• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LARPing Gone Wrong F/f feet

i64ever

TMF Regular
Not my the series I was working on, but I felt like I had to try something different. And as there's been a surplus of */m lately, I thought I'd go with something more...traditional.

When Jessica's new boyfriend Tom had first suggested LARPing, she had thought he was crazy. Dressing up like a Lord of the Rings Character and prancing through the wilderness? Ridiculous! It turned out, she had actually enjoyed ‘roleplaying’ as Laura Lynn, the barbarian warrior and interacting with Tom in his guise as the priest Yolandro and his friends Steve and Doug, pretending to be Mixo the wizard and the thief Slendar the Sly.

At first, it hadn't seemed that bad. A lot of time was spent preparing her costume, something Jessica truly enjoyed. The leather armor they'd found wasn't too heavy and the leggings weren't all that different from something she might have actually wore. The cloth strap, though absolutely not fashionable, did a good job keeping her long blonde hair out of her eyes. For a few seconds, she thought she might actually enjoy LARPing.

But in the end, it had been just a giant game of pretend, and a cheap one at that. Her sword was just PVC piping surrounded by foam insulation and lots of duct tape. Mixo's 'magic spells' were squishy balls he threw at things. The enemies just a few more of Tom's friends dressed up as stupidly as she was. Even the wild forest was nothing more than the city park! She could hear a little league game nearby! She hated playing make-believe!

At least she'd been with Tom! The first real battle had gone badly for her (her 'weapon' might have come from a Lowe's, but it did actually take some skill to use. Jessica had quickly been knocked unconscious and taken prisoner. At least that's what the gamemaster (sort of a combination story teller and referee) had said the second time that Brad from the Dairy Queen, pretending to be an Imperial Guard had bopped her on the head with his badded stick!

Now, she had been captured by the dreaded Imperial Guard, chained in their fearsome dungeon and awaiting interrogation by one of their foul inquisitors. Which meant she was sitting in the park’s maintenance building, uncomfortable, bored out of her mind. She was half tempted to just get up and go home, except she couldn't. Her legs were trapped in somekind of homemade stocks, the only vaguely medieval thing she had seen all day.

She didn't really mind the stocks. Brad (or Imperial Captain Lance Accus as he made her call him) had wanted to tie her hands as well, but she had refused. Jessica didn't trust some of the guys to not get a bit touchy feelie with her. At least with her hands free she could still defend herself. All the stocks did was keep her from standing up and walking out of this looney bin. As long as she didn't have to pee, they were just another petty annoyance.

After what felt like an hour, but was probably only 20 minutes or so, Jessica finally heard someone else enter the building. She was really hoping it was Tom and the others come to 'rescue' her or even better tell her they were done playing for the day and about to go home. Instead it was Alexa.

Alexa had been the only reason Jessica had joined the LARP instead of just laughing in Tom's face when he had suggested it. Jessica had never been into girls, but anyone with a pulse could tell the woman was sex on a stick, with her sultry walk, dark complexion and slender body. Jess worried about Tom spending so much time with a woman like that, sharing the same hobby and having fun together. She had only joined the game to keep an eye on them and prevent the two of them from hooking up..

“I am Natasha Tane,” Alexa said, wearing what looked like a Roman toga but as black as Alexa's raven hair and showing lots of leg, “Inquisitor for the 4th Imperial Legion. You are a rebel and a traitor to the Empire. By this time tomorrow, you will be put to death. Before that, however, you will tell me everything I wish to know.”

Most of what Jessica had seen today had been so fake, but Alexa's entrance felt different. This woman could actually act! Her voice had a ruthless authority to it, someone with not just the authority but the desire to hurt you badly. If she closed her eyes, she could almost believe a true villian had walked in, not some weekend fantasy warrior.

"You will tell us," Alexa said after an awkward pause, walking across the room, "But first, traitor, you will suffer. Your cries of torment will echo through the valley, as a warning to all the other rebels and a reminder of the true price of defying the Emperor. What do you have to say about that?"

Jessica actually felt a shiver run down her spine. She had to take a quick look over at the lawnmower and gas can in the corner to remind herself this wasn't reality. When she looked back at Alexa, she saw an impatient, annoyed expression on her face. Why...oh, she was expecting Jessica to respond. Stupid game!

"Um...don't...please...?" she muttered, feeling stupid despite the fact that it was only the two of them.

"Shit, I knew this was a mistake," Alexa muttered, beaking character, "God damn it, Jessica, you're supposed to roleplay! Laura Lynn has been captured by the ruthless Empire, the organization she's been fighting her entire life! She's about to be tortured by a ruthless, demented Inquisitor! This is her worst nightmare! You've got to give me something!"

"You know, Alexis, I'm glad you guys enjoy this...game, but I can't get all that worked up about it!" Jessica barked, her frustration coming through, "I mean, its all pretend! How can you expect me to get all scared and shit!"

