• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bitchy Sarah is getting tamed - M/F, N/C, dom., bondage, tickling, itching gel, adult

Dali

Well, my first story, wrote it a few years ago.
But I had to to be in the mood and find the time to refine it for release.

Sarah, who had just turned 18 a few days ago, was a beautiful dark haired girl. The type that is kind of aloof and a tad arrogant with lots of self-esteem and sometimes even a bit bitchy. She was sportive and had no fear and respect for boys in her age. Michael was her football trainer. A man in his mid thirties, well trained and very athletic. He always had a bit of a crush on her. But she never returned a smile to him, so he knew that she was completely uninterested in him. To her he was only the guy who taught them tactics and some football tricks.

Michael decided to teach her a lesson. He had an old cabin in the woods, so he arranged everything and was just waiting for the right moment. It was a friday afternoon, when he heard how the girls were talking in the dressing room and Sarah mentioned that her parents will be away over the weekend. While the girls were leaving the dressing room, Michael asked Sarah if she would do him a favour and take a look at his computer and network installation over at his old cabin. It was too late for calling a technician. His son, who usually helps him with computer stuff is on vacation. And he really needs his data this weekend for planning events and football games etc.. He knew that she was quite fit with computers. She wasn't a nerd, she was just interested in technical stuff. Well, Sarah didn't hesitated for long and agreed to take a look at his stuff.

Two hours later, Michael picked her up from home and they set off to the old cabin. Sarah was dressed in usual jeans and some white shirt with rolled up sleeves. As soon as Sarah took her seat in his car, she put her earplugs on and listened to some french vocabulary training. So there was pretty much no talking between Michael and Sarah during the half an hour drive to his cabin. Finally they reached their destination and they both went into the old looking but well restored cabin. Michael opened the door and led Sarah in. He asked her to wait a minute because he had to take a leak. Michael went to the bathroom and for a minute he was unsure to put his plan into action. But in the end this was the one and only chance. So he decided to go for it.

Michael: Ok Sarah, I will show you the network installation.

Sarah seemed incurious and already a bit nerved. She wanted to be back home as soon as possible to not miss her daily fitness routine. She followed him and Michael opened the door to a sparely lit room without any windows and waited carefully to turn on the lights only after Sarah had fully entered the room. He closed the door with one hand while he flicked on the light switch with the other. Sarah stood there with a feeling between shock and being pranked. She couldn't believe what she saw. Had her teammates arranged this? For a second she waited for them to jump into the room and laugh and explain everything. This must be a joke.

What she saw was a big steelframed bed. Handcuffs were dangling at the headboard, also some ropes. And ropes again at the bottom end. Some wooden box was standing near the bed and she saw three cameras installed at the walls. Michael was standing behind her. It was dead silent for a few seconds. Sarah turned around to Michael with an expression between doubt and being pissed. Michael loved it when Sarah had her pissed off expression. She looked so cute doing that.

Sarah: Ehhh... ok. Is this supposed to be a joke? Are my teammates behind this? They can come out now.

Michael looked at Sarah with a devious smile and said: "I wouldn't call it a joke. But I think we'll have some fun. So, joke is not that far fetched."

Sarah's face turned completely into pissed off mode. She passed Michael and tried to open the door, but it was already locked. Michael grabbed her at the hips and threw her onto the bed. Sarah still couldn't believe what happened and she wasn't sure what to think of the situation. It was completely beyond her that Michael would dare to... As she tried to get up, Michael entered the bed and in an instant both ended up in a fight. Sarah was quite fit for her barely 18 years, but she was no match for strong and athletic Michael. But he decided not to win the fight so soon. He enjoyed struggling Sarah with all her power and furious energy. She didn't even cried for help - yet. She wasn't the type of girl that cries for help. She can cope with any situation, at least that was her attitude. Sarah was getting more and more furious and tried to seriously kick Michael anywhere it would hurt. So Michael decided to tame her and tell her what was about to happen.

He rolled Sarah on her back, straddled her and slowly started to press her hands half above her head. He loved that typical schoolboypin position, especially because he was quite easily dominating her, despite her athletic fitness. While he was slowly pinning her hands down, he could see how angry Sarah got about being dominated and helpless. He loved that expression, that exact moment, when he grabbed her fighting hands and the pin was about to happen and her realizing it, without having given up fighting the inevitable. Finally her hands touched the bed and Sarah was pinned down. Her biceps were still flexing, her head slowly turning from one side to the other, her hips tried to press against the weight of Michael and her legs were trying to kick him somehow. But all that was futile. After a few more seconds she slowed down and looked Michael in the eyes.

