• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carly Simon is ticklish!

Piker2

TMF Regular
I was just on the official Carly Simon website (carlysimon.com)and under 'ask Carly' someone from Ohio asked "I love your song 'Are You Ticklish?' I would love to know it's deeper meaning. Also, are YOU?"

her response: "Extremely. Lot's of nerve endings responding on high
voltage energy. Very ticklish. I think of course it's
also another meaning for 'sensitive',and possibly
amused by my attentions. Love Carly (1/30/03)

Hey Piker2, the person who asked that question is crydun, and I believe she's a TMF member! :D

Whoever she is, she done good. I wasn't sure if that was one of us, because of how the question alomost seemed to linger on the meaning of the song rather than the question we all wanted to really know. It was almost poetry the way she snuck it in there.

Great find, Piker2!

I especially love this one because I just found the "Playing Possum" album in a used record store. Excellent...but especially that one song.

A great web site for a great lady.

Bandit

still holding out for...

...Sheryl Crow! Great find about Carly Simon. I've never heard that song. I'll have to look for it.

Still no tickle info has surfaced about Sheryl Crow. How do we sneak the question to this pretty lady?

Hey Bandt! I'm not the hugest Carly Simon fan but the cover for "Playing Possum" is pretty hot, is it not?!!! I used to stare at that cover when I was little, along with the title "Are You Ticklish?" ad infinitum!!! Similarly, the back of the cover of Joan Baez's "Diamonds and Rust" was pretty hot, her all curled up barefoot and a tickle mention in one of the lyrics of the song (the lyric says something like "Come here and tickle us")that was printed on the back.

I know this is pretty esoteric stuff! Sorry!

amk714 said:
Hey Piker2, the person who asked that question is crydun, and I believe she's a TMF member! :D

you're right! it was me and I am a proud member of this wonderful forum. I asked because that song always does a number on me. Can't listen to it without giggling half the time!:D

Way to go, Crydun!:) Nice to see an actual celebrity respond to our favorite subject. Still want to know if Ann Wilson from Heart is ticklish after seeing her barefoot on their new dvd.

Drew

Shout Out to Nontkl

Nontkl,

Hey!! I can't believe I've lived all these years without knowing about the Joan Baez cover... Thanks! :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back