• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler's Revenge Party...?

T

Ticklefan123

Has anyone in so-cal every attended tickler's revenge?? Just found it on Fetlife. Sounds like it could be fun! I guess if the models are actually ticklish and willing to play that is. Just looking for anyone who has been here or would like to go..? Maybe we could make this a west coast kind of gathering.

Also, anyone in so cal looking to talk tickling, I'm a 27 year old male from Orange County. Grew up in Huntington Beach, went to UC Irvine on a swimming scholarship. Majored in Psychology. Live in SD for work but travel to OC/IE/LA on a weekly basis for work. I have a lot of experience as a Ler with females, males, and couples. I can dom strictly tickling or heaving sessions with other play mixed in as well. Anyone who is interested feel free to PM or write me email, [email protected]

Here is the Fetlife page for Tickler's Revenge https://fetlife.com/users/4653669

The Tickler's Revenge is a "pay per play" party. So it's like $55 in advance online, and then you have to pay $20 for every ten minutes of play (that's what they just emailed me anyway) with the models.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back