• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tummy ticklers?

tickled-silent

People on here seem to be very into foot tickling and while I am as well, my belly is without a doubt my most ticklish spot as well as my favorite place to be tickled! Anyone else on here enjoy tummy tickling?

Good to know! I absolutely love having my tummy tickled, and I was just worried that tummies weren't as popular on here.

Definitely! Who doesn't like navel maneuvers?

I fantasize about tickling tight abs like the ones fitness models have. seeing their muscles flex is erotic. maybe some videos like that maybe? thanls. lovesribs.

Personally, the tummy and bellybutton itself is as much a fetish for me as tickling it. I adore everything about girls' bellies.

I know when I watch videos and such my favorite part (often) is when the belly or sides are being tickled. That's also one of my favorite places to be tickled (definitely more than feet). So basically I'm definitely a tummy fan :)

I love to tickle tummies and also have my tummy tickled, although it is my most ticklish spot, so if I want it tickled for any length of time it has to be done with caution!

I love to kiss a tummy and blow raspberries and lightly tickle and wait to see how long it is before the ticklee's hand spring back on to mine to stop the tickling. I like the playful aspect of tummy tickling.

This is my favorite spot too. I love how men's and women's bellies move and twitch when they're tickled. I'm more dominant, but when I switch, its my favorite place to be tickled as well. It's the biggest turn-on. I'm ticklish other places, but for some reason its more annoying to me than pleasurable.

I'm a huge tummy fan too, i love the shapes and curves of them and how they twitch when you tickle gently

I fantasize about tickling tight abs like the ones fitness models have. seeing their muscles flex is erotic. maybe some videos like that maybe? thanls. lovesribs.

I have not ignored tummies in the past. It has not been a focus over the years. Except, that I do pay attention to my partner's ticklish spots. If tummy is her thing? It is my thing. But I can say that I have not done a lot of tickling of tummies in my lifetime. (I was married for 20 years and tickling was not something that my ex wife really enjoyed...so I was off the tickling map for a while) But check this out.

I have a current friend who is an amateur bodybuilder. She is serious and trying to go pro. She is hella ticklish. And one of her "spots' is her belly button. And her abs are tight. So I have a lot of fun. She sometimes will sit on top of me. Naked. And I trace her muscles from her neck to shoulders. Then she will flex for me so that I can trace from her lats to her chest and ribs. That is really fun because she is ticklish under arms and sometimes her ribs if I do it right.

But what she really likes...never fails is when I put my hands on her upper chest. Then play with her breasts and nipples. And then use my index finger to move down her chest, between her breasts in a straight line. When I get to her abs...I trace gently around each one. But she knows....she knows...I am going to get that navel. And when I do.....Omg

It is hard to decide what to watch. I mostly will focus on her face. The anticipation on it. And then how she contorts and smiles before the laughing begins. But yeah...watching the abs and other muscles flex in reaction? That is a nice thing. And she loves it.

yes love tummy tickling but not all lees are ticklish there, i love to see the muscles tighten and loosen as the tickling builds up but i'am into all tickling, if the spot i hit or find is the lees favorite then so much the better

For women, the vagus nerve is sometimes connected to orgasm. Depending upon the woman and depending upon the stimulation.

Tickling...for the ler...is a fairly playful way to explore that. For the lee...it just depends.

With my current friend, I spent a couple of weeks being gentle with it and getting the laugh. I went a little "deeper" with the finger and pressure later. She still laughed. Louder. In fact, she leaned into my ear and laughed. (I love that, by the way). But you should have seen her face when I really stimulated her belly button more firmly. She was still laughing...but she was a little shocked and surprised by the stimulation. She blushed too. I think there might be a little more going on there. I might try to find out more. Maybe even tonight.

My belly is my favourite place to be tickled, even though I'm insanely ticklish all over, being tickled on my belly just gets to me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back