• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

A couple new additions!

Submissive Penelope: Absolutely fantastic session! She has a wonderful personality and is absolutely stunning! Tall, beautiful, with wonderfully shaped size 10 feet that are extremely sensitive, especially under the toes! And her knees are her other big weak spot! But she is absolutely ticklish everywhere! Exciting, beautiful, fun, hyper-ticklish, she is easily one of my favorites!

Submissive Nina: Very fun attitude! She claims that she currently does the most tickle sessions out of everyone there. To the point where she admitted that she is considering putting a cap-off on how many she does on a given day to prevent exhaustion and injury so that's something to keep in mind if you want to play with her. That being said, if you get the chance she is a blast to play with.

She was extremely cocky when she met me. She claimed that she has done enough tickle sessions to know that I wasn't hot shit. She pretty much egged me on during the interview because she was actually confident that I was going to suck (apparently it's a common occurrence with her). That being said, most girls I've played with have underestimated me so I was quick to prove her wrong. I ended up beating my record for fastest safeword! She is explosively ticklish on her feet, and underarms but she is ticklish everywhere! She screamed, cried, laughed her head off, and thrashed like crazy the whole time!

Which is a fair warning, she may be tiny but she is unbelievably strong!! And she thrashes hard!! So use extreme caution!! With all that said, Nina has a fantastic and feisty personality and a tongue that does not hold back! She's beautiful, small but surprisingly strong, and an all around great time!

There is also a new extremely tickling submissive gal named Kaylee that some of the Dominion regulars would be interested in checking out.

dominionsm.com/our-staff/kaylee

Has anyone ever sessioned with Lindsay. Her profile mentions she is super ticklish especially on her feet.

I had a session with Josie a few weeks back. She's curious about the tickling community and her reputation within it, and although she enjoys being tickled, it wears her out. Her feet were probably the most fun spot that I found. They're definitely dancer's feet, but still attractive and quite ticklish. She has a pleasant laugh, and she spasms here and there, but she's not violently reactive.

I would have liked to lickle/worship her feet, but as a sub, she's not allowed to have that done to her -- yet! She's being promoted to switch c.next month. She's a sub by nature, but she's excited about the greater range of activities that switching will allow her to participate in. If anyone gets the chance to tickle her feet with their mouth after her promotion, they should definitely do it! I'd be interested to hear about her response.

I am REALLY going to have to pay Los Angeles a visit sometime soon. I would love to try this place out.

I notice they have a new (I think, new) dominant named Lulu. In her summary, she says that she is a merciless tickler and gets a twinkle in her eye when she sees the look of panic in her 'lee's eyes when they see that they're just about to get it. Switch Lana also mentions that tickling her clients mercilessly is one thing she'll do. Hudsy Hawn doesn't mention anything about tickling, but somehow I think she'd be a good tickler.

That Wicked Eden place is right here in my city, and it seems similar to The Dominion, but they hardly talk about tickling on their site at all. I finally got up the nerve to email one of their switches to inquire about a session, but I haven't so far heard back. So, who knows? I might end up doing a session there.

I wonder if there are any angels out there who could pick up The Dominion, drop it off here in Columbus, and leave it there just for a few days or so. :hmm:

I am REALLY going to have to pay Los Angeles a visit sometime soon. I would love to try this place out.

I notice they have a new (I think, new) dominant named Lulu. In her summary, she says that she is a merciless tickler and gets a twinkle in her eye when she sees the look of panic in her 'lee's eyes when they see that they're just about to get it. Switch Lana also mentions that tickling her clients mercilessly is one thing she'll do. Hudsy Hawn doesn't mention anything about tickling, but somehow I think she'd be a good tickler.

That Wicked Eden place is right here in my city, and it seems similar to The Dominion, but they hardly talk about tickling on their site at all. I finally got up the nerve to email one of their switches to inquire about a session, but I haven't so far heard back.

