds her way to a strange village.

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!3QVViKKR!3qX_sFhe1UgVpKmdjVjeP1-Dbqtyv2kLPPFmQf-bgo8

Attachments

• 93a5QiM.png
    93a5QiM.png
    321.9 KB · Views: 543
  • cs4aMLx.png
    cs4aMLx.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 1,004
  • HViI6cl.png
    HViI6cl.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IUbOFzY.png
    IUbOFzY.png
    283.6 KB · Views: 304
  • k3lz9lt.png
    k3lz9lt.png
    321.7 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say: FIRST.

Secondly, I cant wait to play this one. Imma download it rite now.

Beat it. Gotta say, blitzing through that last part was garment-rendingly frustrating.

You need to make yourself a football team out of those eyeball thingies. You'd NEVER lose. Those things have the reflexes of a super cat on meth.

Haha, well you do run faster than them so as long you're in front, you're okay :p.

Plus the whole only being able to move on red tentacle floors.

Ye but they can tag you even if you're standing on an adjacent square. That makes it exceedingly difficult to pass them without getting hit.

I'm not complaining, I mean, I managed to beat it, it is possible. It just takes the reflexes of a goddamn Jedi.

Oh boy, there go my dreams of finishing that research paper tonight. But seriously nice to see you back man.

I can research paper. It's made out of trees and water.

There you go, sport.

Oh boy, there go my dreams of finishing that research paper tonight. But seriously nice to see you back man.

Haha don't worry, it's super short and simple. You can definitely do both!

Anyone else keep getting "temporary error, retrying" from the site? Maybe I'll check back later.

I must have got incredibly lucky, because I got through the last gauntlet of eyeball monsters in one shot. In fact, the only real trouble I had with them was near the beginning of that eyeball section, which took me about 20 tries.

This game was a ball... an eyeball, to be precise. But seriously, awesome art and scenes!
My only regret is that we didn't get to see some action for that naughty witchdoctor. Oh well. Maybe in a sequel?

I found myself really enjoying this game. The progression of losing clothes and save system make for a really simple, fun, and quick game. I would absolutely be thrilled to see you do some more things like this!

I've gotten to the Village Storehouse but I'm not sure what to do there or where else I can go.

I've gotten to the Village Storehouse but I'm not sure what to do there or where else I can go.

Leave the storehouse by going down through the door, then head upwards. That should get you where you need to go.

Hey, someone requested it, so here's all the CG in this game, packaged into two .rar files.

Attachments

• VoL All CG.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 285
  • VoL All CG 2.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 287
This somehow leads me to the main page of the website, can't seem to find a file to download :/

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back