• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LARPing Gone Wrong Part 2, F/f feet

i64ever

TMF Regular
"My worst? Child, you haven't seen close to my worst yet," Alexa grinned evilly, "But you will now. Pray to whatever gods you believe in, barbarian, because this is about to get real."

Jessica felt another chill run up her back. She had been tickled before, enough to know how much she hated it, but never like this. Never for this long, never while her feet were this helpless, never by so skilled and determined a tickler. Then it had all been playful, a few pokes or at worst a minute or two during some faux wrestling contest.

Now here feet were trapped in a pair of wooden stocks she had brushed off as scenery in the LARP they were playing. Now she had already been tickled for what seemed like hours, till her muscles were sore and her body was covered with sweat. Now she was being tickled by a woman determined to break her, to remove her from the game, to get a chance at seducing her man.

Jessica silently prayed that somehow this would end quickly, that she would be spared what was about to happen. It didn't work out that way.

"This is a...special ointment, proven to make someone's body more...sensitive to thse types of tortures," Alexa whispered pulling out a bottle of what Jessica quickly realized was Astroglide or some other brand of sex lubricant. She began spreading it liberally over Jessica's left foot.

Jessica felt her heart skip a beat. It had tickled so much already! Using a lotion like that would only make her foot even more tickly than before! How would she endure that? She should quit the LARP, she should have Laura Lynn cave and surrender the name of the spy! Either way would end the torture scene they were roleplaying. They'd also give Alexa her shot at Tom...

No! She wouldn't let this raven haired bitch bully her! Jess gritted her teeth, prepared for the worst.

Alexa applied her nails to Jessica's now lubricated left foot and gave them a swipe. Immediately, the bound blonde howled, shriking at the top of her lungs. With the bottom of her foot slick as a road covered with oil, her fingernails could move faster, bite harder into her flesh with breaking the skin.

Alexa kept moving her nails up and down Jessica's sole, making her scream, her hysterical peals of agony bouncing off the walls of the dungeon/maintenance building. And just when she thought it couldn't get worse, it did. Alexa place both her hands on that one foot, letting ten nails slide and skate over the slippery skin.

With her small feet (size 6), Jessica felt like every square inch of her sole had its own twisting, turning fingernail, knifing across her nerve endings. All she could do was wail, wail like some kind of banshee, wail and pull her legs futily against the wood imprisoning them, to pound her fists against the stocks, to toss back her head and beg for mercy.

"HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CAAHHAHHAHHHHHNNNNTTT AHAHAH AHAHAHA CAHHHHNNNTTT STAHAHAHAHNNNDDDD AH AHAHAHAHAHAH MEERRRCCYYYYY AH AHAHAHAHAHAH MEERRRCYYCYYYY AHA AHAHAHHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEHSSSSEEEEE A AHA AHAH AHAHAHAI I I CAAAHAHAHAHAHNNNTTT STAAHAHAHAHNNNDDDDD!!!"

"Awe, what's a matter, you weak widdle girl, did the goblins never do this to you, hmm?" Alex kept it up, ten fingers zipping them across her lotion covered foot, from toes to heel. By the time she stopped, Jessica's face was as red as a tomato, and her blonde hair was plastered to her head with sweat. Her breathing was ragged and hard.

Those nails tickled Jess for endless seconds, pushing her harder and harder, deeper into hysteria. Jess felt her body cry out as she tried to hold onto her sanity. At long last, Alexa stopped, giving her a chance to breathe, to catch her breath.

"Now, little girl, do I continue or will you tell me what I want to hear?" Alexa asked smugly.

What did she want to hear? Oh god! Jessica had a hard time thinking. Her chest was on fire and her heart was beating like a kettle drum. Quit! That...that was what she wanted. But Jessica just couldn't ...couldn't leave Tom to this...creature! She'd wrap him around her middle finger. But iFFHHA AHAH AHAH AHAHAHAH AH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH GGGRGHR AH AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA N NNAHAH AHAHAH NNNAAAWWWWTTT AHAHA!!!

