• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Couples Date Night" (mmmmm/fffff, explicit content)

swfake

"Couples Date Night"

Five couples walked out of a nice restaurant into the cool night air of the downtown area in the city. They all meandered down the sidewalk in a loose line, walking two and three abreast while chatting and enjoying the sites of the busy downtown streets. Having enjoyed wine and various other specialty drinks at the restaurant, the group was feeling relaxed and fairly drunk. The husbands now knew each other quite well, talking of sports and their jobs. Occasionally, they would golf together or watch football on the weekends. The women were all long-time friends from high school. They spoke loudly with giddy excitement as the group progressed toward a nearby bar that was booming music in the distance.

Up in front was Abigail, known by all her friends as Abby. Fueled by several glasses of wine, she bounced up and down on her toes and squealed a little with excitement as they neared the source of the music. A star volleyball player in high school, Abby now worked as a 2nd grade teacher at a nearby elementary school. She was 5' 8", had long, light brown hair that fell down between her shoulder blades, cute bangs, and a contagious smile. She was wearing a teal long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and black flats.

Abby had her arm around Sarah, her closest friend in the group. Sarah was significantly shorter, standing at only 5' 4". She had straight blonde hair that went past her shoulders, held in place by a glittering headband. Sarah had pale skin, small breasts, and soft brown eyes. Her small frame and skinny physique had not changed much over time. She was a nurse at a hospital in the city and a Sunday School teacher at her church on the weekends. Sarah was very kind, personable, and came off as naive at times. She was wearing a light purple shirt with a white short-sleeve cover top that hung open, denim capris, and off-white lacy Toms slip-ons.

Walking behind them a little ways with some of the guys was Lexi, who worked as a receptionist at a dentist office. She answered the phones, greeted patients when they checked in, and kept appointments organized. She was a textbook case of a girl whose beauty bloomed over time. In high school, Lexi had played on the volleyball team with Abby and was well liked by a lot of her teammates and other high school girls she was friends with because of her hilarious personality. She was never a big hit with the guys early on because of her shy, self-conscious demeanor. Lexi was 5' 8" and wore her dark brown hair up in a short ponytail in the back. Early on, her full figure had caused guys to overlook her, dismissing her as fat and unattractive compared to the other twig girls they hung out with. But now, Lexi had grown into her curvy physique and was simply stunning. She had piercing light green eyes which went perfectly with her lightly tanned skin and strong jaw. Her naturally voluptuous breasts showed plenty of cleavage in her beige short-sleeve V-neck top. Her thick ass and solid legs filled out her dark blue jeans and she stood a little taller in her brown boots that went up to mid-calf.

Next was Melissa, who was hanging on her husband lovingly in her drunken state. She worked as an assistant at a large wedding venue in the city, helping plan and organize wedding ceremonies and receptions. She was tall, standing 5' 10", was naturally tan, and was kind of bratty. Melissa had dazzling green eyes behind her dark-rimmed glasses, long dark hair that had been straightened, and a long, lean figure. She had been a cheerleader in high school and college and was used to getting instant attention from guys. She wore a thin purple sweater that covered past her butt, tight black leggings, and tall dark boots.

And last there was Carly, who worked as receptionist at a community health clinic. She wore nurse scrubs to work and greeted patients as they checked in. Carly was 5' 6" and had full, perky breasts that were slightly larger than one would expect on someone her size. Her rich, red hair had been curled slightly and draped down past her shoulders. Carly had deep blue eyes, a cute button nose, and a toothy smile that highlighted her prominent cheek bones. She had played varsity soccer for three years on her high school team and was given a full ride to play at a smaller college. Carly was very competitive and loved playing sports but now just kept in shape by doing yoga and running consistently. Carly was wearing a coral dress that came down to her ankles, a fitted denim jacket that hung open in front, and fancy strappy sandals.

This was their first chance in the better part of a year to have everyone meet up for a couples date night. Their clique had been inseparable in high school and remained strong even through their college years. There had been countless sleepovers, hangouts, and girls' nights that it was hard to believe their posse had barely any time to meet for dinner as of late. Each friend had gotten married along the way, started their careers, and most had a young child being watched by a babysitter somewhere. But they had all finally managed to coordinate their busy schedules, find a babysitter for the night, and at last have some fun as a group again. As happy as they were to finally have a chance to catch up and reminisce, they couldn't help but feel a sense that their day-to-day routines had become rather taxing and dull since getting caught up in the blur of starting their lives after graduating from college. No more late nights, no more spontaneous hangouts on a weekday, and barely any kid-free time to cut loose with their husbands and even less with their best friends.

Abby still had her arm around Sarah as they walked clumsily down the sidewalk. Abby complained to her best friend in a pouty and drunken tone, telling her that she loved her and missed her and was upset that they didn't hang out like this more often. Sarah had less to drink and was trying to calm her friend and keep her from drawing so much attention, although she felt the same way about how mundane their lives had become.

A young man named Tim was out walking the downtown streets, his hands casually in his jacket pockets. Tim worked a normal day job but in his free time, he was determined to pursue his hobby and become a successful tickle video producer. That meant he had to use his time after work and on weekends to try and convince women to be filmed while getting tickled. Not unsurprisingly, Tim had very limited success in asking regular, amateur girls if they were interested.

As Tim walked along, he saw a large group walking in his direction. As the group neared him, the women immediately caught his attention. There wasn't an unattractive one in the bunch. Always looking for willing models, the girls in the group approaching him looked to be just the type of fresh-face amateur model he wanted to star in his videos. Tim internally debated whether or not to approach the large group or just let them walk by and hope he found other women he could approach, preferably not with a large group of husbands accompanying them. In an instant, Tim decided to go for it. He politely stopped the group and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Tim. Hey, could I ask you all something? I'm trying to get my own business going. You see, I make videos of women being tickled and post them on my website. I'm not trying to creep you all out. There's no nudity or sex or anything. Your clothes stay on. Nobody you know will ever see the videos so you won't have to worry about getting fired from your jobs or anything. Just regular tickling and I pay cash."

The group was amused by his offer and kind of looked around at each other with smirks on their faces that conveyed, "Is this guy seriously asking us this?" The women kind of giggled a little as they looked around the group. "Um...how much do you pay?" Troy asked jokingly as his wife, Melissa, smacked him with her purse. She was clearly not interested in being tickled and wanted to continue on with their night.

"Well it's $500 for each woman that is tickled and anyone else as a tickler gets $100. Not bad for just a little bit of tickling, huh? So, what do you think? I promise you'll get paid before you do the video so you know I'm not screwing you over. If everyone here does it, that would be about...three grand for your whole group. I'll make plenty off a video with this group to rebound from that payout. What do you say, huh? Up for a little fun? Something you don't do every Saturday night?"

