• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do people like being tickled tortured?

leeds

What to do people get out of being tickled mercilessly on their most sensitive areas for possibly hours on end?

What's so good about it? What do people feel that's so good? Meant to be torture isn't it?

Many people love it because they get off by giving up control to their tickler. :D

The safe thrill.
Akin to why people go on scary rides or go to be scared at a horror movie.
There's an adrenalin and endorphin rush.

As an aside, there is a primal need in many females, deep within the mammalian brain, to be 'taken' by the most fit and able mate, so her babies will be fit and able (genetically speaking). This drive is really not a conscious one.

Although I've never been tickle tortured I do hope to some day. Part of it is definitely giving up control and being helpless. Another is many (including myself) love the feeling of being tickled, for various reasons. Put giving up control and being tickled together (especially if done by someone you find attractive) is a huge turn on for some people.

I'd agree with all of the above and add something that very much holds true fore me personally--the strong desire to be overpowered in a playful setting. I'm the eldest child of, when you count siblings, cousins, and neighborhood kids who were always at my granma's, ten. So I was the one DOING the playful bullying--until I met my husband and others of the Community I never got that high-inducing desperation where you feel totally out of control yet knew the other person only wanted to see you squirm, laugh, and go as red as possible.

~K

I don't like being tickled unless I'm tied up. There's something about the idea that I can generally overpower or escape most tickling from someone that sort of kills it for me. However, I love the feeling of giving up control via being bound. Tickling and various other things add to the feeling of helplessness and inability to escape the torture. You're at the mercy of your dominant.

I agree with what most people have said. Although I have never been really tickle tortured before (but badly want to) I think that the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability is a big part of it. I am also extremely submissive and the idea of a woman having such power and control over me, overwhelming my flesh with pleasurable and intense sensations like that, would just be totally intoxicating. I also think it speaks to a very large degree of trust between yourself and the tickler. It feels good just to let go and let the other person take control like that.

Can only speak for myself, but I love the feeling itself and the total loss of control, the fact that I have to let myself go.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back