"That's fine!" Alexa said with a snarl, "Look, I didn't want you to play anyways. I'll tell Tyler that you just weren't into it, and we'll go on without you. It's not like you were adding anything to the game anyways."

Tyler was the GM. If he kicked her out, she'd never be able to play with this group again. That would mean Alexa would have Tom all to herself. And the way that woman could act...it ws only a matter of time before some 'roleplaying' session turned into a makeout session!

“OK, OK, I'll try, give me a sec!" Jessica shook her head and tried to remember the personality notes on Laura Lynn before responding "I will tell you nothing,” Jessica barked, “I will tell you nothing that will help your foul regime continue to repress the good people of the land. And if you kill me, you will be doing me a favor, because my spirit will then rest with those of the ancestors of my tribe and be honored by them as one who gave her life to resist the enemies of our tribe.”

The corners of Alexa’s mouth curled into a bit of a smile. Jessica wan't sure if the raven haired beauty was impressed at Jess's skills, pleased with herself that she'd gotten the newb to actually try or just getting back into character. Either way, the scene continued.

“They all say that,” Alexa said softly, putting both hands on the wooden stock which held Jessica’s legs, “They all talk so brave, so defiant. Then in a few minutes they are sobbing like little boys and girls, begging to tell me everything. Why don’t you save yourself the heartache and talk now. Tell me the name of the spy the rebels have implanted in the Imperial Court and I’ll grant you a quick death.”

The name of the spy? That was a major plot point in the campaign (story) they were LARPing. Learning his identity would be a major win for the people playing the Empire, a loss for Tom and his friends. While Jessica couldn't care less, Tom hated losing. He'd be furious if she cost him the game. He probably wouldn't want her to keep playing.

“Never, you foul deformed creature!” Jessica cried out, getting more into her character despite herself, “Go back to fornicating with the animals and beasts of the field, as I’m sure your mother must have done to conceive you. Then at least you will bother me no more.” And she spit on the ground, not a foot from where Alexa was kneeling.

“You will pay for that!” Alexa yelled, slamming her fist down on the wooden stocks hard enough to make the frame shake. Then she leaned in close and looked Jessica right in the eyes “You will suffer, barbarian scum, suffer more than any other brought before me.” Her rage was almost tangible.

Then Alexa reached down and pulled off one of Jessica’s boots followed by her sock. What was the Hell? Jessica couldn’t remember anything Tom said about LARPing that would explain this.

“What…what are you doing Alexa?” Jessica asked. She tried to pull her leg away, but the wooden frame held it easily.

“This is how we represent torture in our LARP,” Alexa whispered, “It won't hurt, but it will continue until you break or the others rescue you. Now stay in character newb!"

Then Alexa ran one sharp fingernail up Jessica's soft arch, from down by her heel to close to her toes. A squeal slipped out of Jessica's mouth immediately followed by a pair of giggles.

"I knew it! You are soft," Alexa snorted, "An Imperial Inquisitor can always find the chinks in someone's armor. Let's you how you like some more warrior woman!" With that, she started raking all five nails up and down Jessica's feet, from her toes to her heel.

Jessica lost it. Her soles were like butter from all the pedicures she had, and Alexa's sharp nails tickled that tender flesh like nothing she had ever felt before. In seconds, a full stream of giggles came pouring out of her mouth.

“ah ahahahha nnooohohohohoho ahahh ahahaahahahaahh yuuuhuhuhuhhuhu ahah ahahahah nawwoooo a ahahah ahahah stahahahahhppppp ahah ahahahahah nawooooo ahahahI I I I aahahahahmmahahahmmm tihihihi... tiihihihihcckkklleessss aha!”

Jessica's laughter grew and grew as Alexa's nails explored the bottom of her sensitive foot, searching for the spots that made her laughter jump up a couple of octaves.

“Yes, that’s right,” Alexa whispered, “You feel that, don’t you. Not so tough now, are you barbarian whore? Not insulting me now, are you?! Scream for me, beg! I love your cries of pain and torment! They are like music to my ears!”

This was crazy! Jessica could't believe it was happening. She was being tickled! Tickled in a LARP! Jessica had no idea that happened in these games. She never would have played if she had. She had always hated being tickled, more than anything else, the sensation, the feeling of powerlessness, the utter humiliation of it. All she wanted in the world was for it too stop.

But she couldn't get her legs free. Either the wood was that heavy or Brad had locked it somehow when she wasn't looking. She lifted as hard as she could, using both legs, but the damn cross bar just wouldn't budge! Both her feet were stuck, at Alexa's mercy.

The hell with this! Quitting didn't seem so bad now!