The guys were all about it and said they would do it if the wives wanted to. The wives gave each other darting glances as they scanned each other's expressions. "Do we just get tickled like right here? On our sides or something? Are you just going to record us like here on the sidewalk or what?" Carly asked. "How long is the video going to be? How long do we have to be tickled for?" Lexi asked him. "Oh my God, I can't believe you are seriously asking him this stuff," Melissa said under her breath.

"The videos are generally anywhere from five to twenty minutes long, depending on how much a person can take. And it's primarily all feet tickling. Sometimes other places but that's what I prefer. And I don't film out here on the sidewalk or anything. I just go around and try to find women that are cool with the idea and then we agree on a location, usually their place or a motel or something. As you can all probably imagine, I get shot down a lot by women that don't want to do it. So it works best if I go to busy areas and ask around just because there are more people here. Women tend to be more comfortable in groups or with their friends. I've done a LOT of group videos. You know...friends going out for girls' night out, college chicks wanting to earn extra money, lots of bachelorette parties...stuff like that. But like I said, it's just tickling. No shirts coming off or anything crazy. As far as where we film it, I generally just invite the people to meet at a motel if you're comfortable doing that. Or if you want to use one of your places, I'm fine with it."

"And you swear to God that none of our bosses will find out about this video?" Abby asked him apprehensively. "It's just that I'm a teacher and my students' parents would FREAK OUT if they knew I did something like this. I'd definitely be fired." Abby was having trouble thinking of what the right decision was after having several drinks earlier. She knew the potential risk but also knew there was a small chance of a consequence. Plus now that she had some liquid courage in her, the thought of participating was much more appealing than if she would have been approached any other time in her right state of mind. Tim answered, "It's extremely unlikely that anyone you know will ever find out about it."

"Do you have to tickle our feet? Can it be somewhere else? Like our sides or neck or something?" Carly asked in a hopeful tone. "Yeah, I'd really like it if we could just maybe raise our arms up and the guys could tickle our sides or something?" added Abby. "No, the deal is it has to be your feet. And you'll be secured using some equipment I have," replied Tim.

The girls were silent for a few moments while the guys made a few comments showing their support for the idea. "You girls should just do it! Come on, this guy seems small time. How many people are going to see this video? Like four weirdos? It's not like your boss is ever going to confront you about it. Come on, do it!" Luke chimed in. "Easy for you to say! You won't be the one being tickled! And if the hospital finds out I was in some weird tickling video on the internet, what am I supposed to tell them?" retorted his wife, Sarah, with an annoyed tone. Finally, Abby admitted that she wanted to go for it, "I'll do it if you all do. I'm not doing it alone though." Sarah looked unsure and replied, "You don't think this whole thing is kind of weird? That's a lot of money but having some guy tickle us? I don't know. That's kind of creepy." "It wouldn't be him tickling us, it'll be our husbands. Plus they'll get paid too. It won't take long at all and it's just tickling with clothes on. No big deal. He'll give us some money and then we can still head out later if we want. It's still early. I say we do it, get it over with quick, and have some fun. We never get to do crazy stuff anymore and that's easy money!" added Lexi.

Tim waited anxiously for their answer as they talked in loud whispers within their huddled group. It looked as though the group was on the fence. And he doubted they would go for the offer no matter how appealing he made it sound. These people seemed like they had their lives together and probably never did anything like this.

"Ugh, do we HAVE to do this?" Melissa asked her friends. "I really REALLY don't want to do this. I'm going to freak out the moment Troy touches me. I hate it." "Come on, let's just do it! It's just a little tickling by our husbands. What are you all so worried about?" Abby added. "I want to do it if everyone else is in. I'm really not looking forward to getting tickled but that's a lot of money," Lexi said. "Come on, Sarah. Please do this for me! It won't be bad. It'll be fun! I promise. I'll buy your drinks for the night. Come on." Abby said to her best friend. "Okay, fine. UGH! Oh my God, I can't believe I'm going along with this. I don't ever want to hear how I never do anything fun or crazy with you anymore!" Sarah answered.

"Wait! Sarah, this is stupid! Please don't go along with them. If they want to do it, that's whatever, but I know you don't want to. Come on, you're really going to let this guy film you getting your feet tickled so some pervs can get off to it later?!" Melissa protested. "I know. The whole thing is freakin' weird BUT there are a lot weirder things out there. It's not like he's asking us to take our tops off or anything. Plus all the guys want to do it. I think we should just agree to do it and get it over with. The guy said it would be quick," Sarah answered in an irritated tone that sounded as if she was just agreeing to do it to appease the majority. Melissa was quiet for several seconds as she looked around at her friends and then said after a long sigh, "Okay, fine. I love you girls. This is going to be awful but let's just do it."

"I think we're all going to do it." Abby told Tim. "Awesome! Do you have somewhere in mind you would want to do it?" he asked. "Can we just do it at my house? Is that a problem? I live about twenty minutes from here. You can just follow us. We had a couple of our husbands DD for us so we'll be in two cars," Abby replied. "Yeah, that works out great. I'll just follow you then," Tim answered.

When they arrived at Abby and Mitch's house, Tim saw it was a moderate split-level house in a middle-class neighborhood. The guys helped Tim carry in his equipment and start setting it up in the living room. Tim had several portable stocks, a gym bag of various tools and items, and his camera equipment. Tim and the guys started assembling the stocks, making sure each one was locked to the one next to it so that they were arranged in a neat line in the middle of Abby's living room.

Off the living room was the kitchen, where the wives had opened several bottles of wine and placed them on a marble top island. They were taking large drinks and continued to pour more for themselves until they had each downed several glasses. It was as if each woman was subconsciously dealing with her own internal doubts and anxiety as they watched the stocks being fixed in place before their eyes. They all continued to reassure each other and appeared calm on the surface despite their obvious change in tone. It was nervous laughter now, false confidence; they were fidgeting with snacks as they watched Tim set up his camera. Each wife felt a horrible nervous knot starting to form in the pit of her stomach like they were taking the long, slow climb to the top of a rollercoaster.

"Alright ladies, everything is ready. Please take a seat." They were the words each woman was secretly dreading now that the time had come to start. "And remember, the tickling is only stopped by saying the safe word 'red'. Try to outlast your friends because the woman that lasts the longest without saying the safe word gets a bonus of $500."