Sarah: Are you out of your mind? Get off of me, now. My parents are expecting me in an hour. I told them where I was going.

Michael: Hmm, I don't think so. I know that your parents are already away for the weekend. So, the only appointment you have is right here with me.

Sarah began to struggle again, or at least she tried to. But Michael was way to strong for her. He enjoyed fighting and dominating arrogant and bitchy Sarah so much, he already had a full boner in his pants.

Michael: Ok Sarah, here is what is going to happen.

Sarah stopped struggling for a moment and some subtle anxiety rose into her pissed off expression.

Michael: I am going to tie you to the bed. Slowly remove your clothes. And I will explore your body and test your reactions to various "actions". What do you think, sounds like some fun, doesn't it?

Sarah began to breath heavier and her muscles started to flex again.

Sarah: Ok,.... I.... Just let me go.

Michael: Hmm, seems like your hearing is bad. Ok, let's get started. Oh and btw, did I tell you that I will record this from various angles? In fact, the cameras are already running. (Michael turned them on with his remote while he was in the bathroom)
Maybe some of your teammates are interested in the tape, what do you think? Having smart and powerfull Sarah all tied up to the bed, naked and helpless. I bet some would get turned on by that. Haha....

Sarah realised that this is serious and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Finally she started to scream for help. But it was highly unlikely anyone would notice it here at the remote cabin. So Michael began to secure Sarah to the bedframe. He lowered her right hand down to her waist and put it under his knee so that he had both hands free to cope with struggling Sarah. He reached for the already attached handcuff and put Sarah's right hand into the open cuff. Sarah was desperately trying to not getting cuffed, but she had no chance. With a short click her hand was fixed half above her head. And a few seconds later the same happened to her right hand. Now she was really getting worried and mad as she was trying to kick Michael off of her. He turned around trying to get hold of her legs. Not that easy without getting kicked in the face. He finally grabbed them and decided to tie them together to the bottom of the bedframe at first. After that he could easily tie them spread apart later on. He used the rope that was already tied to the bed and finally fixed her feet to the steelframe.

Michael: Phew, quite a fight Sarah. I knew that you are fit. And I like that. So lets see what kind of workout you will get this weekend.

Sarah was fighting and struggling in her bonds. She realised that it was futile but she still couldn't accept being so helpless. She was yelling at Michael and occasionally screaming for help. So Michael decided to gag her. He grabbed a thick scarf, went to the bed, straddled her pleasurably while she was helpless in her bonds and looped and tied the scarf around her head right after he stuffed an old sock into her mouth. It didn't silence her completely but the noise level was much more bearable now. Sara kept mmmphing through her gag for a few minutes while Michael admired struggling Sarah on the bed. He turned around and left the room without any word. Sarah was kind of baffled and still hoped that all this was just a prank.

After a few minutes she heard the sound of a flushing toilette and seconds later Michael got back into the room. But now he was only wearing his black underpants. He climbed onto the bed and straddled Sarah again while his hands were slowly crawling up under her shirt, finally reaching her bra.

Michael: Oh, that feels quite promising .

He could feel her slightly build sixpack while he was exploring her upper body under the shirt. Sarah squirmed and mmmphed in frustration. Michael began to open up her shirt from the bottom to the top. When he opened the last button and pulled each half open, it revealed a simple black sports bra. Again Michael gazed for a moment at the beautiful struggling Sarah, lying cuffed and tied to his bed.

Michael reached down to the box that was standing next to the bed and pulled out a pair of scissors. Sarah began to breath even heavier.

Michael: I think it's quite hot in here. Let's try to make it more comfortable for you.

He cut open each arm of the shirt so that he could pull it away from beneath her. Then he turned around to cut away her jeans too and he also removed her shoes. When he'd finished, Sarah was lying there only in her black underwear and her socks still beneath the ropes that tied her feet together.

Michael: Ok sweetie, I can see that your wrists are already pretty worn. Why are you pulling so much at the cuffs? (Michael taunted her) I will replace the cuffs with ropes. TIt won't be so hard on your wrists and I am pretty sure that you are going to pull some more later on... Hahahaaa.

