• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things you don't like in videos

Personally, I hate fake scenarios... but my other fetish is to be objectified and controlled so anything contrived is a real turn off.

I just wish someone would actually grab me, tie me to a stool, and tickle me with a video recorder and me actually not know what the hell is going on - when I watch a video of this ilk and there's clearly a cameraman. ugh!

When the ler just stares at the camera and doesn't focus on the Lee. Look up at it. Smile or stare awkwardly..just ruins the video imo

Not to train wreck but as a submissive and ticklee, I find tongues to be Extremely ticklish and when bound I feel very vulnerable when my top uses their mouth on me. :) <3

YES! If I am restrained (which is most of the time), it really doesn't matter what my tickler is using on me and his tongue is EXTREMELY TICKLISH, especially between my toes! I'm really not fond of being licked, so it's a definitely dominating move on his part too.

It probably sounds strange but I don't like always exposing the girls' breasts and stripping them naked, as UK Tickling does a lot, it takes away from the main point of the video - the tickling. And in UK Tickling's case, their girls are so sexy and ticklish anyway, theirs no need to be exposing breasts and stripping them naked.

When the bondage is crappy or when either party clearly isn't into it. Also an f/m video with a male camera operator who talks during the video, which is a major problem with one particular studio. It would be fine if the operator was female, because that would increase the sense of female dominance, but I don't like any male presence in an f/m video other than the lee.

I like videos to be fun wether it has tickling or not if there is bondage or any kink then I like to see fun because thats what it is about.
I am so not into the non consent or pretending that it is, its ok if its done in an obviously fake way that kind of adds to the fun element for me.
The excessive use of name calling and over use of curse words. Some videos its like how many times can we fit the F word into a sentence or its being used as punctuation.
C word, too much F word, bitch so many others. They are all a complete turn off for me and a lot of the time its sounds sooo fake.
Some videos where there are other things like toys used I am fine with but the spitting thing that some videos use to use like thats going to work as lube? I don't think so.
Hogties. I have tried a hogtie and its very restrictive but I don't like it and its not a very good position to have someone in to either tickle them or tease them really.
Feet, this is one I accept will likely be a controversial or surprise one but come on! Some videos its just her feet and Okay for foot fetish sites thats fine but some sites its nothing but feet.

I like to see the scene too so the whole thing how the girl is tied up before the play starts and at the end. I do like hearing the girls talk before and especially after.
As I am a female and gay too when I watch a video or look at pictures and of course I looked for girl girl ones I really hate it when I guy turns up. I did not pay for this and even if its a free preview or whatever you need to state in the description if any males are in it.
When the girl or girls being tickled are clearly not into the kink I don't like that. If you hate it so much don't do it!

This is a great thread and as a producer I'm glad to read all of it. The issue of course is that everyone is different. For ME personally (who im not producing for obviously), I HATE nylons, along with the remarks about feet stinking. I find it gross. I like clean, soft, well taken care of, ticklish feet. But again, that's me.
I try to mix it up for everyone in my vids and unless its a custom I can't possibly cater to everyone. Girls are different levels of ticklish and that should be commonsense to most. Problem is, there have been years of non-ticklish models that are good at acting, and when the audience comes to expect every model to be screaming the entire clip well....it raises expectations beyond reality.
I've had (and have) different girls who react differently. My wife (Mint Vixen, if you recall her - she's now retired) loves her feet played with, and is ticklish but not to the points of a feather doing anything. I'd say she's a 6, and it depends greatly on her mood (that's actually VERY common....think of yourself in a horrible mood and someone trying to tell you a joke that you would normally laugh at, its no different with tickling). I've got some who want closeups of the feet constant, while others like the face at times, and some want both. Some loves stocks (I'm not one, they look 'clunky' to me and I like bondage) while others (very few) like gags. I'm in the vast minority and I love gagged tickling; the desperation makes it more intense to me, but I also understand the majority want to hear the laughter. I get it.
I say all that to say, I try to add a lot of variety in my clips. I've worked with a model recently who is off the charts, feather ticklish and its legit. I realized that yesterday when I was doing a hogtie bondage video with her, and was binding her soles together when I finished her tie, but she couldn't stop laughing at just the rope passing through her soles. So, I started tickling her. Made her struggles far more entertaining, and she was gagged at the time. Because of THAT reaction, I went ahead and made a straight up tickle video immediately afterward. Too good to pass up.
But again, I varied everything I used but kept it foot focused. It makes sense to me, because most (99%?) of us are also foot fetishists. I used fingers and multiple tools, trying to please the crowd. I've no idea how to make everyone happy but what I may start doing is one long tickling vid, and chop it up into sections where each 'tool' or fingers are used. If I do that however, the folks wanting the entire clip get fleeced financially because of that. I'm trying to give the best bang for the buck, so I include everything in the shoots and you may watch whatever section you prefer. At least that's what I think is most fair? Am I wrong?
I did one video last month with a different girl, who was also crazy ticklish. But what I did there was I focused on her feet, but then had a section where I had the vid on her face, but it didn't sell well. The things that don't sell well, I end up avoiding the ideas in future vids. Just makes sense business-wise.