The wives made their way over to the stocks and sat down on the comfortable leather seats. From left to right, they sat in the order: Carly, Melissa, Sarah, Abby, and Lexi. They all placed their ankles out in front of them so that they fit into the small padded semi-circles on the base of the stocks. The husbands came around and locked down the tops of the stocks so the women's feet were completely trapped. Tim went by and fastened each woman's wrists with leather cuffs. The cuffs were secured to the stocks in front of each girl so that the victim's arms were out in front of them tied to the stocks. As Tim went down the line, he could tell each woman handling the stress in her own way.

Carly was taking labored breaths and couldn't sit still in her seat. The other husbands were teasing her about how horrible it was going to be. Melissa was calmly talking to herself reassuringly, muttering little phrases under her breath and closing her eyes as if focusing for the moments to come. Sarah was regretting letting her friends talk her into this and she wore that emotion on her sleeve. She dropped her head down and shook it a little from side to side as if wondering why she had been so dumb as to agree to this. Abby had a beaming smile on her face as she giggled a little. She squealed a little with nervous anticipation. Lexi was taking calming breaths but her wild eyes were a dead giveaway that she was panicky on the inside.

Tim looked at the scene. The house was very nice and clearly had a "homey" feel to it. There were several decor items on the walls and on ledges. Many pictures of Abby and her family were situated around the room. The living room couch, loveseat, and chair had all been pushed to the outside near the walls to make room for the line of stocks that took up the center of the floor. The five women were now all nervously waiting what was coming to them as they sat with their hands strapped to the back of the stocks and their feet sticking through the holes of the stocks, still with their shoes on.

Tim said, "Husbands, if I could have a word with you all in the back bedroom before we get started. The guys all followed him down the hall, leaving the women to wonder and wait on pins and needles for them to return. The wait seemed excruciatingly long. With each minute they sat side by side helplessly in the stocks, their confidence was plagued with doubts.

Several minutes later, the men came walking back into the living room and Tim turned on his camera. "Ladies, your husbands have been given special instructions. Each man will be given the option of using any of the various tickling tools, which have been laid out in front of the stocks on the floor." The women craned forward to see the items but their view was blocked by the stocks, leaving them even more unsettled as Tim continued to address them. "It is up to each man if and when he wants to use a tool. Makes no difference to me. They can do whatever they prefer...tie your toes back, nibble at your feet, whatever." The wives did a poor job of hiding their disapproval at how much free reign their husbands would be given.

"Also ladies, I've learned from experience that husbands tend to go easy on their wives, especially if there is a bonus in store for the one that lasts the longest. So we're going to have to add some incentives. In a moment, each man will pick someone besides his spouse to tickle just to make things as fair as possible. Everyone will be mixed around and each guy that gets his girl to say the safe word in less than fifteen minutes will also get a bonus of $500. Gentleman, we'll go one at a time. Please address the camera and tell us your name, who you are married to, and who you choose to tickle." Tim always made sure to have his camera rolling whenever he revealed that twist to a group of women. Their reactions were priceless every time.

With the wives protesting the new development in the background, Tim manned the camera and pointed at the nearest guy. "Alright, let's have our first husband introduce himself." Dan walked up to the camera smirking as his buddies patted him on the back drunkenly and shouted words of encouragement. Tim focused the shot on Dan with the line of women locked in the stocks in the background. "Uh...I'm Dan. My wife's name is Lexi." Dan looked over at the women to scout who he wanted to tickle. The ladies stopped talking and fearfully looked toward the camera, anxiously waiting to see if their name was called. Lexi knew Dan couldn't choose her but she was a little jealous as she waited for Dan to have first pick of the wives. An uneasy silence filled the room as Dan mentally went over his options. The women were all attractive so there was no clear option that could be ruled out. But Dan decided to go with his first impulse and pick the most eye-catching of the group. "I choose Melissa."

Melissa didn't say anything but seemed to tense up even more as Dan walked over and knelt down in front of her. Dan's wife, Lexi, was not surprised by her husband's choice. Melissa had model good looks and her toned physique and sharp glasses made her even sexier. Lexi stared down toward her husband, who was having a hard time hiding his excitement about his pick.

Mitch was the next one to address the camera. "I'm Mitch. I'm married to Abby." Mitch looked back at his choices. Abby's normally energetic personality had calmed as she waited to hear her husband's pick. "Um...I'll go with Lexi." The words caught Lexi off guard while she was looking over at her husband. Her head snapped back to the front as she saw Mitch kneeling down in front of her. He saw a slight moment of panic in her eyes as the realization that her tickler had taken his place in front of her set in. Mitch had always been attracted to Lexi's physique. Having her arms secured out in front of her was causing her to squish her breasts together, showing an impressive amount of cleavage.

Luke was the next guy up. "Hi, I'm Luke. Um...my wife's name is Sarah. I pick Abby." Having had a little more time to think about his choice while the first two guys took their turn, Luke knew he wanted to go with Abby if nobody had picked her before he got his turn. Seeing as how Sarah and Abby were best friends, the two couples had spent the most time together. Luke knew Abby the best of any of the other wives and used to secretly have a crush on her in high school before he started dating Sarah. As he sat down in front of her, Abby's flirty glare and slight smirk gave Luke the impression that Abby was somewhat relieved and flattered that he had chosen her. Sarah glanced over at Luke and Abby. She already regretted agreeing to be tickled and now the thought of Luke touching and tickling her best friend's feet instead of hers caused a sudden twinge of jealously to root itself in her mind.

The next husband to get in front of the camera was Troy. He walked over, his balance a little uncertain in his drunken state, and said, "Hey, I'm Troy. I'm married to Melissa, who is probably freaking the hell out right now because she hates being tickled." Tim laughed a little but it was if Melissa hadn't even caught the comment. She was too busy trying to mentally focus herself back to a calm state. "I'm going with that feisty little redhead on the end. Sorry, Carly, I hate to tell you but I'm going to win this thing." Carly beamed as Troy staggered over to her with his hands held up like he could tickle her at any moment. Although Melissa would be considered prettier by most men, she was always insecure about Troy's interactions with other women. He was known to be a bit of a flirt and had dated several other girls before dating Melissa. Troy was always part of the popular crowd in high school and had dated Carly for a not-so-brief stint at one time. The two of them were always flirting and teasing each other whenever they got together, which drove Melissa crazy though she would never say anything.

"Okay, so that leaves the last matchup by default," Tim said as Will walked over to the camera. "My name is Will. I'm Carly's husband. I guess I'm tickling Sarah." Will was thrilled that he got placed with Sarah. Similar to his wife, Will was also ultra competitive. Sarah's tiny physique, her naive personality, and her big doe eyes gave him the impression that she wouldn't be able to hold out too long.