He climbed back onto the bed next to her, put one knee over her left arm and carefully tied her left wrist with rope, then looped the remaining rope around the headboard and opened the cuffs. Immediately Sarah began trying to pull her arm down but Michael's knee let her no chance. He pulled at the remaining rope and streched Sarah's arm until it was fully spread out. But he gave her back one or two inches of room and then finished tying the rope completely to the steelframe. He did the same with her right arm so that Sarah's arms were quite spread out but she still had a few inches to struggle and wiggle around. He liked it, when she could squirm a bit. It would give her muscles and brain the illusion of being able to pull out of the restraints.

Sarah was constantly trying to struggle free somehow and mmmphing some swear into her gag, while Michael did the same procedure to her feet, spreading them out to each side. Finally Sarah was in the typical spreadeagle position but had a few inches room for each limb to wiggle around. He had also removed her socks during the process of retying her feet to each side.

No need to mention that Michael had a full erection in his underpants while he was doing his work on Sarah. But she hadn't probably noticed that.

Michael: So, now that you are nicely tied to the bed, I think it is time to introduce you to some toys. Or... wait, I think your are more the surprise type, aren't you? So you just have to wait and see what I have in mind for you.

Michael climbed back on the bed and went straight back to straddle Sarah. Her angry and pissed-off look began to change more into fear about what was going to happen. And without any warning Michael began to tickle her under her arms. In reflex her arms tried to close the armpits, but to no avail of course. Her whole body got tense. Sarah's eyes popped wide open and she shrieked and mmphed into her gag. But not loud, she tried to keep her countenance. She wouldn't want to give in and let go of the unbearable tickle sensation. She hated getting tickled. Her father used to tickle her sometimes when she was younger. She couldn't stand it. That was probably one of the reasons she became such a sportive and fit girl. She never wanted to get tickled by boys in her age. She always wanted to have competitive strength.

But all that couldn't help her now. Being carefully tied up, she could only squirm around as much as the ropes let her. She absolutely hates it. It's the worst that could ever happen to her.

Michael went from tickling her armpits to tickling her sides, right above his knees that were still straddling her. Sarah couldn't help but to half shriek, half laugh and half shout in her gag. Heavily pulling at the ropes holding her in place.

Sarah: mmmph.... Stop... Stop....... ih ihhhh.... fuck....eiiheehee.

She tossed around quite heavy and Michael had to balance himself quite a bit not to get thrown off. But in the end his weight was in favour of him. Michael just went on and on with his tickling, rarely interrupted with some short moments for Sarah being able to catch some breath when he switched from one spot to another. His tickling technique was very fiendish. He wasn't the type who tickled his victims with fast swirling hands switching from one spot to the other. No, he knew all the typical spots and he always concentrated on one spot for a torturous period of time. Sometimes symmetrical (both armpits etc.), sometimes only one single spot. Usually there is a moment when the tickle victim really has enough nonstop tickling on a given spot and you give the victim a short break. But not so Michael. He tickled Sarah's spots with pure dedication and focus on continuity without any interruption. No matter how much Sarah struggled, or gasped for air or was trying to show him that she couldn't breathe anymore. He just didn't stop. He didn't even talked to her most of the time, which added another level of frustration to Sarah, because it raised the ignorance she felt about her demands.

Michael: Well, that's some real workout, isn't it? And best of all, it's completely free for you. Haha...

After around 20 or 30 minutes he stopped and Sarah was breathing heavily under his weight. Her black long hair was muddled across her face and Michael tried to fondle it away. But Sarah threw her head angrily from side to side, trying to evade Michael's hand.

Michael: Oh, long way to go honey. Your lesson... ah, workout has barely started yet.

Michael reached back to her lower hips and legs and was testing every inch of her young supersexy fit body. Sarah couldn't do anything but struggling, mmphing, laughing, shrieking, squirming and swearing.

Sarah: AAAAAAAAAAhhh......damn......fuck....AAAhhahaa.....Stop....eiiih iiiiiiiiiiiiiiih.....

By now Michael had reached her feet and they were as ticklish as the rest of her tight body. The whole bedframe squeaked as Sarah desperately pulled at her bonds. She couldn't stop, even if she wanted to. She was so ticklish that her body acted completely in remote to the sensation.

Probably an hour had passed when Michael finally stopped for more than a few seconds and got off the bed. His boner in his pants was almost about to explode. Sarah was breathing heavily and already got a bit sweaty. But her daily training routine prevented her from getting soaked so soon.

