• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW 4-30* Mary Is Squeaklish In The Stocks! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
28 year old Mary is one of the most entertaining ticklees I have ever filmed. When she first came to us to be tickled, she came with a VERY defiant "I am not that ticklish at all" stance. This was quickly proved wrong, and not only was this beautiful gal ticklish, she was *insanely* ticklish. And her reactions are a mix of insane laughter and a squeaky toy. Thus, I have dubbed her "squeaklish". In this clip Marys size 9 feet get their most intense tickling yet. Mary is stocked and toe tied, and I unload on her helpless soles and toes with a barrage of tickle tactics and implements. All of which make Mary squeal in the upper vocal registers, and she eventually is driven to ballistic hysterics the more intense the foot tickling gets. The final couple of minutes focus on each of her feet up close being tormented with tickling. The plastic scrubber pads are what seems to elicit her most hysterical convulsions. This clip is a must for foot tickling aficionados, and not to be missed! Included with the sample is Marys original interview where she claims to only be a little ticklish. Enjoy! Here are the links to Marys two other sample clips.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?236207
Mary Caught in A Lie

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?237444
Mary Foot Tickled In Nylons

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

marystocks.jpg

Attachments

• MaryInterviewed.mov
    2.8 MB
  • MaryStocksTMF.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_6863.JPG
    IMG_6863.JPG
    456.3 KB · Views: 354
I must wonder, are these performers not being hired for their ticklishness? How come they say they are not ticklish or not very much so? Do you not specify how much need to be, and just leave it to chance? The ones who think they are not seem to be more so, while on the opposite side when you have certain performers say how horribly ticklish they are, they barely make a peep.

I have been producing videos for seven years. I shoot every girl without any expectations and just film what happens. She is an administrative assistant. Not a performer.The wonderful thing about working with real women is that the reactions and opinions on their own ticklishness are always varied. Outside of this wonderful tickle bubble we have created on the internet, I find most adults aren't tickled all that often. Lots of people put tickling out of their mind completely past a certain age, and equate it with being young, hence many adults assuming they have "grown out" of their ticklishness. I think that was the case with Mary, and it is also the case with a lot of gals I work with. Little shits who like to stir the pot and spout negativity for no reason other than the fact that the can used to bother me. Luckily, I have built a small but dedicated fan base that is a driving force for me just keeping my head down and doing what I do. Some people get it. Some people don't. That works for me. Que sera sera.

and this why we come hear to watch fine ladys get tickled out there mind have not been used to this in long time we come back for more each and everytime.

Good clip.

I've always thought you've produced fine quality material over the years, and I hope too see you in business for many more with much more fine quality stuff.

I just don't get it. Why do they say they're not ticklish? if they agreed to get tickled, they're gonna get it anyway, maybe they think that if they said that you're gonna go easier on them. i don't know but i don't remember anyone who can get rid of the ticklishness.

What Do You Think?

EXCELLENT VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way: a lot of girls think that they are not ticklish, or not too much, because (1) they think about 'tickling' as being a little finger motion, or (2) they really think that they are not ticklish 'cause the last time they were tickled was when they were just little girls. I can talk, by my own experience, that nearly all the women that said they are not ticklish, are positively ticklish whether a real good TICKLER works over their soles....

Hey, Boston . . . I could easily comment on every one of your videos . . . because I can't remember one I didn't like. The candid tone of your shoots is the best part. Real girls, real reactions, really good producer with his own very unique niche. As always, thank you. Hats off.

Hey, Boston . . . I could easily comment on every one of your videos . . . because I can't remember one I didn't like. The candid tone of your shoots is the best part. Real girls, real reactions, really good producer with his own very unique niche. As always, thank you. Hats off.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't worry about negative comments. Not only am I a major fan of yours but also a paying customer ever since you began operations. A lot of ladies that work for you are employed in professional careers and are all grown up. Many are bad-asses, punk rock chicks, etc. The common theme is that many of the ladies you tickle are tough, strong women who are serious and dominant most of the time. Some won't admit to being ticklish because they interpret that as a weakness, which makes it AMAZING to watch them lose their composure and giggle away. Some possibly haven't been tickled since their teenage years and believe they outgrew it. For me personally, I love watching the clips that have women saying they weren't ticklish even though they are and are proven wrong. They're the best clips! 😀

Some comments lack knowledge and understanding of certain material. Anyway, keep up the outstanding work man! Keep working with the stocks, perhaps throwing in some shoe, sock removal. Keep finding those tough girls, maybe someday we'll see a policewomen, female lawyer, or one with authority! 😀

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't worry about negative comments. Not only am I a major fan of yours but also a paying customer ever since you began operations. A lot of ladies that work for you are employed in professional careers and are all grown up. Many are bad-asses, punk rock chicks, etc. The common theme is that many of the ladies you tickle are tough, strong women who are serious and dominant most of the time. Some won't admit to being ticklish because they interpret that as a weakness, which makes it AMAZING to watch them lose their composure and giggle away. Some possibly haven't been tickled since their teenage years and believe they outgrew it. For me personally, I love watching the clips that have women saying they weren't ticklish even though they are and are proven wrong. They're the best clips! &#55357;&#56832;

Some comments lack knowledge and understanding of certain material. Anyway, keep up the outstanding work man! Keep working with the stocks, perhaps throwing in some shoe, sock removal. Keep finding those tough girls, maybe someday we'll see a policewomen, female lawyer, or one with authority! &#55357;&#56832;

Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back