The men were all positioned in front of the women they were matched up with. Tim instructed them all to start removing the women's shoes and socks if they were wearing them. For the wives, the removal of their footwear drove home the realization that another man beside their husband would soon be aggressively touching all over their bare feet, finding all their sensitive spots. Troy asked Tim, "What if the guys want to make sure we all get the extra $500? Can we team up or tell each other our wives' really ticklish spots?" Melissa immediately shot him a look and shouted, "Troy! Don't you dare say anything!" Tim answered, "You can only tickle the girl you're matched up with. But yes, you can say anything you want, I guess." Mitch inquired further, "So we CAN tell each other our wives' worst spots if we all want to make sure we get the extra $500?" Abby laughed a little and got on her husband jokingly, "Baby! Don't help! You want me to win, don't you?" The discussion died down as the girls watched with awful anticipation as their feet were being bared.

Troy was quickly able to undo the straps of Carly's sandals, despite her stubborn flicks. He tossed them to the side coolly, giving off a vibe to her that he was in control. Carly couldn't help but smile back at Troy, even though she was not looking forward to the tickling that was about to ensue. Troy looked down at the former soccer player's pale feet. They were average size, about a size 7, and wider than most but Troy didn't think of them as being broad. Carly had rounded heels, deep arches, the balls of her feet were prominent, and she had short, compact milky-white toes that seemed to naturally curl down to form little balls on the tips of her toes. Carly's big toes were squat and circular. None of her toes looked stubby; they just weren't long by any means. Troy had already noticed the French tips on her toenails before he even removed the sandals. Carly's soles had a slightly pink hue on the heels, balls of her feet, and the pads below her toes.

Dan tugged off Melissa's tall boots, leaving her in long black socks. "Dan, wait, don't do that! Please! I hate my feet. Please just leave my socks on!" Dan ignored her requests and started rolling her socks up toward her toes to get them off. As the socks were worked off of her feet, Dan could see tan, globular heels pop into view. Then her arches, which were shallow and seemed to go on forever as Dan pulled the socks up her long feet. The balls of her feet and the fleshy pads under her toes were revealed. They seemed more distinctive than the arches but blended perfectly with her long, smooth soles. The black socks were tugged free, finally baring her long, full toes, which were painted a shade of deep purple. Melissa's big toes had a more squared cap to them than a rounded one and curved in toward her other toes; each one conformed to its neighbors without appearing overly squished. Dan thought her soles looked very attractive, just a lot more elongated than normal. "Wow, you've got some big feet," Dan said without thinking as he marveled at how long her soles were. Melissa turned bright red; she was obviously embarrassed by her size 10.5 feet, which seemed abnormally big even for a tall girl like her.

Will pulled off Sarah's Toms shoes easily, causing her to make a slight gasp at her sudden vulnerability. The petite nurse had small, dainty size 6 soles. She had soft, flatter heels, wrinkly fair-skinned arches, and small, cute-as-button toes. Sarah's light pink toenail polish was very attractive paired with her light skin color. She had looping big toes that curved inward slightly and her other toes were all of a similar length so that the tips were closer to even rather than slanting off gradually. Sarah's feet were dwarfed in comparison to Melissa's as they sat side by side.

Luke and Abby gave each other a teasing, flirty look as the 2nd grade teacher had her black flats slipped off. She smiled and wiggled her feet with nervous energy. He looked inside one of her flats to read the size. He noticed the flats were worn and had a slight dark imprint of her foot on the interior. The flats said they were a size 9.5, much bigger than his wife's. Abby's heels were well-defined, her arches were deep, and the pads under her toes were meaty. Her feet seemed a little thicker than normal but they weren't chubby. Abby's had long, full toes that had been painted with light purple nail polish. Her toes were fairly average and her big toes were plump and slightly wide with a clearly defined base. Luke had seen Abby's feet several times before and thought they looked rather shapely.

Lexi tensed as Mitch tugged off her boots, leaving her in her navy blue and purple socks. Mitch jerked one off and then the other, fully displaying Lexi's slightly tan soles. Her size 9 soles were slightly sweaty from being inside her boots, leaving them soft and warm. She had broad, flat heels and her arches were wrinkly. The areas under her toes were fairly smooth. Lexi's big toes were plump ovals and her other toes were long and ample, scrunching up in the sweetest way after they were exposed. Mitch could see she had French tips on her toenails.

Tim said, "Now that everyone's ready, we'll start the tickling. When I tell you to, you can start tickling the person you're partnered up with. Let's start with the redhead on the end." Troy looked at Carly with a wicked smile and said, "That's you. Are you ready?" Carly shook her head and kept smiling. "This is going to be horrible for you, you know?" Carly redoubled her efforts to block out Troy's taunts and the sensations that were mere seconds away. "Aww, is Carly a tough girl? Think you aren't going to laugh at all, huh?" Troy started frantically wiggling his fingers all over her arches. Carly squealed, closed her eyes, and started laughing as the long-anticipated sensations started coursing through her. "Hahahaha! Oh shit! Oh shit! Troy, oh my God! Hahahaha!" Troy had a huge smile on his face as he elicited loud, piercing laughter from Carly. "Are you going to give up already? I just started. I thought you would hold out better than this." Carly gasped a deep breath and shouted, "Oh my fucking God, Troy! Just slow hahahahaha! Just slow down! Hahahaha! Oh shit! Oh shit! No hahahahaha!"

"Awesome! Now the girl in the teal shirt." Abby braced herself for Luke's touch, closed her eyes, and clenched her teeth together. Luke waited a few seconds for Abby to ease up a little. When she opened her eyes cautiously, Luke pounced and started dancing his fingers along her soles. "AHH! Oh no ahahahahaha! Eeek! Luke, I hate you! Hahahaha!" Luke knew Abby was ticklish in other places from the times he saw Mitch tickle her but he wasn't sure about her feet. He was delighted to see that she was quite ticklish there as well. Abby wiggled and darted her feet around as she tried to get them away from Luke's tormenting fingers. "Just say the safe word and it stops. That's all you have to do." Abby scrunched her toes hard and shouted, "Hahahaha! No way! Urrghh! I can take a little tickling!" Sarah looked over at her friend, clearly not coping with seeing her laughing and twisting around in her seat. Sarah didn't think she was as tough as Abby and to see her husband already getting her laughing this much already was unsettling.