"Too long! Seems you still need some encouragement!" Alexa started attacking Jessica's toes, send more waves of pure suffering crashing against her, stopping her thoughts in their place. Those damn nails wiggled between and beneath them, caressing the virgin skin and drove her insane!

Jessica tried to clench her toes, to clamp down on those tormenting digits, but Alexa's fingers were still covered in lubricant, able to worm into the narrow cracks, to find the nooks and crannies so vulnerable to a wiggle.

Jessica's entire body trembled like she was having some kind of a seizure. Her muscles flexed, pulled and fought against both the wood holding her and the incredible agonies sweeping over her. Her laughter cracked and spiked, becoming ragged and hoarse. A nail on the pad of her big toe, scraping over the plump flesh, a finger dug into the gap between her pinkie toe and its nearest neighbor.

It was as if her brain stopped working. While Alexa kept those ten fingers dancing on Jessica's oily sole, all thoughts ceased. The tickling was all she was aware of all that was real. The rest of the world fell away, the building, the game, even Tom. There was just ten horribly sharp nails causing such awful, agonizing bolts to shoot up her legs, race along her spinal cord and pierce every part of her body.

She shrieked she cackled, she made noises that humans had no words for. While she did, her arms flailed like she was bing attack by thousands of bees, tears flowed from her eyes as if from a faucet, and her legs kicked so hard the heavy stocks actually rose and inch into the air. But none of it dampened her tickling for even a moment.

When Alexa finally stopped and Jessica was able to return to her senses, every muscle in her body hurt and she was covered with sweat. It took her a moment to remember her own name nevertheless where she was and what she was doing.

"Now," Alexa said, resting her nails against Jess's big toe but not stroking, "Are you going to tell me what I want to hear?"

What did she want to hear? She wanted Jessica to quit the LARP. It took a bit of thinking, but Jessica finally remembered that. There was something else Alexa had said she wanted, but not Alexa. The person she was pretending to be? What was it?

"Oh uh, too long again," Alexa smiled, "Guess you're still not convinced! Well, I'll just have to try harder!"

"No!" Jessica yelled, "I'm convinced! Its just that..."

“No, no no! No buts! That's not how we play the game!" Alexa said in a false, cheerful voice, "Now, you may have noticed that I only applied the…ointment to one of your feet. Wonder why? That’s because I have a very different torture instrument to use on the other one.”

Before Jessica could even wonder what else Alexa had in store for her, her tormentress leaned in to the uncoated foot and started nibbling!.

For a second, Jessica couldn’t believe it. Alexa was actually kissing her foot! What the hell! Then she felt her teeth, scraping over the smooth skin of her sole, hard and sharp, similar to her nails, but also hot and wet. Jessica blew her top again almost immediately.

“AH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHA WHWWHHHAATTTTT A AHA AHAHAHAHAHA WHWHHHATTTAT AHA AHAHAH THEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHA HEHEHELLLLL AHAHAHAHAH ARREEE AHAHAHAHAH YOUUHUHUHUH DUUUHUHUHINNGGGGGG AHA AHAHAHAHAH CUUUHUHUHHUUTTT IIIITTT AHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAH OOOUUUHUHUHUHHHHHTTTTT!!!”

"Ssshhhh, I'm busy!" Alexa said between bites.

But biting wasn’t all Alexa had in mind for her victim. Along with the gentle nips, Alexa also used the rest of her mouth to torment Jessica as well. She used her lips, warm and soft, too kiss the delicate area of Jessica’s body. They caused quite a different sensation when they pressed against Jessica’s sole. That was almost soothing…until they started to vibrating, buzzing like bees against Jessica’s sensitive feet, turning a moan of relief into ear shattering laughter again.