Good luck! If you don't get a response, email another person on their website. In my experience, you can have a great session with someone who does not list tickling in her bio. If she is adventurous enough to spend an hour with a guy she has never met before, indulging a fetish, then she likely will do well with this one. When I've emailed someone who does not list tickling, I'd say I get a "yes" response about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time. And when it is a "yes," it's almost always a great time.

Good luck! If you don't get a response, email another person on their website. In my experience, you can have a great session with someone who does not list tickling in her bio. If she is adventurous enough to spend an hour with a guy she has never met before, indulging a fetish, then she likely will do well with this one. When I've emailed someone who does not list tickling, I'd say I get a "yes" response about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time. And when it is a "yes," it's almost always a great time.

Thanks.

They also have a general form that you can fill out to inquire about a session. You can tell them what you have in mind, and they can try to suggest someone who would be good for that. I'll probably eventually do that. They don't have as many people working there as The Dominion does, but I think that surely at least one of them will do for a tickle session.

Has anyone tickled Barbie at the Dominion?

Considering both how long she’s been there and the mention of tickling in her bio, it’s odd that there’s been no feedback or info about her here.

I visited The dominion today.

Tatiana is extremely foot ticklish. And has very nice feet. We were in the chamber. I put her feet in the stocks and let my tools go to work. The brush works well. But her feet are sensitive to just about anything

Echo
If you like big extremely ticklish feet she's it. She is definitely a tall drink of water but once in those stocks she melts like nothing. Anything works on her

Tatiana is extremely foot ticklish. And has very nice feet. We were in the chamber. I put her feet in the stocks and let my tools go to work. The brush works well. But her feet are sensitive to just about anything

Echo
If you like big extremely ticklish feet she's it. She is definitely a tall drink of water but once in those stocks she melts like nothing. Anything works on her

Thanks for the info! Very intrigung. How tall is Echo and what size are her feet?

Echo

Very cool! I hope to session with the both of them sometime! I've forgotten that I have several names to add to my list!

Switch Maxine: She is very fun! Very tall with big ticklish feet! She's about six feet tall and has size ten feet that are very ticklish! She is squirmy and she has a very playful and jokey personality which makes her very fun to tickle! She is feather sensitive and her inner thighs are probably her worst spot. Even though she is ticklish everywhere and likes it, my observation is that she LOVES having her feet tickled!!! Normally when I start, I like to relax and cuddle on the couch without restraints and just lightly test everywhere and then end with slipping the shoes off and testing the feet. Maxine literally just plopped down and put her feet in my lap, shoes off pretty much egging me on! At the very end, she dangled her foot towards me and I started air tickling it (Which works very well on her by the way) and it got to a point where she couldn't take it anymore and pushed her foot into my fingers!! She totally denied doing it but when I did the exact same thing she did it again!! Very fun, very sensitive, and LOVES it!!

Switch Sky: I finally got to play with the legend and she totally lives up to the hype!! She is super ticklish everywhere and has a very unique laugh and is feather sensitive!! She also has a great personality, has a lot of interesting conservation topics, and is all around a beautiful and fun person to play with! She LOVES tickle sessions too and is very jittery the whole time no matter where she was tickled!!

Submissive Violet: Absolutely lovely session! She isn't the most ticklish person I've ever tickled there but was still great! She really LOVES tickle sessions, she even said they're her favorite! She goes into deep Sub-Space when she is tickled. Her thighs and ears a weak spot but she is pretty ticklish everywhere else! Also an avid reader like me so we had a lot to talk about besides tickling too which was nice! A great session and would absolutely play with her again!

Thanks for the info! Very intrigung. How tall is Echo and what size are her feet?

I want to say Echo is about 5'11" but very pleasant and awesome get feet are at least a size 10

Just noticed there’s a girl named Iris on their website who says she’s back after a few years. Says she’s ticklish on her feet and thighs. Has anyone ever tickled her? She’s smoking hot!

