• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you prefer fictitious tickling stories or true tickling stories?

Do you prefer true or fictitious tickling stories

• True tickling stories

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Fictitious tickling stories

Votes: 27 45.0%

• Total voters
I prefer fictitious.. mainly because for me I can imagine what's going on myself and really create things that usually wouldn't and couldn't happen... and if it is done well it plays out like your own little movie in your head as you read the words...

I tend to prefer true, but only if it is a story where everyone in it consented to the tickling.

I prefer fiction stories because one can let one's imagination run wild in fiction. :bouncybou

Fiction.

Great, you are into true tickling tales. Which is great. But compare the true tales to the fiction and, from a constructional standpoint, a lot of true tales suck.

While I like the true ones because it's great to hear of it actually happening but over all I'd say I prefer fictional ones. The fantasy situations appeal to me.

Fiction, easily. The imagination is the ultimate vehicle for exploring sexuality, alone or with a friend.

True. Sure fantasies are hot. ..but actual true stories are so cute and help you believe that you might do those things some day too.

You have to admit that there is something exciting in thinking that someone actually experienced what you are reading.

If the fiction story is written realistically, then I'm all in. I love true ones as well, but they're not long enough for my taste.

I've noticed that around half of all "true" stories are actually fictitious, so if I knew for sure it was real I'd prefer true stories but in general I'd rather have my fiction be upfront about itself.

I love true stories because the realness of the situation is something I can connect to a bit more. It is easier to imagine that stuff actually happening in real life because it has - well at least a lot of them actually happened lol

I truly love the creativity of fictional stories. And they do give ideas to play with different things.......

While I enjoy fictitious stories, I tend to prefer clips and pics of everyday people versus models.

True stories, definitely. There's plenty of fiction on the forum as it is. :)

Fictitious for me. Real life stories are great, too, don't get me wrong, but there's not a lot that can happen in them; the most tickling the average person experiences, unless you go for an actual session, is that the 'ler just kind of pounces on the 'lee and tickles them crazy for a few minutes.
Fiction stories are where the fantasies happen--the interrogations, the mad scientists, the magicians and wizards, the fairies and imps, the tickle-spa treatments that you can't get in real life, the renfair hijinks and military training and tickle-kidnappings... And it's where we can all see our favorite celebrities and fictional lads and lasses get a dose of tickle torture. Can you tickle Emma Watson in real life? Technically, sure, but what are the frigging chances, right? Can you get tickled by Harley Quinn in real life? No, you can't, because she's not real. Which makes me somewhat sad, even though she's a deranged murderer... XD

Point is, there is so much that can happen in a fictional story that just doesn't happen in real life, and that's what makes them awesome for me. :D

I would always choose fictional, primarily because there is much more room for creativity. True stories, as Arachnid said, can be limited in the actual tickle action. With a fictional story, there are no boundaries and that opens things up :)

Fictitious, only because most true tickling stories are pretty simple and boring ("haaaay, i tickled my co-workers sides at work today really fast, she was really ticklish yaaaaah amazing!"), nowhere near as sadistic and detailed as some of the best fiction stories on here. A first-rate fantasy is always better than a third-rate reality, and most of the true stories are kind of boring anyway... a poke in the sides here, tickling a foot for 10 seconds, etc. Hardly enough to even get me to quiver, let alone go full-on erection. It's great that people got to tickle other people, but since it wasn't me and it's all in my imagination, give me a long, detailed fiction story.

I'm 100% for fiction. The kind of tickling I like can't happen in real life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back