She also used her tongue, flicking out of her mouth to cover Jess’s sole in steamy moisture. Sometimes, Alexa would take long, slow licks, using the flat of her tongue, covering the entire bottom of Jessica’s foot. Other times, the tip of Alexa’s tongue would make short, fast strikes, before pulling back into her mouth. Still others, Alexa would swirl her tongue around and around one point on Jessica’s sole, like it was imitating an orbiting satellite.

Jessica was hit by an avalanche. Where the fingernails had been one sensation, now so intense it had threatened to drive Jessica mad, now she was battling a plethora of different feelings slamming into her foot one after another. Separately, none were as strong, but together, they overwhelmed her.

It tickled. It really did! But...but it also felt... good...too good. An almost sexual pleasure spread out from Jessica's foot, bathing her body in a warm glow. A new laughter started bubbling out of Jessica. It wasn’t the high pitched, cackling insane laugh from earlier, but a deeper, more throaty sound. When those sharp teeth skimmed over Jess’s skin, it tickled almost as much as Alexa’s nails ever had. But the rest was so confusing.

"ah ahaha ahaha oo aha ahahahnanannwww ahahhah ohhh ahahahahaHAHAHAH n nrgrgg ahahah whhahahahhattt oohhh sahahahahahahah nnna nanahahahhaha whhahahattt ahahahhahah ahahah I I I..."

Alexa focused entirely on the pudgy places below her toes, nibbling gently here and there, as if tasting Jessica’s flesh to make sure it was tender. Her tongue kept sneaking up to Jessica's toes, licking their base, right where they merged into the rest of her foot. Jess tried scrunching her toes again, but Alexa simply used a free hand to pull them back.

Jessica could feel her heart starting to beat faster again, but this time it had nothing to do with aerobic activity. Her blood was starting to run hotter, her hands curling up into fists. This couldn't be right. This couldn't be the way LARPS worked! This couldn't be a normal part of the game! It...it...it...

"Somebody likes it!" Alexa said in a singsong voice. She was using her mouth more, kissing and sucking the bottom of Jess's foot more, nibbling just enough to keep her giggling. She could hear her victim's cries becoming more gutteral, more primal.

"OOOHHHH!!!" Jessica moaned loudly as Alexa popped one of her toes into her mouth. She had never had her foot kissed before, never had her toes sucked. The very idea of it had repelled her! Had Tom ever suggested it, she would have shot him down quickly. But now...she had never felt anything like it!"

"One," Alexa called out, sucking Jessica's big toe for several seconds, "Two! She moved her mouth to its nearest neighbor.

"OOOOHHHHH N NNN NN AAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAWWWDDDD OOOOOHHH!!!" It was more than pleasure, it was pure ecstasy. Jessica had never experienced anything in foreplay that felt so damn good! Sex had never felt this good!

She was dimly aware that it was another girl doing it to her Jessica had never been with another woman, had never even thought about it really. But her brain was so confused at that moment, so bathed in pleasure, so torn by the tickling, that it didn't seem to matter. All that did was that this marvelous, wonderful sensation go on forever.

It didn't.

"HAHAHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA NNAWWWWOO AH AHAHAHHAHAHHAH NAWWWWAHAHAH NAWWTTT AAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAGGGAAAIIINN AH AHAHAH GRRRRNNNN AHA AHAHAHAHAH NAWWOOO AHAHAHAHH NAHAHAHIILLLLSSSSS HA AHAHAH AHAHHAHAH NAWWOOOOO AHAHAHAH NAAIIHIHIHILLLSSSSS!"

Without warning, Alexa pulled her mouth off of Jessica's right foot and attacked her lubricant covered left again with all ten fingernails. Each nail quickly found one of her really bad spots, such as beneath her big toe, at the top of her arch, etc., and began digging in and vibrating.

The change was so sudden, Jessica might have experienced whiplash. To be dropped from such bliss back into tickle hell was more than she could handle. It was like being thrown from a warm, cozy bed into a freezing rain. The contrast made Alexa's nails feel even worse, the hysterical sensation burn her nervous system even worse.

