• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(MM/M) fantasy I have been having lately. Sexual/Graphic

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
So I basically love all kinds of tickling be it M/F F/F, F/M or M/M but I have been thinking about this fantasy of being tickled by two guys when I myself am a guy as well. I imagine coming home from the gym and passing out on my bed in the middle of the day. I wake up an hour or so later to find I'm still in my gym clothes but my ankles are tied together and my wrists are tied together above my head. I am a shorter guy with smaller feet. I can see the two guys coming into my room and without saying anything they take my shoes and socks off and just go crazy tickling my feet first fingers, then brushes, electric toothbrushes, baby oil. The works basically. Then they lift my shirt above my head but leave my shirt on. (I love this/think it's evil) And they get my sides, underarms and belly button. They start cooing and teasing asking if it tickles and saying that I must like it because of how much I'm laughing and that if I want them to stop I should just stop laughing. obviously this would make it worse. by this stage they are both aware at how hard I am so they each pull out a big, soft feather and then slowly pull down my shorts for my cock to flop out. They tickle it in every way possible. I try to move away and fight it but the pleasure is to great. I want to cum and I want them to make me cum and they know it. When I do, I cum hard. One guy returns to my feet while the other pulls out a blindfold and puts it over my eyes. He then begins on my sides, belly and underarms again while the other my feet. They then swap spots and start again. While this is happening my cock Is still out and flopping everywhere. I start to feel really tired all of a sudden until I wake up with no sign of the guys, tickle tools and I'm back in my bed, untied, no blindfold and fully clothed. Trying to work out if it happened or not...

Wishful thinking. Naw, never could happen. Don't ya just wish. And they did this for how long?........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back