• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is your number 1 favorite tickle model of all time?

Thinking about lees , no way I can pick just 1. But the first ones that come to mind are Lil Dee , Angelina from UK Tickling ( although several models from them make the cut), Angel from Guilt Trips work , Dacy Lynn , Vendula from Czech Tickling ( again , several models from there make the cut as well). Indica , Savannah.... Ill stop here but I can go on and on

Milf Tracy from TA. For so many reasons. She's beautiful, great body, awesome personality, and of course is crazy ticklish. You could tell she is genuinely ticklish and that every video she did was grueling on her. Plus I loved that she was an older mature type. My favorite by far.

Sasha Foxxx is my favorite 'lee, while Charlee Chase is my favorite 'ler.

Like Lays potato chips, I can't have just one. Old school I'd have to say Tori Sinclair or Priscilla James. Present day I'd go with Samantha (
TA/TI) or Diane from TA.

Kayla Jane danger
Lolo
Wendy from real tickling.
Savannah and tori from simply tickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Prya. Some of the things I wish I got to see...

Electric toothbrush on her belly/navel.
M/F on her belly (they got her armpits and feet!)
Oh well it was good while it lasted

I have 3,

Jade from uk tickling (blonde one with tattoos on her thighs, there are two jades there) just love how she speaks and he reaction to people tickling her, and what she says
Tasha from tickle abuse - love her reaction to being tickled and how ticklish she is, and looks like a pretty evil tickler
Taylor Raz - I just love her facial expressions when she tickles someone, and how she is a complete tormentor and torturer when she does it and a little tease

I have to go with Lena from French Tickling. Insanely ticklish, beautiful, sexy, and best of all she clearly loved it!

That for me is the dream, because you can make her go more and more crazy and you both get more and more excited... When my wife is in the right mood this happens. Jackpot!

I loved that they picked her to demonstrate our fetish for a French TV show. I would have too. She's the best!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back