Michael: Wow, that was a nice start into the night.

Sarah turned her head away from him in disgust. Trying to regain consciousness and relax her muscles from all the struggling. She hates to appear spastic and out of control. It was so embarrassing.

Michael walked back to the bed and reached for the wooden box. He pulled out a pair of scissors and went back to straddle her again.

Michael: Now let's see what surprise you have for me wrapped up in your sexy sports bra.

While Sarah was still trying to regenerate from the tickle torture, Michael started to cut into the buttom of her bra. Instantly Sarah put on her pissed-off face and mmmphed something into her gag. She was still too much short of breath to fully scream and protest. Sarah closed her eyes when she realised that she couldn't stop him from cutting away her bra. And so he did. With the final cut the bra popped open and revealed Sarah's wonderful well formed b-sized breasts. Her pink nipples were not hard. And Michael almost didn't dare to touch them. But he did of course. And Sarah squirmed around in disgust as Michael carefully fondled and explored her breasts. He crawled between her legs and started to cut off her black panties too. For the first time in this evening Sarah said "Please!". Michael stopped for a moment and said "Don't worry, we won't have "sex". You think I'm a pervert?" He asked while he was slightly shaking his head and continued to cut the remains of her panties away.
Finally he revealed her pink and shaven pussy.

Michael: Nice!. So, lets dig deaper... ahm, I meant go further with our weekend journey.

Michael got of the bed and went to the box. He pulled out a small jar and a pair of medical gloves. "Any clue what that might be?" He asked while holding the jar right in front of Sarah. She only saw some kind of translucent liquid in the jar and her body started to pull at the ropes again. "It is........well, you will see!" Michael took on the gloves and opened the jar. He slowly poured some of the liquid right into her belly and across her stomach. It was fluid like a mix between oil and gel and he started to rub it gently across her stomach and waist.

Michael: You know, I always wondered if there is anything that could drive a tough, smart and self-possessed girl like you totally insane.... hmm?

Sarah became really nervous. Her body tensed and again she instinctively pulled at her bonds as Michael continued to carefully rub the substance onto her. As Michael approached her breasts with the gel he revealed to her that the substance is a homemade mix of itching gel.

Immediately Sarah's hands began to pull even harder at the ropes. She raised her head and mmmmphed something to Michael as he grinned back at her while continuously rubbing the gel to every inch of her by now errect nipples.

Michael: Yup Sarah, that's right. Itching gel. Now I got your attention, huh? Do you think itching can drive a person insane? Maybe we'll find out.

And Michael continued to pour the gel onto every arm and leg and her feet and rubbing it carefully so that every inch of her soft and perfect skin was covered. He ended up sitting between her legs while Sarah was constantly trying to protest getting more and more desperate. He grabbed around her waist, lifted her whole body a few inches up and put one leg under her back. This way he could even reach every part of her butt and also almost every inch on her back. Finally he rubbed a good portion of the gel on and around her slit. Sarah was at the brink of crying. She couldn't believe all that happening. Naked, helpless and completely at the mercy of her damn football trainer.

Michael: The itching should start in a few minutes. Any last words? Haha...

Sarah was just waiting for anything or anyone who would get her out of this misery. She gulped a few times and wanted to scream or shout at Michael. But slowly the itching started to kick in. The sensation crawled up her sides, breasts and reached her armpits.

Sarah: Hmmmmm mmmmph..... oh....ahh....mmmmppphhh ........ oh god.....mmmph

Michael stood at the bottom of the bed and glanced at the show that was going to start. He pulled down his underpants and his fully erect growing popped out. But Sarah didn't noticed that anymore. By now the itching had already covered her whole upper body and arms and was now on its way down to her feet. She struggled and writhed against her restraints and let all kinds of groans ring through her gag. Michael was about to touch his fully erect dick when he almost forgot to put off his gloves first. The sight of Sarah and her struggling and writhing motion combined with her noise was so amazing, he forgot anything else.

Finally the itching had reached her butt and her pussy. Sarah was now in full agony. Her eyes were constantly changing between wide open and squeezing shut. Sometimes she tried to fix her look at Michael's eyes in desperation, but she couldn't hold it for more than one or two seconds.

Sarah: AAHHHHHHH.....mmph .... F....U....C...K.. mph.......OH ..mph...GOD.................I CAN'T..........I...mph.........OH NOO.......THIS............

