• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre tickle fun with my sub

theteam

TMF Master
Just a few pics before I tickled her with the hairbrush.

Enjoy ;)

IMG_3615.JPGIMG_3614.JPGIMG_3613.JPGIMG_3616.JPG

Hoping to take more and maybe a few videos soon. Possibly opening a clipstore too :)

Last edited:
Great pics! Hope you tickled the hell out of those beautiful feet!

Hope, they are as ticklish as they are pretty!
How long can she take such a hard tickling session, till she breaks down?

Thanks everyone! :D

I did indeed tickle them! First with fingers, then went with baby oil and hair brush. She can take the fingers while laughing quite a lot but couldnt last long with the oil and hair brush. Id say she can last about 30 seconds before she safeworded.

Its just her first time so not going all out yet, just breaking her in ;)

WoW!!
Thanks for answering.
Do you have more pics of her very sexy and ticklish feet, please???

I've got one of the tops of her feet. I'll post at some point. Need to take some more pics the next time that we play. She's discovered she likes the more light and nice sensation tickles and it's a turn on for her. Anything harder is torture.

We play doing things more than just tickling so it's not always the main focus. Although next time it will be more tickle related. Lucky for us eh? ;)

Very lucky!
Would love to tickle her feet for hours, hearingher ticklish laughter and watchingher ticklish reactions!
May be, any tickling clips from your next session?

There maybe one, just depends on how comfortable she is feeling. We've talked about making videos, but I don't want to rush her into it.

If not this time, sometime soon it'll happen :)

Great I for one look forward to a video clip posted of you tickling her feet. How old is she by the way?

Im glad everyones enjoying these!

She just turned 23 on Monday.

Oil and toe ties are a must :)

Heres a few more -

IMG_0014-edit.jpgIMG_0018-edit.jpgIMG_0017.JPG

I strapped a vibrating wand to her, wrapped her up in plastic and would tickle her nipples, suck her toes or tickle her soles. She would orgasm and I just started again ;)

She loves her toes being sucked :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back