"AHA AHAH AHha ahahah OOOKKKKKK ahaahaahh OKKKKKKK ahahahahahahah enooughghghgh ahahah ahahahh jussttt ahahahaha enoiuhghghhhh ahahahah AhahaHHAH lex Alllexxahahahahah ahahahaha ennoughghghgh!!!"

"Enough? I don't think so," Alexa said, fingers moving faster, spreading out to cover more of the skin on the bottom of her foot, "Not until you break. And its Mistress Natasha! Remember that name, becuae it'll be the last one you hear on this world."

Jessica could feel her foot trembling as she moved it from side to side, trying to avoid those wicked fingertips. She reached out and grabbed the tp of the stocks with both hands, pushing and pulling while she begged.

“ha ah ah A AHA HAWaahahhiiit! NaWWOHOOOOo, HA AHA AH AHAHAH I I AHAHAHAH ALLLLLLL AH AH AHAHAHAHHAHAH StAWWHAHAHOOPPPP! TiHIHHAHAHMMMEE OOHHAHHAUUUUTTTTTT H AHAH I I AHAHAHAH HAAHHHHAATTTEEEEE STTAWWWPPPP!” Jessica called out, completely forgetting the words Tom had told her to use to stop a scene.

“Oh no, Laura Lynn,” Alexa practically purred staying in character, her nails still zipping up and down Jessica’s sole, “The Imperial Inquisition never stops, not until it gets what it wants. If you want the torment to stop, you will tell me the name of the spy! Only then will the Inquisition end your torment”

“Ah HA AHAHAHA AHAHA I HA AHAHAH I I AHAHAHAHAH AHAH!!!!” Jessica blubbered. Alexa still thought she was still roleplaying the scene?! No! God, it was torture! She could feel each nail on her sole, like a dagger cutting across her flesh. There was one slahing up and down her high arch, three digging into the center of her foot, while another was teasing the outside edge! Together they were causing waves of ticklish agony to wash over her.

Tears whelled up in her eyes as Jessica pounded a small fist into the wood holding her captive. This really had to stawp now!

“AHA AHAHA AHAH NAWOOOOO AAHAHAHAHAHH NAWOOO PLLAHAHAHYYYYYY AHAHAHAHA NAWOOOO AHAHAHHA AHAH PLAHAHAHYYYYYY AHA AHAHAHA EHEHEHNNDDDDD AHAHAHAHAH EEEENHEHEHEHNNDDDD AHAHAH!!!!”

“The Imperial Court is not playing. When will you rebels finally understand this! The Empire is deadly!” Alexa snarled, “Give us what we want or this is just the first taste of the punishment you will receive!

How could she get through to her?! She wasn't roleplaying! This was truly torture for her! But the more it tickled, the less Jessica's brain wanted to work. Oh god, it tickled, it tickled so much! There had to be something...

"Yes! More, barbarian whore, more!" Alexa cried, her own voice sounded filled with raw emotion, "You will crack, you will surrender your knowledge and your soul to me. Because you are weak, wild woman, and my torments are more than you can handle.

Maybe she was right! Even as Jessica's body convulged with laughter,maing her muscles ache, and as her lungs forced more and more hysterical screams into the air, she knew there was a way to make Alexa stop torturing her. She could tell. She could give up the spy, then...

"AH AHAHAH AHAHAH NEEHEHEHVVVEERRRRRR AHAH AHAHAAA AHAHAHA HAH NEEHEHEHEHVVERRRRR AHA AHA AAHAHAHAHAHAH TOOOHOHHOHOHOMMMM AHAHAHAH TOHOOHOMMMM AHAHA WOUUHUHUHULLDDDD AHAHAH HAHAHAHTTEEEEE AHAHAHAHHA MEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!"

"Well, I don't know who this Tom is," Alexa's voice now sounded disapproving as Jess came close to breaking character, "But if he's one fo your rebel friends, I imagine he'll be quite mad at you. Probably foresake you entirely. But your only other choice is too suffer!"

Alexa had managed to take off Jess's other boot and sock during the tickling without her being fully aware of it, but that realization came crashing upon her when the GM started tickling that sole as well with her other hand, doubling the ticklish agony the woman was feeling.

Jessica lost it. With ten nails now dancing over her sensitive skin, she couldn't even moderate her cries, could barely think. She started howling, laughing like a wounded animal, her brain unable to deal with the overload of sensation, ticklish energy zipping like elctricity up her nerve endings.

Her legs kept pulling wildly on their wooden cage now, making the frame shake and rattle but achieving nothing else. Her arms reached for her tortured tootsies, trying in vain to protect them. Too damn short! Jessica's head whiped from side to side as tears started flowing down her cheeks. Too much, too much, too much!

Alexa must have been ambidexterous, because their was no pattern to the tickling. Each hand moved at a different pace, a different flow over the helpless bottoms of her feet. Fingers wiggled and danced over the smooth skin at random, digging in here, scratching there, tracing circles or figure 8's. It was driving Jessica insane, and their was nothing she could do to stop it!