"I love it. How about the girl wearing glasses now?" Tim proposed. Melissa started breathing rapidly. There was nothing she could do to stop the inevitable and she knew it. Her heart almost stopped beating when Dan looked at her and said, "You're next." "Dan, don't! Don't! No, I'm serious! Just give me a minute! Dan, I don't want to do this anymore! Please, just wait! Wait! WAIT! Hahahahahaha!" Melissa jumped off of her seat as Dan's fingers started flittering around on her soles. "Wow, someone's ticklish! Aww, you don't like that do you? I'm barely touching you and you're freaking out." Melissa kept switching her feet over each other, trying to cover up against Dan's fingers. "Such big feet. I bet they have SO MANY ticklish spots."

"Okay and now the girl on the other end," Tim said. Mitch rested his fingertips on Lexi's arches and said, "Ready, tough girl? This should be no problem for you, right?" Lexi glared back at him. "I'm not that ticklish so I guess you won't be winning your extra $500, will you?" Mitch began to wiggle his fingertips on the soft, warm undersides of Lexi's feet. He could feel her tensing, even though she didn't betray her reactions in her facial expression. Her feet started twitching at his light touches. Her lips started curving up at the sides. "Aww, I thought you said you weren't ticklish? You're not going to start laughing are you?" Lexi did her best to block out the sensation but Mitch was too skilled it seemed. She hated it but more and more sound kept escaping her pursed lips. "Eehh...mmhh...eh ah...hahahahaha!"

"And now the blonde," Tim told Will. Sarah stopped looking around at her friends and brought her utmost attention back to Will. Her pretty brown eyes expanded with fear as she saw him hold up and start gently waving a stiff white feather back and forth. Then she heard him say the dreaded words, "Your turn." Will dropped the feather down and started gliding it up and down Sarah's soles, immediately causing her to burst into giggles and shrieks. "No! Stop! Hahahahaa! Eek! Ahh! No, get it away! Nohohoho!"

With the tickling well underway, Tim relished the scene. He felt his pants start to shrink as he watched the five attractive suburbanites laughing hysterically and fighting against their restraints as their bare feet were exploited. Tim noticed the husbands seemed to be getting really into the tickling as well, which was pretty normal even if they didn't share his enthusiasm for tickling. Tim waited eagerly to see who the first woman to give up would be.

"I wonder what kind of damage I could do with this little guy." Troy had picked up an electric toothbrush and turned it on. Carly, who was trying to catch her breath as her chest heaved up and down, lifted her head at the sound of the bristles buzzing to life. "Are you ready?" Carly just kept staring transfixed on the electric toothbrush as it came closer to her. She only shook her head from side to side. "I didn't hear anything. I said are you ready?" Carly's eyes were wide. "I'm not ready. I'm not ready. Come on, Troy!" It got closer to her feet. "I'm not ready! Troy, don't!" Now it was mere inches away. "I'M NOT READY! I'M NOT READY!" Troy buzzed the pads just under her toes. Carly squirmed violently and let out a chorus of laughter. "Ahahahaha! Fuck! No! No! Hahahahaaha! Stop! Hahahaha!" Troy held Carly's right foot still and started buzzing the tips of each of her toes, starting with the pinky toe. Carly flung herself backward and twisted back and forth as the bristles swirled over each perfectly round tip. She tried clenching her teeth together and closing her eyes but nothing took her mind off the weird sensation. "Aaaahahahahahaa!!! Troy! Troy! Hahahahahaaha! Get it off! No! Hahahahaha! Jesus! Fuck! Hahahahaaaha!" Troy knew he was on to something good. He pressed the vibrating, swirling head of the powerful tool into the crevices between Carly's toes, making sure to buzz the short stems of her toes as well. Carly's coral dress was fluttering from her machinegun laughter and her attempts to gulp down breath when she could. "Give in, Carly. Just get me my $500. That's all I want." Carly fought to get the words out, "Hahahaha!!! Goddamn it, Troy! Hahahahaaha!!! This is hahahahaa fucking ahahahahahaha awful!" Troy continued circling it over the underside of Carly's big toe, not giving her a break. "I know. How about I do the same thing to your other foot?" "No! No! Troy, don't! No, don't do that!"

Dan was tickling Melissa's heels with his fingers. They were incredibly soft and surprisingly sensitive. Dan raked his fingertips down over her heels again and again, momentarily leaving little white traces on her skin where his nails had lightly scraped. Melissa was laughing steadily, a whimpering, pouty laugh that let Dan know that she absolutely hated having her feet touched because of how sensitive they were. "You have such lovely heels. Barely a rough patch on them." Melissa didn't seem to hear his compliment as she fought back the urge to quit on the spot. She was whipping her feet around as much as possible but that did little to move her heels away from Dan's torturous fingers.

"Do you want a break from me touching your heels?" Melissa screamed, "Yes! Oh my God! It's horrible!" Dan loved having this hottie completely at his mercy and had no intentions of stopping the tickling altogether. He looked down at the items littering the floor in front of the stocks. A small length of string caught his attention and gave him a wicked idea. He picked it up and pulled it taught to show Melissa. "I think I'll use this to tie your big toes together." Melissa's face was red from laughing so much already. She looked at him and started begging him, "Dan, I can't! You have to stop tickling me so hard! I can't handle it! I told you I hate having my feet touched. Please...uhhh...what is that even supposed to do? Why do you have to tie my big toes together? This is so weird." Dan looped the string around the bottoms of her long big toes and tied them neatly together. As soon as Dan was finished, Melissa could feel the added restriction and it sent an awful chill through her body. Dan picked up a stiff white feather from the floor but kept it hidden from Melissa as he asked her, "So Melissa...are you liking all this so far?" She seemed to be on the verge of crying. "You know I fucking hate it! I'll seriously give you some of my money if you just take it easy on me and let me win this." "Nah, are you going to quit now so I can get my bonus?" Her chest was still heaving as she sucked down air. She didn't answer him but glared back defiantly. "Okay, suit yourself. I guess you want to keep going then?"

Dan held up the feather he was holding and waved it menacingly as he taunted her. "Why don't we feather those pretty toes of yours?" "Uh-uh! No! Dan, please don't do that! Go back to my heels! Dan, I'm serious! Don't! Ple-he-he-ease!!!" Melissa melted into sheer hysterics as Dan used the feather to lick the undersides of her toes and then ran it between them slowly. The feather see-sawed back and forth between each pair of toes; Melissa was beside herself in ticklish agony. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DAN! DON'T! HAHAHA!!! STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Dan loved how easy this was; she was totally in the palm of his hand. "Tell me you have big, ticklish feet or I'll keep going." "AHAHAHAHA!!! FINE! OKAY! I HAVE BIG, TICKLISH FEET! DAN, PLEASE STOP!" Troy looked over at his wife about to lose it. "That's it, Dan. Get her toes! Here, try this." Troy handed Dan the electric toothbrush he was using. "NO! NO! NO! TROY, SHUT YOUR MOUTH! AAAAAHHHAHAHA OH MY GAAAWD!!! Dan pressed the buzzing head of it around the base and outside edges of Melissa's captive big toes, causing her whole body to tremble. Dan kept working the electric toothbrush in small trails around her big toes and picked up a hairbrush to start attacking her heels. When Melissa felt the plastic tips of the hairbrush gliding back and forth across both heels, she started convulsing and screaming like a maniac. "AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I GIVE! REEEEEDDDD!!! REEEEEDDDD!!! NO MORE!!!"