Hi!
Thanks everyone for your review. I am heading to the Dominion next week and you guys make it really difficult to make a pick ;) I may have to go there multiple times during my stay.
From what I am reading here Molly, Nina, Sky, Penelope and Lana ar my favourites (in this order).
I'll gladly write a review after my sessions next week.

Hi!
Thanks everyone for your review. I am heading to the Dominion next week and you guys make it really difficult to make a pick ;) I may have to go there multiple times during my stay.
From what I am reading here Molly, Nina, Sky, Penelope and Lana ar my favourites (in this order).
I'll gladly write a review after my sessions next week.

You should look at Kaylee too. She says she's extremely ticklish. I would love to see a review of her.

I tickled Penelope and she wasn't that ticklish with me.

Interesting - which part of Penelope did you tickle? I did a cameo with her and found her feet to be ticklish. I'd probably rate her about an 8 on the ticklish scale.

She was my main session, tickled her all over. Funny, her feet were one of the least ticklish parts of her that day. Must have just been a bad day.

So this week I went over to the Dominion and had a session with Nina, Lana and Molly, all sessions seperately over 2 days. I would have loved to have a session with Kaylee, but unfortunately she was not available on the days I was in LA.

Nina:
As others have pointed out, Nina has a very warm and overall amazing personality right from the very start. We used the room chamber which apparently is used frequently for tickling and I have used for all three sessions I had.
She has a unique body for sure, nice hair, great face and big boobs that you will be able to see.
She was on her back on the table, we used the stockings in the room to secure her feet and she had to hold on to the strap at the top of the table.
As someone else posted, she is not ticklish to the light touch other than her feet. So her underarms are not really ticklish. If you dig in a bit (not too strong) on her ribs or sides or hipbones, for example, and find the right spots she is going to show strong reactions, flailing around, laughing, pleading and such. She is a blast to tickle and hang out with and also has interesting stories to tell. And yes, she is very hot, more even than the pictures make her look.
I am not a foot guy but I can confirm she has attractive and ticklish feet and others have confirmed that as well. She is a submissive only at the moment of this text, so keep in mind that she will not be able to dominate you if you are into that. She is quite experienced with tickling clients so you should feel free to talk about everything related to your tickling preferences and chances are something interesting will come out.

Lana:
I am blown away by Lana, truthfully. She has an amazing slim but very toned body (her type is my personal preference), she appears very intelligent and it was definitey cool that she even knew a University in Switzerland. I very much also like her eyes and the way she talks and conducts herself.
She is a Switch, so she can also dominate you if you like that. In this session I was more into her being a tickling sub.
We started the session in the small couch corner where I tested her neck and arms and I immediately noticed by her reactions that she is very ticklish to the light touch. She had goosebumps and she let out these cute giggles when tickled. Lana is pretty much ticklish all over to the light caressing and tickling, but not that much to deeper tickles (so opposite to Nina). Her feet are very cute and ticklish, in my session she had fishnets on and I did not put on the stockings this time which resulted in her shooting her feet up in the air when they are tickled.
My favorite spot to tickle Lana were her armpits as they are really smooth and responsive to tickles and armpits are not far from the face so I can watch her reactions and her armpits at the same time which was great too. I gave her plenty of short breaks and we had good conversations. If you like her pictures and like light, rather sensual tickling she is the one for you!
She has great feet and a good personality to be dominated by, so if you fancy to lick/worship her feet or alike, you will have a great time as well.

Molly:
My last session was with Molly. She is very friendly as they all are and she will make great efforts to learn about your specific wishes and such.
She requested that I do not tickle her on her neck, so please respect that, otherwise you can tickle away. Her reactions to tickling are good, she is ticklish to both light and more "grabby" tickling, she is jerking away for sure and there is a distinct laugh on her. Her reactions are not as "violent" as Nina, so even though she is very ticklish you will not necessarily need restraints. After some tickling on the couch and the same table I had sessioned with the other girls, I also wanted to try something new that day and asked her to let me worship her feet for a while (I am overall not sure I am that much into feet but wanted to try it) which turned out to be a fun experience. Then, I also let her tickle me a bit and we were kind of cuddling which was very nice.