Jessica couldn't even bellow. Her cries, her screams were so loud, so forceful, they quickly exhausted all the air in her lungs. Without oxygen, Jessica quickly disolved into silent laughter, her body heaving, tossing up and down, right and left, like she was caught in a major earthquake.

It was agony, a ticklish nightmare that dominated every square inch of Jessica's body. There was no way she could resist it, no way she could withstand such...raw, intensity coursing through her body. She would surrender, she would give up, she'd do whatever Alexa wanted, whatever the woman doing such awful things to her poor foot said...except...

Except Jessica couldn't remember how! Even as she screeched, her brain went on overload. Rational thought disappeared. All that was real was the tickling stabbing up her trapped leg. Al she could do was feel, experience the torture. Even the concept of words seemed beyond her.

And then, just as suddenly, the nails were gone, and Alexa was back to sucking the toes on her other foot again, really working them over, licking and squeezing them with her mouth as hard as she could, sending Jessica back to the edge of nirvana.

And again, Jessica's laughter ended and her lust exploded. She felt her body respond even more than before, her nipples harden and her hips wanting to thrust. It took all her willpower, remembering she was in the maintenance shack, to not reach down her tights and stroke her certainly wet womanhood.

Alexa did this to Jessica several times, switching between tickling and sucking, taking her between heaven and hell over and over again. By the time she was done, Jess was a wild eyes savage, exhausted, sweat covered and torn up, tormented beyond belief and hornier than she'd ever been in her short life. She stared blankly, without comprehension. Her mind was spent.

"Now," Alexa said, a single nail tantalizing Jessica's sole, "I can do this until the boys come and rescue you...and goodness knows when that will be. Do you think you can handle any more? Can you endure this kind of torture?"

Jessica simply shook her head 'No'. She was spent. She no longer had the power to resist this woman. It didn't matter what the consequences were. She was done.

"Then tell me," Alexa turned her slight tickle into an almost loving caress, tell me what I want to hear."

Jessica nodded, agreeing, as she kept trying to catch her breath. As her sanity returned, she could see the eagerness on Alexa's face, the excitement at defeating her foe.

"The...<gasp>...the court jester," she said at last.

"Of course, you do Jess, I knew...wait...what?!" Alexa spluttered, taken completely by surprise.

"The spy the rebels have inserted into the Imperial Court," Jess said, smiling slightly, "It is the court jester. I know I have condemned that poor man to death and disgraced my ancestors, but you have broken me, Inquisitor Natasha. I can fight you no more."

She hadn't quit. By giving the piece of story information that Alexa's character had been after, Jess had managed to end the torture without leaving the LARP. That meant she could keep playing, keep watching over Alexa and her boyfriend. It was clearly not what the black haired beauty had expected.

Of course, by not quitting, Jessica couldn't just leave. She was still the barbarian Laura Lynn, still roleplaying a scene where she the helpless prisoner of Inquisitor Natasha, played by Natasha, very much still under the woman's control.

"If only your friends could see you now," Alexa said softly, trying a new tact, perhaps hoping Jessica would quit after all.

Jessica only nodded, knowing what she was hinting at. Actually most of the other players would be fine with it. Laura Lynn breaking and giving up the key information was a plausible, maybe even probable outcome of this scene. They would accept it, maybe even commend her on her roleplaying. Except Tom, of course. He hated losing. He would be furious with Jessica. If he had been given a choice, he probably would have rather Jessica quit and never play with them again then cause his side to fail.

That did upset Jessica. What was the point of staying in the game to keep an eye on Tom and Alexa if Tom was going to break up with her because her couldn't handle losing? Maybe she should have just walked away.

"Maybe...maybe Laura Lynn, this doesn't need to end as you fear?" Alexa said at last.

"What...what do you mean?" Jess asked, confused. Now the one taken by surprise by a response she didn't anticipate.

"You foolish rebels," Alexa said haughtily, regaining her composure, "You see the Empire as one group, with one set of motives. In actuality, there are many factions, all scheming against each other. While we all want you and your foolish friends destroyed, we all have our own, separate goals as well."