Dan eased off with the electric toothbrush but kept the hairbrush encircling Melissa's unusually sensitive heels. Her laughter died down but it was still steady. "I'm not done yet. This has been so much fun that I can't just stop, now can I?" Melissa could barely process the words. That had been the rule; say the safe word and it all stops. But here she was still locked in the stocks with that unrelenting hairbrush scratching at her heels. Melissa tried to think of something, some sort of way out of this, amidst her constant stream of laughter. It was too much. Her stomach was sore from laughing. Her hair was a mess from whipping her head around. And in her mind, she was totally broken down. There was nothing she wouldn't do now to stop feeling that horrific sensation as Dan continued to wiggle the bristles around the sides of her heels. "Hahahahahaa!!! Dan! Dan! I can't do this anymore! Please! Hahahahahaha! Please come here! I have to tell you something! Hahahahahaa! Oh my God, please come here!" Dan stopped momentarily and leaned in to hear what she had to say. His eyes widened with excitement as she whispered into his ear. He released her from her restraints and opened up her section of the stocks to let her out.

Will was still gliding the feather up and down Sarah's soles over and over, from heels to toes. Sarah's cheeks were started to become bright red and had tear streaks running across them. "Hahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahaha! Stop, I need a break! Will! Hahahahahaha!" Will kept tracing the feather over the poor blonde's soft, creamy heels and then danced it on the sensitive skin around her insteps. Sarah curled and flexed her toes frantically but nothing relieved her of the terrible sensations. "Aww, looks like Sarah can't even handle a little feather." "Get it away! Hahahahahahaha! Will, stop! Hahahahahaha!" Will caressed the pads just under Sarah's toes with it. "Tell me you can't handle the feather." "Hahahahahaa! I can't! I can't! Aahahahahaha!" Will loved the control he had over her; it wouldn't be too much longer until she gave in. "Tell me you're a cute little nurse that needs to have her feet tickled every day." Sarah fell into silent laughter for a few seconds. Will pulled the feather back for a moment so she could get her voice back and tell him what he wanted to hear. Her voice finally got traction again and she shouted, "...Alright! Alright! I need to have my feet tickled..." Will started twisting the feather around between her pinky toe and the toe next to it on her left foot. "That's not what I told you to say." Sarah's face contorted with unbridled laughter as the feather started caressing the crevice between her toes. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M A CUTE LITTLE NURSE AND NEED TO HAVE MY FEET TICKLED EVERY DAY!!!" Sarah shouted it in hopes that it would satisfy Will and bring her some relief but it just seemed to fuel his desire to tickle her more. Luke stopped temporarily and looked over at his wife being forced to say embarrassing things. To be honest, it was turning him on to see Sarah in such a state at the hands of another.

After Will had gotten between each pair of Sarah's toes thoroughly, he gave her a small breather. He smoothed the feather with his fingers as he coolly waited a few brief moments for her to catch her breath. He didn't wait long. Will grabbed a length of string and encircled Sarah's big toes with it. Then he pulled them together tightly and secured the string in a tiny knot. Sarah didn't protest due to her exhaustion and her realization that she couldn't stop him from doing it if she tried. She only made little whimpering sounds and pouty noises as her cute big toes were bound together. Waving the feather back and forth again to let Sarah know the tickling would soon recommence, Will finally asked her, "Ready for more?" Sarah's heart skipped a beat; her break from the tickling seemed to pass in an instant. "Oh no, not the feather again! Please!" Will didn't listen and started feathering her arches and heels once more. Sarah dissolved into more giggles. "Tell me you're my ticklish little nurse." "I am! Hahaha! I'm your ticklish little nurse!" "Tell me you love when I use a feather on your feet." "I HAHAHAHAA!!! I LOVE WHEN HAHAHAHAAHA IT'S TOO MUCH!!! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! WILL, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" "Just end it. Say the words." "HAHAHAHAA!!! ALRIGHT!!! RED! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! REEEEEDDDDD!!!!"

But Will didn't stop. He kept running the feather up and down from her heels to her toes, sending Sarah into a bit of a breakdown when relief didn't come. She whipped her head around shouting, "NO! NO! NO! NO MORE!" As she flayed around, she happened to catch a glimpse of Melissa and Dan behind the group on one of the couches that had been pushed back against the wall. Sarah couldn't believe what she was seeing; she thought Melissa had been set free because that had been the rules but now she understood what must have enticed Dan to finally let her go and stop torturing her feet.

Sarah saw that Dan was sitting on the couch and Melissa was curled up sitting next to him. Dan's pants were undone and pushed down a little and Melissa was jerking his fully erect cock. Then she leaned over and engulfed as much of the shaft with her mouth as she could. Sarah couldn't believe what she was witnessing, right in her best friend's living room, right behind them all. Another excruciating minute dragged on as Will still didn't let up with the feather. Sarah was torn; she was willing to do anything to get the tickling to stop but how could she agree to pleasure Will with her husband so close by? Surely he would see her. But the tickling HAD to stop. Sarah knew she couldn't take another moment of it before she lost her mind. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! STOP! STOP! STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING! AHHAHAHAAHAA!!! WILL! I'M BEGGING YOU! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR! HAHAHAHAA!!! I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK!!! I WILL! JUST STOP!"

Will couldn't believe what he had heard. He stopped immediately. Abby seemed to be the only wife that apparently noticed her best friend shouting such an obscene offer. The other guys kind of looked over in Sarah's direction after she shouted the offer and then seemed to notice Melissa and Dan on the couch behind them. Luke, in a state of semi-disbelief, looked over at Will and just sort of shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Will raised his eyebrows in surprise and smiled back. Then he started undoing Sarah's restraints. As soon as she was out, she led him over to the loveseat that had been pushed back and started unbuckling his belt. It was clear to Will that Sarah was nervous and very timid about this sort of thing. Her hands shook as she undid his jeans and scooted them down his thighs a little. Her big, brown eyes got as wide as saucers when his fully engorged dick sprung up from his pants. Will fell into a state of ecstasy as Sarah started massaging his shaft with her small, soft hand.

