Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

10/6/2022

If you see any spam posted just click the ! in a triangle symbol to report it. We'll come and clean it up.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wench for a day

Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob0226 View Post
    Who has it? Who on this site has it? Did one of them show you the full video - more than just the teaser clip with the manufactured, ‘sweetened’ audio a la The Sex Pistols Live at Chelmsford Top Security Prison album by Dave Goodman?
    Sorry for late reply.

Lol I don't think anyone here would have any, the tickling community doesn't seem to like heavy bondage setups in different scenarios most are content with the usual same studio videos.
    I've met up with a guy a few times who has been to some of the SMTK events in the past and he showed me a video of himself locked in one of the big sets of stocks. They do exist but like with many things in life not everything is put online.

Quote Originally Posted by gyobfan4 View Post
    Sorry for late reply.

Lol I don't think anyone here would have any, the tickling community doesn't seem to like heavy bondage setups in different scenarios most are content with the usual same studio videos.
    I've met up with a guy a few times who has been to some of the SMTK events in the past and he showed me a video of himself locked in one of the big sets of stocks. They do exist but like with many things in life not everything is put online.
    I don’t know why you would think that; by your join date you missed the first decade of the TMF when it was definitely a more wild-west time, Kuj was a moderator & 50% of the folks were praising his stuff + asking for more, while 50% though it was too heavy - and plenty of folks who liked his work didn’t like his personal style.

He was like a David D’Amato; Once Kuj was no longer moderating he left, and demands that any of his material that he finds here be removed. That’s why you can’t find most of his work here. I still have some fetish magazines from the 1980s with his heavy duty play depicted, as well as the material I posted some time ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12