As Jessica's conscious mind stopped functioning, as her world dissolved into a miasma of hysteria, a stray thought popped into her head. There was a word Tom had told her, one guarenteed to stop any scene. It was a safety thing, a safeword, inserted into the rules to make sure nobody got hurt. But what was it?

"So weak, so soft," Alexa's voice oozed with power now. She had her victim right where she wanted her, had absolute control over her, "And I'll bet you're even more sensitive...here!"

Both of her hands moved straight to the balls of Jessica's feet. Her nails started scraping over the squishy pads, left and right, up and down, dimpling the flesh as they moved. Each hand now moved in sync with the other, their combined efforts increasing the ticklish sensation more than Jessica could believe.

"HA AHA AHAHAHAH AHAHA NAWWWWWOOOOO AHAH AHAHAH PPPLLEEHEHEHEHEHESSS HEEEE AH AHAH AHAH GGRRRNRNRN AHA AHAAHAHAH AHAHAHA PLEH AH AHAH AHAH AHH I I AHAHAH I I CAHAHAHANNNNNTT AHAHHAHAH TAKKEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAH THIISSSHEHS!"

"Then tell me," Alexa oozed, "Tell me of the spy. Tell me, weak wild woman."

A word. A single word popped into Jessica's head. As her body was pushed to its limits, out of the same sheer desperation that allowed a mother to lift a car off of her child, her brain recalled a single syllable, the one she needed to end the torment.

"AHA AHAH AHAHAH CCC AHAHAHAHHAHAH CHHEHEHEHEHEHHKKKK AHAHAHHAHHAHA CCCHHHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHCKKKKK!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHH PPLEHEHEHHEHEHHSEEEE AHAHAHAH AHAHAHH CCHHHEEHEHEHEHEHHKKKKK!!!"

Check was the safe word all LARPers knew, the word that stopped the scene cold and made everyone freeze. Normally it was spoken by the GM, but any player could use it if they felt the action had to be stopped.

"Check," Alexa echoes, pulling her hands from Jessica's feet, "What's the problem, Jess. Why did you stop the scene? I thought it was just getting good."

"Good!" Jessica gasped breathlessly, You're tickling the crap out of me! I hate being tickled! Can we please take this in a different direction? This is so unfair! Please!"

“A different direction,” Alexa said slowly, as if to a child, “In this scene, the Empire is torturing you. In the story, they would undoubtedly use whips and red hot pokers. How do we 'take this in a different direction'? We have to simulate it somehow! This is the best we've managed to come up with. No different than using boffer weapons really."

“But...but...this can't be the way its done!" Jess continued to protest, "It...it really is torture for me! Please, can't we just say Natasha is torturing me! I promise I'll scream really good!"

“No!” Alexa yelled, now angry, “We are LARPers, and LARPing takes skill, unlike those stupid tabletop gamers, with their pencils and their books! You want to LARP as a fighter, you have to master a few real combat moves to use with your pretend weapon! You want to be a thief, you’d better learn how to actually sneak and how to hide. And if you want to show you have the willpower resist an Imperial Inquisitor, you have to endure something! If not, we might as well just role dice!”

Jessica couldn't believe her ears. This...this couldn't be right!"

“Listen,” Alexa continued, “If you want to quit, quit. Nobody is holding you here. Say the word and I'll get you out of the stocks. But if you do, you are never playing with us again. Now, that’s fine by me. I'll get to do more interesting scenes with the others. Tom, for instance. There are many...fsacinating roleplays I'd like to do with that one..."

The way she said it, the nasty smile on her face...suddenly Jessica understood. This entire scene, capturing her in the woods, Alexa playing an Imperial Inquisitor, was all part of her way to get Jessica out of the picture. Then Alexa'd have Tom all to herself. Jess knew she couldn't let that happen.

She couldn't just let that happen.

"You call this torture, Inquisitor?" Jessica snarled, trying to get into character, "Now the goblins, they know how to torture somebody. You're just like your entire Empire, too weak to do the job right." Where the hell had that some from? Some late night movie Tom had made her watch?

"My worst? Child, you haven't seen close to my worst yet," Alexa grinned evilly, "But you will now. Pray to whatever gods you believe in, barbarian, because this is about to get real."

For greater dice rollers ever, may Jessica endure the worst, and may she get the revenge that Alexa clearly deserves.

((And may it get significantly steamer as we go on.:pweese: ))

Another good work from one of my favorites!

Wonderful story! :feets: I love the detailed description of the foot tickling. :D

Great read! I'm looking forward to more. This premise is fun.

This is such a fun concept! Some great dialogue and scene description in here too. Well done man. Can't wait for more :D

:xena: :gabby:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back