Luke turned his attention back to Abby, whose chest was rising and falling rapidly as she took advantage of the small break to gulp down some much needed oxygen. He held the toes on her right foot back and started scribbling his fingers down her arch, making her bounce around and shout ear-splitting squeals. Luke scratched just under the ball of her foot, which turned out to be a major weak spot. Abby's head fell back as she exploded into more hysterical laughter. "Haaahahahahaa! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!! OH FUCK! HAHAHAHAA!!!" Luke could feel her toes flexing forward, trying to scrunch up her foot as hard as she could. But he kept her foot taught. He even wiggled his index finger around near the base of her toes. Abby was losing it. Her toes were clearly a sensitive area. Luke felt her toes curl down hard and it was extremely difficult to pry them back up.

Luke reached down and grabbed a scrubbing brush that would normally be used to clean dishes. He slipped his hand in the open plastic strap so that the brush was in his palm. Then he started scrubbing all over Abby's heels, arches, and outer edges of her feet. "HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! GODDAMN IT, LUKE! THAT'S NOT HAHAHAHAAHA FAIR!" Luke scratched the bristles around her soles like crazy, making her more and more hysterical the longer she went without a break. "HAHAHAAHAHA!!!! LUKE, STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!! TOO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" "Tell me how ticklish your feet are." "OH MY GOD! EEEK!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! LUKE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" "Tell me." "HAHAHAHAHA!!! THEY'RE SO TICKLISH! I CAN'T STAND IT!" "You have big, ticklish feet, don't you?" "YES!! HAHAHAHAA!!! YES, I DO! OH FUCK, STOP!!!" "Tell me you're the most ticklish teacher at your school." Abby had tears coming down her cheeks now and could barely find the breath to form words. "I'M THE...HAHAHA...MOST...TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHA TEACHER ....IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!"

Mitch nudged Luke and told him, "Get her toes some more. She hates it! She won't be able to handle it." "BABY, DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" Luke kept scrubbing the brush around in little circles on Abby's arches and kept looking at her toes flexing and scrunching in front of his face. He decided to go for it. Luke stuck his tongue out a little and when he felt it slide over the underside of Abby's left big toe, he brought his mouth down over the top of it. He started sucking and caressing it with his warm, wet tongue. Luke could feel it immediately scrunch down but it didn't stop him from licking at the incredibly soft and meaty underside of it. Abby freaked out and went into a torrent of unbridled hysterics. "HHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! WHAT THE...LUKE! NO! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! DON'T DO THAT! EEEEK!!! THAT'S SO GROSS!!!" Luke held Abby's right foot close to her left and smoothly slipped in her other big toe, fully engulfing them both in his mouth. Her thick big toes took up most of his; they wiggled together and crossed over one on top of the other but it didn't stop his skilled, muscular tongue from sliming along the tender undersides of them. Luke could feel his wife's best friend tremble as he sucked on and played with her trapped big toes. "...(silent laughter)...AAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! REEEEEDDDD!!! I CAN'T STAND THAT! RED! RED! RED! JUST STOP IT!" He popped her toes out of his mouth. Abby was almost crying from laughing so intensely. Her big toes glistened from being coated in his saliva.

"I think the rest of your toes need some attention too. What do you think?" Abby couldn't form words at the moment; she just shook her head back and forth desperately. Luke kept using the scrub brush on her arches and then took the three smallest toes on her left foot into his mouth at once. Abby redoubled her hysterical laughter. Luke could feel her strong toes scrunching down on his tongue. He especially felt them spasm when he scribbled the brush under the balls of her feet. Abby could barely form coherent words at this point. "HAHAHAHAA!!! LUKE! HAHAAHAHAA! I HAHAHAHAHA!!! DON'T HAHAHAAHAAHA!!! IT'S HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Luke gave her a small break so she didn't pass out. After a few seconds of heavy breathing, Abby lifted her head to look at Luke. "I can't do this anymore...let me...let me go and we can go over to the couch." That was all Luke needed to hear. He got Abby out of the stocks and she took his hand as she led him over to the couch. Abby and Luke saw Dan was sitting in the middle seat and Melissa had moved to the floor, kneeling between his legs. Melissa's head bobbed up and down in Dan's lap. Abby guided Luke into an open spot on the couch and quickly undid his belt and jeans. She tugged them down, reached into his boxer briefs, and pulled out his throbbing member. Abby fondled his dick in her hands, stroking it and getting it fully aroused. She glanced over at Luke's wife, Sarah, who had started sucking Will off. Then she looked back at Luke, put a finger up to her mouth as if to signify "shhh", and then wrapped her mouth around the head of his dick before sliding her lips down near his balls.

Mitch was tickling Lexi's right foot with his left hand, just under her toes. Lexi was too busy laughing to notice Mitch pick up a hairbrush. He frantically started scrubbing it all over her arches and heels, causing her to kick instinctively and knock the brush back away from her skin for a second. "Whoa! What was aaahahahahaha!!!" Mitch started working the hairbrush's plastic bristles back and forth across Lexi's arches, sending her into a fit of laughter. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, MITCH! HAHAHAHA!!! WHAT IS THAT?!?!" "Aww, does the big, tough volleyball star have sensitive feet?" Lexi tried to ignore him and block out the penetrating zapping sensations being forced upon her but was quickly losing her resolve.

Lexi and Carly knew they were the only two girls left now. Time was getting short for the men to get their bonus. If they couldn't get their girls to say the safe word in the next couple of minutes, there would be no chance for them to win an extra $500. Troy picked up a hairbrush of his own and started scrubbing it in Carly's deep arches and under the balls of her feet, places he had found were some of her most ticklish areas. Carly dropped her head down between her arms and screamed laughter. Troy could see her body shaking violently as she struggled to keep it together long enough to hear Lexi yell the safe word. Troy didn't let up though. Back and forth, back and forth, he raked the hairbrush back and forth across the redhead's pale arches, which were quickly turning pink from all the attention being shown to those areas. "TROY, PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SECOND OF THAT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! NOT THE ARCHES!!! TROY, I CAN'T! STOP! STOP! QUIT USING THAT FUCKING BRUSH, OH MY GAAAWWWDDD!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!"