What seems to sell best, for me at least - are the videos where I mummify the girls, strap their feet up tight and go to town on them. I have two videos like that and they've both sold extremely well. I promise I'm not trying to be 'sly' and pimp my store here, but the thread caught my eye and felt the need to give my own perspective, and hope it cleared my own thinking up for some. I'm certainly all ears though and am always interested in feedback from fans/potential fans.

IF you are curious about my wares, I'm now under the name Fettish on C4S: https://t.co/tcAt2xHS89
The highest sellers have been:
Sara - Mummified Tight Relentless Tickling!
and
Tickling Daisy's Barefeet

I'm not primarily a tickle store, but its definitely leaning that way when I read my sales. Seems to be the large interest. As long as it sells I'll definitely keep buying.

Anyway, I DO offer customs (ok now I DO sound like I'm pimping) so if anyone is ever interested I'm available on Twitter under @immobility_ where I post short clip previews and updates. I do hope to bring good material to the community and hope to hear from you guys. Thanks!

Things that turn me off:

toothbrushes
not being able to see the tickler or ticklee's face much of the video
when a video labelled F/F has a dude join halfway in or interrupt several times
video sold as HD is an upscaled video shot in low res
seeing a penis, especially in a chastity device

Lickling/ toe sucking.
up close of feet (irony on my part I know)
Little or no dialogue/banter

Socks. Ridiculously bad bondage. Hearing the guy with the camera breathing. Not seeing the tickler's face.

Tickle talk by the tickler. Ice tickling(?), Not seeing the ticklee's face. Music drowning out the ticklee (looking at you CalStar). Fluttering a feather everywhere on the ticklee's body. Making the ticklee act like the feather is tickling even though it is being fluttered ineffectively all over her body.
Now that I think of it, watch a CalStar movie, then don't do those things. Love the models, hate the studio.

Interesting! I'm curious why anyone wants to see the ticklers face? Admittedly I never have mine in there for much of my vids mainly because no one (I assume) is watching to look at me!
Toothbrushes are either loved or hated it seems. So thats hard to react to. Customs are truly the best way to get exactly what you want. I tend to shoot angles so you see feet, face and feet, just face. Variations of all of those per video to try to make everyone happy. I'll normally start with finger tickling, then move onto other tools and yes I use a vibrating brush among multiple other things (my favorite being a pair of special gloves with oil....works every time!).
You'll never see a penis in ANY of my vids. Nope.

I personally hate tickle talk as well. But I have some ask for it. Again...its a VERY specific crowd. Best thing to do although it costs more is to order custom work, as its really hard to please everyone in this genre.
Not trying to give a sales pitch (well ok maybe I am...) but my custom prices are the lowest I'm aware of, after asking around.

I'll use socks but only for removal at the opener. Even then, not often but it has happened yeah.
Bad bondage is an absolute no no. Mine are all bound and not getting out. Look at my setups and you'll see.

https://twitter.com/Immobility_/status/1528552921591336961

https://twitter.com/Immobility_

I used to be guilty of the breathing thing when I ran a studio prior, but I've fixed that bit of yuck.
Face....ehhh...I still don't show mine. I honestly wasn't aware anyone would want to?

Definitely agree with Boba_Fettish that the best thing nowadays is to order customs. It will cost more, but you can specifically pick and choose what you want and don't want to see. Customs have become my main focus when it comes to purchases during the the past few years. The prices are higher, but I'm getting exactly what I want.

When it comes to things I'm not fan of: it's full nudity, forced orgasms, fucking, pussy eating, female lees wearing dresses, female lees being face down, and male ticklers who are all up in the video. The guy who ran Tickle Central, I hated how he would get all up in the video whenever he was the one doing the tickling.

Just to clarify... I like seeing the ticklers face when it's a girl doing the tickling. A guy... I can take it or leave it.

I actually dislike that, too. I feel clickbaited everytime it happens, because I am on the video of a promise of an upper body tickling, not wanting to see feet instead

Is there a large following for upper body? I'll start doing see if those if so. The foot fetish community (of which I'm part of) is so massive, I don't see a lot of upper body tickling but I'm not against shooting it if it sells.

I'd be happy to look at it. If the feet tickling can get a massive following, I don't see why the upper body shouldn't

I'd be happy to look at it. If the feet tickling can get a massive following, I don't see why the upper body shouldn't

I'll certainly add some then - in fact I have a gorgeous model coming next week who is legit upper body ticklish!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back