Jessica just stared. She didn't have enough experience to guess where Alexa was going with this. It didn't make any sense!

"Perhaps it is not in my factions best interest to expose this spy at this time," Alexa continued, her hand caressing Jessica's bound foot again, almost absent-mindedly, "Perhaps I'll allow him to continue passing information to your friends...for the time being. Things can continue as they have been...with none of your friends knowing you have betrayed them."

"Why...why would you do that," Jessica whispered,eyes closing, as she tried to block out the pleasant sensations coming from her sole again. She was so aroused...even that simple petting through her hormones into high gear again.

"Because you would become my spy, passing on everything your group knows, everything they plan and everything they do to me. In exchange for my silence, I would own you, Laura Lynn. You would become my creature, my puppet, forced to play the role I wish you to play."

Jessica's eyes opened wide again, staring straight at Alexa again. She didn't know what to say. Why would she throw her a lifeline like this? Didn't she want to break up her and Tom?

Maybe...maybe she could think if Alexa would just stop rubbing her damn foot! It felt...it made Jessica want to purr, made her forget about Tom.

"The alternative," Alexa said in a sultry voice, her hand stroking harder, tantalizing Jessica's skin and making her quiver slightly, "Is both you and the jester meet the hangman's noose tomorrow and your companions feel the Empire's full wrath."

Again, Jessica was filled with the need to do whatever this woman wanted. It felt so good! She didn't care about consequences! To be owned, a puppet...

"It is a risky proposition, Laura Lynn," a male voice said from the doorway. It was Tyler, the GM who had entered without either of them seeing. His presence immediately broke the mood. Alexa snatched her hands away and Jessica felt her blod cooled from the embarrassment of being watched.

"You could easily be dooming the rebellion by agreeing," Tyler continued, unaware of the change, "but you could also be buying enough time to turn the tables on Natasha, perhaps gaining an advantage against the Empire. It's a bit devious for Laura Lynn, but not out of the question."

Jessica only nodded, trying to buy time, to restore her mental capacities, to let her body recover from the rush of hormones. She had to think!

"You must decide quickly," Tyler said, "As your companions will be here soon, and Natasha will need to make her own decisions before they arrive."

'I will own you...you will be my creature...' those words rang in her head, they...No! that wasn't important! jessica knew she had to make...Tom...Tom happy! That's what mattered! What would he do?

"I...I accept her terms," she said at last, "Laura Lynn will do...whatever is necessary to defeat the Empire, even if it is...risky."

"There she is!" A voice yelled from just outside the door. It was Tom's! "She's in here!"

"Remember what you just said, the pledge you made!" Alexa said smugly, "I will be in touch." With that, she ran out the side door, seconds before Tom and his friends burst in to find her.

The rest of the scene past quickly. Tom and his friends burst in and freed Jessica. She was obviously too worn out from the 'torture' to continue playing, so after a few minutes of roleplay, Tyler ended the game for the day.

Tom had to help an exhausted Jessica walk back to the car, as the others carried her belongings. If she pressed her needful body against his a bit more than needed, no one seemed to notice. Tom, of course, was oblivious, to busy talking to the guys to see what was right in front of him.

Only Jessica knew that he was absolutely certain to get lucky as soon as they got back home. And only Jessica knew that the reason why had nothing to do with his seduction skills.

And neither noticed Alexa staring after them, a wistful look in her eyes, as she too planned on how to spend the evening with same companionship.

Mouth on one foot and fingers on the other, its just like my ideal torture setting. If only Alexa tutors Jessica as her apprentice and together torture the feet of a third victim.

Alexa needs to tickle torture a guy too! WOW!

Fantastic; I liked the dynamic between Alexa and Jessica and they flirt with and torment each other (in entirely different ways). It just gives it a very "real" element that I enjoy. It also helps that you yourself, sir, are constantly improving.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back