Her whole body was itching and someone had to scratch her - NOW. But no one did. Sarah's face went from being desperate to mad to fear all the time. It was so embarrassing and she couldn't do anything about it. She was even mad at herself for being so foolish letting herself get into such trouble and predicament. But the continuous itching sensation kept her from fixing on any thought longer than a second.

Michael stood at the bottom side of the bed and gazed at the scene.

Michael: I think I will give you some alone time, to fully embrace and enjoy your situation. Don't you think that's a good idea, Sarah? The itching will last for.... well, it won't be over in the next few minutes. So there is plenty of time we both can enjoy your predicament. And since you are the star in this nice little show, I think you should have some on-screen time only for yourself. I'll be back.

Sarah was too busy. She probably hadn't noticed any word Michael said. He turned around, left the room and closed the door. Only at that moment she realized that Michael had left the room. She wondered for how long the itching would last.

Sarah:.....mmph......... SHIT..... AAAAAMPH.......OHHH........

She continued to struggle in her restraints and couldn't stop even if she wanted to. The unbearable itching didn't let her any choice but to constantly writhe on the bed in her spreadeagle position.

About 15 minutes later Michael came back into the room, still naked with his dick fully erect. The situation was the same as when he left. Sarah noticed him immediately and started to shout through her gag. "MPPHH.... PLEASE...AAH....MPH... STOP IT..... I CANT.....MMMMPH..."

Michael: Well, there is nothing I can do to stop it. All I can say, is that the effect will last a bit longer.... haha... But, you know, I can try to distract you with some toys. What do you think, hm?

Michael walked to the box and pulled out an electric toothbrush. "Maybe this can help you relax" Michael grinned at her. She had no clue what he was up to with the toothbrush, but she feared it wouldn't help her at all. He climbed back onto her in his favourite straddle position. Without any word Michael switched on the toothbrush and held it against her left stiff nipple. Sarah's sounds through her gag pitched instantly higher. She shrieked and tossed her head around. The effect of the toothbrush against her itching nipple drove her nuts. It felt like the itching was doubled. Michael was very careful not to press too hard. Just a constant but slight touch, enough to boost the itching but not to make it feel like scratching.

The room was filled with sounds coming from Sarah's gagged mouth and the steelframed bed squealing from Sarah pulling at her restraints and wriggling her limbs as much as the tight bondage allowed her to.

And Michael sat on her, concentrating on slightly touching her nipples. He switched from one to the other every minute or so. He was focussed like a well trained craftsman in the middle of his work. Instinctively he started to use his left hand to jack himself off. Not fast, but slowly enough to come any second. Sarah was fighting the intensified itching sensation, while Michael was purely enjoying the moment.

Then it happened, he came and shot a first massive load so far that it went straight over Sarah's head and was sticking at the wall behind the headboard of the bed. A second load again went over to the wall while Sarah had her eyes closed fighting the itching and struggling at his mercy.
She had noticed that Michael was jacking himself off and it made her furious that he was enjoying himself while she had to endure his simple but devilish torture.

He was in heaven, she in hell.

Michael emptied his cock and continued his toothbrush work on desperate Sarah for a good ten minutes. Then he stopped and reached down to the box.

Michael: Hey Sarah, I had my fun. Now let's see if you can have yours as well.

He pulled out a stiff feather and a Magic Wand. He waited till Sarah calmed down a bit from all the thrashing. Meanwhile, the itching had decreased to a level where it was almost bearable for her. Michael placed the feather and vibrator next to her head while he left the bed and reached for the jar with the itching gel. Sarah turned around and looked at the tools. She saw the feather and knew it wouldn't do any good to her. But the other thing was unknown to her. Michael turned around and when Sarah saw the jar in his hand she immediately started pleading through her gag.

Michael: It's ok Sarah, trust me. You will like it. I don't know how many orgasm you already had in your life, but I promise you, this one will be the most intense. In fact, I think you will beg me for it.

The idea that Michael would bring her to orgasm in such an embarrassing situation seemed impossible to Sarah. There was nothing enjoyable for her. She hated every second and couldn't stand being out of control and so exposed. Michael placed himself back between Sarah's legs and opened the jar. She continued her pleading and almost started to cry, all mixed with some angry pulling at her restraints. This time Michael used a soft brush to carefully apply the itching gel. He started on her clit while Sarah was still trying to fight the situation. When he was sure that he covered every inch of her pussy he used the brush to also apply some gel on her stiff nipples again.

