• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stocks

dan_19perry

TMF Novice
I've never had my feet in stocks before how does it feel to be locked in a pair of feet stocks?

Be careful. It can give you bruises around your ankles from struggling if the stocks are not well padded.

We recently got this set of portable stocks from a friend of ours in St. Louis. I will be adding some padding to them, but for a set of basic stocks, once we get them strapped to the table at the end of our bed, they keep your feet in place and you are not getting away from the tickles. So glad to finally have some :)

100_5858 (3).JPG

the ones I was in had no padding so it was almost painful. and very hard on my ankles.

I've never personally tried them, but we've thought about buying or building a decent pair. I assume like the others said, that the padding makes all the difference.

I've been in well padded stocks for sessions. Comfortable yet unforgiving. You definitely know you aren't going anywhere for awhile so you better brace yourself. lol

I built a set out of an old (cheap) particle board headboard.. Cut the holes, and used a "noodle" - those pool tubes made of closed-cell foam - to cushion the holes. I just cut them to length, slit them longways and then glued the to the edges of the cutout holes. Of course, I tacked black fake leather over them to finish the look.

I have been on both sides of them, and you are definitely helpless. Mine had toe ties too.

What I really enjoyed doing - if I was only tickling her feet - was to not secure her wrists. She couldn't get at the latches or me, and it's great fun to watch her flop around and flail, and her feet wouldn't move an inch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back