Lexi was not having an easy time either. Mitch was starting to nibble the side of her right foot as he kept dragging the hairbrush around in a figure eight pattern on her left foot. "HAHAHAHAA!!!! MITCH, I'M GOING HHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!! TO FUCKING KIHIHIHILL YOU LATER! HAHAHAHAHAAHA FUCKING STOP! MY FEET HAVE BEEN IN BOOTS ALL NIGHT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!! DON'T PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THEM!!!" "Tell me you aren't tough and tell me how ticklish your feet are!" "HAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHAA!!! I'M NOT TOUGH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE THE TICKLING!!! HAHAHAAHAHA OH FUCK, YOU HAVE HAHAHAHAAHA!!! TO STOP OR I'LL PEE MYSELF!!! MITCH!!! MY FEET ARE THE WORST!!! I'M SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAAHA!!! GOING TO PISS MY JEANS IF YOU DON'T GET THAT FUCKING BRUSH AWAY!!! OH FUCK, I GIVE!!! REEEEEDDDDD!!!!"

"That's it, guys! We have a winner!" Troy and Mitch both stopped and let the girls out of the stocks. The remaining two pairs looked around at what had been going on behind them. Carly saw her husband, Will, getting head from Sarah, one of the last people she expected to give a blowjob, let alone to her husband. Carly made a pouty scoff and Troy could see she was burning with jealousy. Then Carly forcefully took Troy's hand and led him over to the remaining seat on the couch. She knelt down beside him and started tearing at his belt and jeans. Lexi's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped as she noticed Melissa sliding her mouth up and down her husband's cock like a pro. She pushed Mitch back into a large, comfy seat with a purpose. It wasn't too long before she had his pants down and his dick in her mouth.

Tim continued recording the scene play out. He thought to himself, "Don't just stand here and watch, jackass. That's creepy. But no way I'm leaving. This is fucking awesome. One of the best videos I'll ever shoot. God, is there such a thing as an 11th wheel? Because that's what I feel like right now." He couldn't believe this was happening with this group. One by one the guys started blowing their loads and Tim kept the camera rolling.

Melissa worked Dan's shaft with perfect technique; he was ready to cum in no time. As Melissa felt his cock prepare to ejaculate, she popped her mouth off the tip of his penis and would only lick it gently with the very tip of her tongue. She had hold of his shaft and used her left thumb to ever so lightly rub in a circle on the underside of the tip while she used the fingernails of her right hand to lightly stimulate his balls. "Oh come on, keep going! Please! I'm about to cum!" Melissa smiled a little and said, "Uh-uh. You're not cumming in my mouth after what you did to my 'big, ticklish feet' as you insisted on calling them." Dan's cum shot straight up in waves as his dick pulsed in Melissa's hand. When it was all drained from him, she gave his tip one last flick with her tongue and then giggled a little.

Carly was kneeling off to the side of Troy's legs; her pale arches and heels were visible sticking out from her dress. Carly had her head bent down in Troy's lap so that all he could see was the back of it. She wrapped her tongue around his cock and licked it up and down. "Oh yeah, just like you used to." Carly smiled a little at the compliment and his obvious excitement. Troy finally started lobbing gushes of jizz onto Carly's right cheek that ran down across her mouth and chin. She waited until he was finished and then looked up at him with her adorable toothy smile.

Sarah kept sucking on Will's penis in a sweet, uncoordinated sort of way. Finally Will was ready to shoot his stuff. Sarah was used to Luke kindly telling her well in advance that he was about to finish so that she could transition to a handjob to end it. When she heard Will tell her suddenly that he was cumming, Sarah's eyes got big with the realization of what was about to happen. Will's dick exploded inside her mouth, instantly filling it up with gush upon gush of the warm goo. Sarah took as much as she could hold and then raised her head up instinctively. But Will wasn't finished; he sprayed a couple powerful shots right into Sarah's pretty blonde hair. She looked rather irritated as she swallowed hard.

Lexi had kept glancing back at Dan. When Melissa finished him, all bets were off in Lexi's mind. She reached under her shirt and unclasped her strapless bra. She let it fall to the ground as she pulled it out. Then she pulled each breast up through the wide V-neck shirt, leaving them hanging out for Mitch to see. Her voluptuous, tan breasts and large, flat nipples almost made Mitch blow his load right then. Lexi guided Mitch's dick between her full, warm jugs and started pumping his shaft with them. "You like brushing my big, ticklish feet, huh?" she asked him. All he could do was nod his head yes. Lexi then leaned her head down and started swirling her tongue over his tip, which was almost purple it was so ready to burst. It didn't take long at all before Mitch erupted, spilling his sperm all over her huge, natural tits.

Abby was working Luke's cock, feeling him getting closer and closer to release. She laid wet, playful kisses along his shaft and flicked it teasingly with her tongue. Then she went back to sucking him off. Up and down, up and down her mouth went. She reached up and started cupping and playing with Luke's balls. She could feel them tightening as he got close to cumming. Luke finally told Abby he could feel it coming. She was ready to catch his load in her mouth. Shot after shot landed on her wiggling tongue. She drained the entire contents of his balls, her attentive lips not missing a single drop. When he was done, she swallowed quickly and said, "You SO owe me a nice, long foot massage or something next time we hang out." Abby smiled at him and then winked.

Tim stood there speechless for a while. He clicked the camera off. "Well, did everyone have a good time?" There was a unanimous "Yes!" from the group. "Good, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I'll leave you my business card in case any of you want to do this again sometime." And with that, Tim packed up his equipment and left. "What a video." He thought to himself.

THE END

Last edited:
Really awesome. Make more stories with the groub and get the Girls naked too!! so fantastic!

This was an EXCELLENT story! The detail and the nuance is quite fantastic. I am quite excited to see what other stories you have for the future :)

Wow! Thank you for all the awesome comments everyone! A big thanks to flyers21 as well for all his help. This was a fun story to write and I'm happy with the finished product. I love hearing feedback from everyone. It motivates me to want to write more!

Wow! Thank you for all the awesome comments everyone! A big thanks to flyers21 as well for all his help. This was a fun story to write and I'm happy with the finished product. I love hearing feedback from everyone. It motivates me to want to write more!

PLease don continue their journey dude! great stuff!

PLease don continue their journey dude! great stuff!

I might revisit this group. I really enjoyed those characters. If anyone has a story idea for a part 2, just private message me or post it in a comment. Right now I'm working on another story that's about half way done. It's going to involve a bunch of high school senior girls on prom night that are contacted by Tim and his girlfriend. Cheerleaders, athletes, and popular girl types. Everyone is 18 of course. Can't wait to get that one posted. I'm really excited for the ending I have in mind.

I would love to hear what people's favorite character or characters were from "Couples Date Night". I'm just curious.

One of the best stories of the forum. I would love for someone to continue Tims story from here and Prom night

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back