• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Know You're Getting Old When...

You know you're getting old when you have to decide whether or not it is worth bending down to pick up a quarter.

You know you're getting old when you're wishing birthdays to slow down.

You can't find your glasses you go crazy looking for them all around the house and then you realize your glasses were on your head the whole time.

LBFT

You know that you're getting old when half of your junk mail is advertisements for cemetery plots and the other half is solicitations to buy long term care insurance. :eek:

You know that you're getting old when your biggest wish is to take a daily nap.

I don't know if I will reach the next thousand-day milestone, 30,000 days. :grandpa:

You know that you're getting old when you look forward to bed time as much as any other time of day.

you know you're getting old when you value sleep over hanging out with friends.

You know you're growing old when you find the need to use an electric blanket more often. :grandpa:

You know you're growing old when you need bifocals to read a book.

You know you're growing old when you find the need to use Icy Hot more often. :grandpa:

You know you're growing old when you think any temperature below 50 degrees is cold.

You know that you're getting old when half of your junk mail is advertisements for cemetery plots. :eek:

You know that you're getting old when you prefer to stay at home than go out.

When you hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers on “Classic Rock" radio station and your like WTF!! I totally remember rocking out to that song when it came out! Haha

I had to stop playing music league with my coworkers because it was painful to realize how much older I am from everyone based on our music selections!!

You know that you're getting old when you remember gas prices being under $2.

You know that you're getting old when you yell at kids to get off your lawn.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back