Michael: Ok, the gel will take a few minutes for its full impact. So, in the meantime I will loosen up your mind and muscles with a bit more tickle fun.

And without any hesitation he started to tickle Sarah from head to toe in a quite brutal and forceful way. He digged his fingers deep into her hips and armpits. Poked her kneecaps and inner thighs. And also made sure her feet got a good dose of tickling. Sarah thrashed around violently and screamed and shrieked in her gag. By now she was covered in sweat.

Sarah: IIIIIIIIIIHHHHH.....mmph .... S..H..I..T.. mmmph.......AHHHHH ..mmmmph........PLEASE..........I CAN'T..........I...mph......IIEEEHHHH..................

When Michael stopped after 5 minutes and he saw how Sarah's body continued to writhe, he knew that the itching gel was now in effect. He knelt between her legs and started to slightly stroke her itching clit. Sarah's body tensed and she started to scream again. He tickled and stroked her continuously without any brake. It was driving her insane. Sarah thrashed around like someone was trying to tickle the devil out of her. Michael continued his work for at least 15 minutes when Sarah's reaction slowed down a notch. She probably started to resign and her body was worn out by all the fighting. So he decided to finally bring in the Magic Wand. He switched it on and worked on Sarah's intimate spots.

Her eyes opened wide and she raised her head in surprise about the vibrating sensation. "MMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH"
Sarah had never felt such a sensation before. She immediately knew that this thing had the potential to break away any resistance of her. And that made her angry and anxious at the same time. She tried to fight, but it was futile. It seemed to her like Michael was right and she couldn't stand that thought. She became so frustrated and angry that she started to swear and curse at Michael. But he could rarely understand a thing. To muffled were her sounds and he wouldn't care anyway. He increased the pressure and Sarah's screams morphed slowly into a groaning noise. Her worn out, tense and sweaty body started to dance around the vibrator, as far as the ropes gave her the room for it to do so.

Michael: There you go. Seems like I was right.

Sarah groaned and mmphed through her gag while Michael continued his work. Occasionally he fingered and tickled her hard and itching nipples which disturbed Sarah's groaning and returned some of her shrieks. Michael stopped the vibrator pressure for the first time when Sarah seemed getting close to the edge. Sarah couldn't believe it, but she wanted him to continue. She hated him, she hated the situation, hated herself. But her thoughts about who should be hated most were suddenly interrupted when Michael returned to violently tickle her sides and inner thighs.

Michael: I can't hear you Sarah. Do you want me to continue between your legs? Sarah?!

He taunted her and she screamed and pulled like mad at the restraints.

Sarah: IEEEHHH...... MPPPHHH..... Y..E...S.......AAAHHHAAAHH...PLEEEEAAAASE....STOP.....AAHH...

Michael: What? Stop? Continue? (he smiled)

Sarah: NOO........MMPPPHHH.........I...........PLEASE DONT...... AAAHHH IIIIEEEHHH.........PLEEASE.....I.........

He stopped the tickling and returned to work with the vibrator.

Michael repeated that process over and over until he decided it would be time to get Sarah some relief.

Michael: Sarah, do you want to come?

Sarah: GROANNNN...MMMMPPPHHH....YESSSS

Michael: I can't hear you. What did you say?

Sarah: MMMPPPPHHHHH.... I.. WANT

Michael: Really?

Sarah: GROANNN........PLEEEEEA...S..E.... LET ME......MMMMMPPPHH....

It seemed like Sarah's body would hover above the bed and try to fly away, only to be held down by the ropes on each wrist and ankle. Her groaning turned into shrieking and climaxed into indefinable muffled screams when she finally erupted in a massive superintense orgasm. Sarah's face was a mix between highest joy and deep angry hatred. Her body flexed and wriggled around in uncontrolled bursts of spasm while Michael was still pressing the vibrator at her pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sarah backed down, released the tension and all the pulling at her bonds. Michael stopped the vibrator, got of the bed and said: "Well Sarah, that was a nice first day. Let's see what tomorrow will bring, as we have one more day left on this weekend."

He turned around, switched off the lights and left the room while Sarah was about to fall asleep.

Great story! Loved the Sarah character and the techniques used. I hope to read more of your work

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back