• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GGG Dominates David Lemieux

featheredfeet

TMF Regular
Not sure how many boxing fans we have in the house, but if you like boxing, you should like Gennady Golovkin. He is a monster that is absolutely cleaning out the middleweight division in boxing. He's 34-0 with 31 KO's, and riding a 21 KO streak.

He just beat the breaks off of the guy who was being hyped as having the "best power" in the middleweight division (Lemieux). If you get a chance, watch this guy...he's the best all-around prizefighter in boxing today.

The smiling assasin :)

I'm one of the few who reckons Cotto will beat Canelo.

I certainly hope we might see the winner of that one face GGG perhaps in May next year.

I want to see Gennady vs. Andy Lee in the interim...since they wont make it their next bout, guaranteed. Gennady will destroy Lee on his way to dismantling whoever wins Cotto vs. Canelo. I think he's that good.

Lee has the unbeaten Billy Joe Saunders next, which is great for us Brits and no guarantee that he'll win that.

It would be cool to have an undisputed champion though, and GGG is just the man to do that.

I have been following Lemieux since his first pro fight. I am still a huge fan. But I knew that Lemieux had no chance against GGG. He should have fought Rubio or someone slightly lower in the rankings. Other than Rubio, Lemieux only fought no names during his career. GGG is the real deal. He is so technically sound, so precise, great jab, he has great power and a good chin given that he took Lemieux punches. Personally, I'd prefer GGG vs Canelo, but GGG vs Lee would be a good fight too. I think that GGG would win both fights.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back