• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post-Wedding Tickling

Pedigree5

A few months ago I went to a destination wedding with about 60 people. After the wedding, we went to a beach party at the resort (it was an all-inclusive resort) and I started chatting with one of the bridesmaids.

She's a bigger girl, but depending on the clothes she's wearing she can keep it looking nice. Cute face. Thick legs and a big (but firm) butt, which I'm into.

Anyways, I had a bunch of drinks and decided that I wanted to take her back to my room. I started talking her up and she was very friendly. I got pretty handsey with her and inadvertently tickled her by dragging my hand across her stomach under her tits. She shrieked and jumped back and said "[my name], that tickles!"

That really got my going. I started lightly tickling her every so often and each time she laughed, smiled and jumped away. We were in a very public place and I'm sure some people noticed each time it happened. I put my hands under her skirt when she stood in front of the bar and tickled her upper legs and butt. This got a nice reaction :)

We hung out for about 90 minutes and she didn't end up going home with me because she didn't want to look like a slut in front of her friends. Too bad, I would've tickled and banged her all night :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back