• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is your number 1 favorite tickle model of all time?

Sasha Foxx (before she put on weight) is pretty damn hot. One with her from Tickle Central and a few from Tickle Abuse are friggin awesome. :)

Also, Prisca from French Tickling. She. Is. Awesome.

Great laugh and very ticklish.

Last edited:
If she keeps making videos, pretty soon Savannah from simply tickling will be at the top of my list.

Greta Carlson (80's/90's) - has the most unique and identifiable laugh and is always super ticklish.

Bambi from UK Tickling because she has the most incredible reactions to being tickled. Some places make her laugh, others coo with pleasure and a few literally drive her crazy. I also know it is 100% my fault that she ended up working with UK Tickling which makes it special too.

Who remembers SaltySugar from RT? She was short-featured, but really pretty and slender.

1. Rachelle from UK Tickling
2. Sasha Foxx
3. Anyone from Czech tickling, just about :D

You must be referring to either Britney, or Britney Bailey, both two original Britneys from Tickle Central back in 2004. Britney was part of one of my favorite all time clips where she is in jeans with white nylons on her feet. I believe she was being tickled by Kloey in the scene.

Yeah dude, i'm talking about the girl that just goes by Britney. I have every one of her clips. The nylons one was with Britney Bailey, ironically.

Yeah dude, i'm talking about the girl that just goes by Britney. I have every one of her clips. The nylons one was with Britney Bailey, ironically.

I was referring to this nylon tickling clip with just Britney. She has white nylons on under jeans.

KTB.jpg

Too many to name:

Cindi of TickleAbuse
Starr of Paradise Vision
Rachelle of Realtickling
Barely Legal Lisa of TickleIntensive
Ruby of UKTickling
Isabela Janacek of FMConcepts

And there are many many many more (just took one per studio off the top of my head and there are more studios)

Greta Carlson (80's/90's) - has the most unique and identifiable laugh and is always super ticklish.

I had to google for her and I immediately recognised her. She also worked for California Star during the late '80s/early '90s and she was amazing in Tied & Tickled #8 (the picnic day-dreaming one). She was awesome! Then there was also a video called The Tickle Chamber where she was tickled with Chelsea Pfeiffer. I wonder in how many videos she was tickled more. I bet a lot of the material is hard to find nowadays.

Last edited:
Not sure who this girl is, but if I knew her name she would be my number 1 of all time. Why you ask? Because this was the first tickling image I ever saw on the internet back in 2001 when I had no idea a that tickling fetish existed. Stumbled across Rock-man.com after going through who knows how many bondage sites, then I found what I thought only existed in my wildest dreams.

797tick2.jpg

It's very difficult to pick just one tickle model out of all of the beautiful girls who star in videos, but Sasha Foxxx is one of the best! She's starred in so many awesome videos for different studios, and she is amazing :)

In my 30+ years of seeing everything and everyone, the greatest of all time was Shay Ruskin of FM Concepts.

Slyy from Silver Cherry
Candice from tickle central
Brooke Hill from real tickling
Autum from real tickling

In my 30+ years of seeing everything and everyone, the greatest of all time was Shay Ruskin of FM Concepts.

Great call! All time quality stuff in this clip. This is when nylon tickling was relatively new and man was it sexy fc158s3.jpg

I also notice your name is RCWICK. Could that possibly stand for Roxanne Chadwick, my favorite from FM Concepts because she was ridiculously hot?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back