So overall a very good and well rounded experience for me at the Dominion.
I will make sure to contact Kaylee the next time I am heading there.

Also, if you are worried that they might be play acting, they are not. They got quite sweaty on their armpits and teary around the eyes and Lana had goosebumps as I mentioned, I think they are all legit. Of course they will be sometimes a bit less ticklish depending on the context and such.

Last edited:
My last session was a few weeks ago with Josie. I found her to be only moderately ticklish, perhaps a 6 on a 1-10 scale overall. She may even have been embellishing which I haven’t suspected of anyone there in a long time. No ticklish places stood out; her reactions were pretty uniform. The session before that was with Echo who was more ticklish, though I had to use harder tickles to get her going which is not my favorite thing to do. Btw those feet are about a size 12, the biggest I have ever tickled. Both Josie & Echo are nice people, easygoing.

I’m not sure when I’ll visit next. I only drop by a few times a year and am out of go-to ticklees (last one, Seven, has departed, and others have become dommes). Nina’s kind of intriguing so maybe I’ll see her in a month or two.

Last edited:
I'm back with a few new names to add to the list!

Switch Barbie: So I have to preface that I might be a little biased but it was one of my favorite sessions!! I say biased because in all the time I've gone I almost always bump into Barbie working the desk but never working as a switch. So as time has gone on, I have gotten to know Barbie fairly well and she knows who I am and I have been dying to put her in the stocks and see how she holds up! Well I finally got my chance and with all the build up I had a blast tickling her!!

I will say she is not the most sensitive person I have ever tickled there by a mile but she still has wonderful and sensual reactions!! She really worked up a sweat and sadly I tickled her so bad she couldn't take more than a half-hour! She has said in the past that she's normally able to go for hours during tickle sessions but by this point I had a reputation to uphold and I did not hold back a bit. She was so tired and in such deep sub-space that she couldn't take anymore! But it was all worth it. If you like softer, more sensual laughter and giggling and not extreme reactions then Barbie is your girl!

Submissive Rosie: I first met with Rosie when she was brand new to the Dominion and when I talked to her then she did not seem enthused at the idea of being tickled for any good length of time. But now it's been years, I thought I would try again on a less hectic day and sure enough, she was much warmer and much more into the idea of receiving some tickle torture!

Holy . . . Shit. She honestly might be the most ticklish person I've ever met there! She is up there with the-artist-formerly-known-as-Zoey to me as far as sensitivity goes!! She is the only other person besides her that I actually managed to tickle EVERYWHERE!! And I emphasize that, anywhere there was skin she was ticklish!!! I could tickle her with anything too!! Feathers, fingers, brushes, even air tickles all worked and it really did not matter where! I could be at her toes or at the top of her head, or her wrists, and she would cackle and squirm!! I really don't even think she had a Most Ticklish Spot (MAYBE her toes) EVERYWHERE worked equally well!! And my god is her skin soft!!!

She also has a cute and very friendly and inviting personality! Very beautiful and very sweet and accepting! She is easily one of the best ticklees there as far as I am concerned!!

Submissive Alice: Alice is a really fun person! Great personality and a fun person to talk to!! Especially about movies and stuff. As far as tickling goes, she is also fun to play with but I don't think she's nearly as ticklish as others. She has a lot of tolerance and resistance to being tickled. Her absolute most ticklish place is her toes though!! If you tickle there she can't control anything! So if you're a foot person (and she does have nice feet!) then good news, you are very much in luck!! Really cool and fun lady to hang out with and ticklish to boot!

Thanks a lot Whoviantrekkie for the review. I am happy to read Submissive Rosie is a great ticklee! When I was at the Dominion I did not consider her all that much as there was no review of her and she does not mention tickling in her profile. Maybe she does not like it all that much but will indulge? Just out of curiosity, did you tie her up? If so, in what room?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back