• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Know You're Getting Old When...

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
I recently hit the big 4-0, and while I'm happy with my life and comfortable in my own skin, I know that I'm not getting any younger (who is?). This thread celebrates getting older, but also all that comes with it. Please feel free to share your own experiences of knowing when you know you're getting older. I'll start:

You know you're getting old when you have no idea who most 'famous' people are anymore. You also know you're getting old when you realise you don't care that you have no idea!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You have jingles from 1970s commercials running through your head sometimes ("my baloney has a first name"...)

You know you are getting old when you try to explain to "the yoof" that when I was your age a computer game was on an audio tape, taken forever to load and to make matters worse made this horrible screaching sound which is why many of us suffer with tinnitus in our old age. The response is always the same......"duh what's an audio tape?"

you know your getting old when you find grey in your beard

you know your getting old when you find grey in your beard

I've been going grey since I was 16; I've got some nice flecks now, though. I've embraced my silver lining!

You know you're getting old when you realise that it's almost 30 years since you began secondary school (and nearly 20 since I started university).

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You know you're getting old when you have to pluck white hairs out of your eyebrows.

You know that you're getting old when half of your junk mail is advertisements for cemetery plots. :eek:

When you hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers on “Classic Rock" radio station and your like WTF!! I totally remember rocking out to that song when it came out! Haha

I have calculated that I will be exactly 25,000 days old on August 27, 2018. :eek:

You know that you're getting old when half of your junk mail is advertisements for cemetery plots. :eek:

You realize that Spongebob Squarepants, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, and Family Guy are shows that are celebrating their 20th Anniversary of being on air

A band you listened to in High School is doing -another- farewell tour.

Your best friends growing up have kids in High School or College.

You know that you're getting old when half of your junk mail is advertisements for cemetery plots and the other half is solicitations to buy long term care insurance. :eek:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back